Lindsey - Cover

Lindsey

Copyright© 2012 by tunefulbob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A true story of a romantic and intensely sexual relationship between a man and a woman. While the story is told mostly from the viewpoint of the man, the intensity derives from the extraordinary eroticism of Lindsey, a woman whose sexual appetite and taste exceed the fantasies that most men ever have. Chapter one includes a wild fisting episode as well as the beginnings of the relationship. Future chapters will include lots of anal sex as well as the use of a large vibrator in creative ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Not long after Lindsey’s first experience of anal sex, I purchased a medium-sized butt plug, and brought it with me for our next tryst.

I’ll touch only lightly on the preliminaries – the passionate kisses when we were first in each other’s arms, the rapid undressing, the mutual caresses, the love-play with our mouths on each other’s bodies. By this time, Lindsey was so orgasmic that a caress or kiss almost anywhere on her body would bring her to some level of coming. The extraordinary loveliness of this quality of hers was brought home when I was kissing the instep and arch of her left foot and heard her moan in that tell-tale way. She had been caressing my cock and now twisted around to engulf it with her mouth, which led to deeper moans and the light twitching of her legs that meant she was having a pretty serious orgasm. It still boggles my mind to consider that inserting my cock into her mouth could bring her to an orgasm, let alone a strong one.

Maintaining our 69 position, I rolled Lindsey onto her back and began fucking her mouth with my cock, only a few strokes, while moving my tongue back and forth against her clit with fairly hard pressure. Lindsey’s orgasms rose to a level of intensity equal to some she has during intercourse and anal sex, as evidenced by the spasmodic jerking of her legs and the loud but muffled moans emanating rhythmically from her mouth while my cock pumped in and out.

We soon settled into a side-by-side 69 position, which quickly led to an even more intense level of orgasms for her. She was lying on her right side with her left leg lifted in the air to provide free access for me to her beautiful pussy. I was caressing her tummy and thighs while my tongue alternately teased and pressed against her clit and between her pussy lips. We could have continued like that for the whole time we had to spend with each other – but we had other interesting and exciting things to work on.

I withdrew my cock from Lindsey’s mouth, eliciting a small cry of protest from her, and rotated my body to prepare to enter her missionary-style. We were now smiling happily at each other, face-to-face, enjoying the mental and emotional closeness along with the extraordinarily delightful physical sensations. I touched my cock lightly to her tummy, then poked it against the outside of her external labia, deliberately missing the mark to tease her. She moved her pussy to that side, to make insertion easier – and I moved my cock to the other side, as if clumsily missing the mark again. She gave me a mock pout to show her unhappiness. It isn’t clear to me that teasing her in this way does anything to increase the intensity of her orgasms; but she seemed to enjoy these playful interludes between periods when her orgasms were both earth-shattering and mind-blowing.

After we repeated this little dance with our pleasure centers a couple of times, I relented and pushed my cock a couple of inches into her eagerly waiting pussy. She then lifted her hips to catch my cock more deeply inside of her – but I raised my hips further as well so that the deeper penetration was only momentary. She frowned at me, only half in play, and then her eyes widened and her mouth parted when I suddenly thrust into her with all the driving power my legs and hips could generate. I withdrew and thrust into her again and again forcefully a few times, and was rewarded by feeling her legs spasmodically slamming against the bed and against my legs, and hearing her gasps as she went into a deep, deep orgasm. I then kept on driving into her for what must have been a couple of minutes, until the intensity of her orgasm subsided.

At that point, I reached down with both arms and pulled her legs up so that they were alongside my chest, with her calves against my shoulders. I then grasped her wrists and held them against the bed, and pushed my cock inside of her pussy to probe for and stimulate her cervix. She was pretty thoroughly pinned and constrained, so she was only able to rotate and rock her pelvis a little, which she did to facilitate the movement of the tip of my cock against the inner reaches of her pussy.

After a few minutes of this, I released her wrists and rotated my body so that I was lying on my side with my cock still inserted in her pussy and her legs still lifted but now bent at the knees. She turned her head to look into my eyes as I pumped my cock slowly into her.

I then pushed her onto her side and moved my body so that we were in a spoon position, where we paused briefly. I then rolled her over onto her tummy, with me on top of her in a flatiron position. For some reason, Lindsey finds this position to be especially satisfying – probably because of having her g-spot probed by the tip of my cock. But she also seems to like the feeling of being helplessly pinned and being forced to submit to pleasure ... I slowly pistoned my cock in and out of her and then gradually picked up the pace, force and depth of my insertions – and was gratified with the rising intensity of her orgasm, or perhaps of the sequence of her orgasms, for sometimes it was hard to tell where one left off and another began.

Most women would be delighted to experience one or two orgasms of the force and intensity of what Lindsey had already experienced at this point. But Lindsey’s capacity for enjoying sex is beyond that of any other woman I’ve ever known – for her, this was just a beginning.

For what was coming next, I wanted us to be face to face again, this time with Lindsey on top. It seemed too complicated to get there without uncoupling, so I withdrew my cock from her pussy, again eliciting one of those sweet sighs of protest from my darling, then lay on my back and pulled her toward me, encouraging her to mount me and to lie on top of me with her lovely breasts pressed against my chest.

Here I need to pause for a moment to reflect on the visual and tactile beauty of Lindsey’s breasts. They aren’t the breasts of an untried young woman, nor do they have the appearance of breasts that have been surgically enhanced. To my eyes and taste, they are even more beautiful than those lovely specimens – D-cup sized and as dense and shapely as womanly breasts – those of a mother who has suckled two children – can be. So positions where I could gaze at her breasts, such as cowgirl, are enhanced for me. And positions where I can feel her breasts against my chest, such as missionary and reverse missionary, are enhanced even more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.