Her Name Is Emily - Cover

Her Name Is Emily

 

Chapter 2

We had so much fun, although it was summer and the place was loaded with lots of youngsters and their parents. It was warm so we would often stop and find a covered place to sit and talk.

She likes a lot of the same things I do; spicy food, action-adventure movies and making out. We did keep kissing all through the day, just because we could. We were holding hands and enjoying just walking alongside one another. I was keeping my hands to myself, which isn't easy when you're an admitted horn dog.

Emily stopped and said: "Steven, I'm hot and tired. Can we leave?"

"I agree, you're hot – what did you have in mind, if we leave?"

"Probably the same thing you have on your mind, Steven?" She was licking her lips a little.

"Getting naked and rolling on the floor with Crisco and lots of bird feathers?" I asked.

She gave me a look, and then a double take and said: "Part of that sounds like a bunch of fun to me."

"Sure! Where do you get bird feathers around here, anyway? I got Crisco in my car always ready for some kinky fun!"

She laughed out loud, and it sounded so wonderful. Is it – could it be – Is this love at first sight?

We gave each other another kiss like the one from earlier and this time, she said in my ear, "You want to go somewhere and fuck?"

"I'm 20 and you're 16, Emily. I would love to fuck you all day long, but you're underage. Are you on the Pill?"

"Now you're talking, yes – since I was 13 years old. I'm not even a virgin anymore ... that happened a year ago with Susan's husband, Glenn."

"Holy shit – Emily, I may have fallen in love with you, today. What do you have to say to that?"

"Fantastic, now we have to find a place so you can find out that I'm a better lover than my sister," Emily said.

We left the park, as she followed me into Castaic.

This is embarrassing, but there is something I need to explain; I'm loaded. Not just make a lot of money loaded, but worth a lot of money. My father invented the case that you put CDs and DVDs in; you know that part in the middle that you press to release the CD or DVD. He created and patented that, and with every CD and DVD sold somewhere in the world, he made fifty cents.

My parents died in a plane accident five years ago. There was a simple ceremony and at the reading of the will, I had my choice of the house they left, or the money – I picked the money. Only two out of every five CDs and DVDs has this device, there is another technology that got into it before Dad.

I made just under $84 million last year; total sales are down and have been since 2008 because of ITunes, Netflix Online and Amazon. I'm not complaining mind you, but I told myself I would not piss through the money. Nobody knows, and I don't plan to tell Emily any time soon. I've read too many stories about lottery winners who are bankrupt in a matter of years. I already have a will. Dad was ready for anything and the executor of the estate explained it all to a fresh-faced 15-year-old, who would get access to the money when he turned 18.

I pulled up to the Rodeway Inn, with Emily in my rear view mirror. We both parked and walked in together.

"Hello, my name is Steven Vanderbilt, and this is my fiancée Emily. We need a room for a couple of days, a non-smoking room please?"

"Sir," the older gentleman said looking at us, "This is a respectable hotel, there are other places for you and your 'fiancée' to spend the afternoon!" He even used air quotes!

I dug a ring out of my back pocket and covertly handed it to Emily. Within a couple of seconds I said: "Emily. Would you like to show the man your engagement ring, please?"

"Stevie, not again! You're always making me show everybody the engagement ring you gave me last week at Red Lobster – Aughh, here!"

She thrust it out for the gentleman to see. It must have passed the 'smell test, ' and he said: "I'm very sorry Mr. Vanderbilt. You can't be too careful."

We both signed in and walked to our room, arm in arm.

"Wow, Emily – nice detail and your attitude was perfect."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.