Lindsey - Cover

Lindsey

Copyright© 2012 by tunefulbob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A true story of a romantic and intensely sexual relationship between a man and a woman. While the story is told mostly from the viewpoint of the man, the intensity derives from the extraordinary eroticism of Lindsey, a woman whose sexual appetite and taste exceed the fantasies that most men ever have. Chapter one includes a wild fisting episode as well as the beginnings of the relationship. Future chapters will include lots of anal sex as well as the use of a large vibrator in creative ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

My mind is filled with the memory of the first time I was able to push my entire hand into the inner cavity of her vagina. My glove size is large, to accommodate the breadth of my hand across the knuckles, though my fingers are rather slender. For some time, our love play had included the insertion of all four fingers plus my thumb into Lindsey’s pussy; but the ring of bone around the top of her outer chamber had stopped me from pushing my whole hand into her inner sanctum. But on this day, with the help of KY, my hand suddenly pushed past that ring of bone so that it was buried in her to a point past my wrist. She yelped, and the pulsing of her pussy and quivering of her legs told me that the orgasm she was experiencing was especially strong. I curled my fingers into a fist, then rotated my fist inside of her and felt both the pulsing and the quivering increase in speed and strength. My knuckles were pushing against her cervix, which made her moan loudly and seemed to give her great pleasure. Somehow, I could feel her mixture of pleasure and pain, and experience with her the sensation of the endorphins flooding her brain. Her reactions, and my sensations of how it felt for her, transfixed me, excited me, enthralled me. After a few moments, the pulsing and the quivering stopped and she pushed her hand against my shoulder, which I took as a signal to pull most of my hand out of her pussy – she grabbed my arm before I pulled it all the way out. So I rotated my fingers and thumb within her outer chamber, sliding them in and out a little, catching her clit and dragging it into the opening – and she started to come hard again. And then she raised her hips off of the bed, grabbed my forearm and pulled my hand into her, urging me to stretch her inner chamber again. I was happy to oblige, and again pushed my whole hand into her, again causing her to yelp in mixed pleasure and pain, again curled my fingers into a fist, again rotated my fist within her, all the while pushing it against her cervix. And again her pussy pulsed, her legs quivered and she moaned loudly with the intensity of her orgasm. We repeated this sequence four or five times, then I pulled my hand out of her, thrust my cock into her hard and was astonished to hear her yelp with the same cry of pleasure and then to feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy as she came, though my cock is markedly smaller than my fist. I had expected that her pussy would be stretched out so that, at least temporarily, I wouldn’t feel the tightness around my cock that creates such delightful sensations for me. My cock spasmed with a limited orgasm, without ejaculation. Lindsey felt my cock pulsing within her and started another long and hard orgasm, with her pussy pulsing in what seemed to be the same rhythm as my cock.

Let me take a moment to describe my darling, my beloved Lindsey. She is of medium height, with light brown hair, cut to medium length, and blue eyes. She has an athletic build, lithe, graceful and strong, with large breasts and slim hips. Her face is lovely, with intelligence and good humor gleaming from her eyes. She is old enough to have two daughters in their late teens, yet she looks no older than her early thirties. When I tell her she is beautiful, she laughs it off and tells me I am biased. Yet I remember the first time I saw her, walking in the middle of a small group of women. Lindsey immediately caught my eyes, looking sexy and lovely, someone special. The situation reminded me of the song – “I took one look at you, that’s all I had to do; then all at once my heart stood still.”

It was months after that before I had a conversation with her – and was able to confirm that her intelligence and charm were as striking as her beauty. Talking with her was instantly easy, as if we’d known each other for a very long time. I had been sort of provisionally in love with her since the moment I saw her; my real and abiding love for her dates from that first conversation. We occasionally had lunch together. And then we started meeting for glasses of wine after work. It wasn’t long before we began capping off our glasses of wine with more intimate conversations and sessions of intense making out in one of our cars. My desire for her was practically uncontrollable. It took all my self-control to keep myself from pushing her hard to embark on a sexual relationship. Both of us were in marriages that lacked passion and romance; but it was hard for her to go against every rule about marriage and relationships that she had ever held.

One evening, in her car, our making out got especially intense. She had allowed me to unclasp her bra and to caress, kiss and lightly nibble on her lovely, dense breasts. While my mouth was occupied with her breasts, I moved my hand to her tummy and caressed her there, then gradually to the tops, then the insides of her thighs, about halfway up from her knees.

She was wearing pants with a belt. When I began to unbuckle her belt, she put her hand on mine to stop me, but then relented, and placed her hand on my neck, holding my mouth to her breast. I loosened her belt, undid the clasp at her waist and pulled the zipper down. I eased my hand under the elastic of her panties and found the spot where her external pussy lips covered her clit.

Without inserting my fingers, I began caressing her clit through the layers of her skin, squeezing her pussy lips together between two fingers. My reward was a gasp of pleasure that came unbidden from her. Only then did I slide one finger, then two, between her external labia, savoring the feel of the creamy slickness within. I slid my fingers up and down, lightly caressing her inner labia and her hooded clit. She began to moan and to breathe heavily – it was clear that she was close to coming.

Suddenly, she began pulling at my belt, undoing it, then opening my fly and pulling out my fully erect cock. She slid down so that her pussy was beyond my reach, and then engulfed my cock with her sweet mouth, while grasping the base of it with one hand. She began pumping up and down with her mouth and her hand. It wasn’t long before I exploded in her mouth, pumping spurt after spurt into her, perhaps a dozen or more. She swallowed it all and held her mouth on my cock until it stopped pumping and began to soften.

We kissed, open-mouthed. I couldn’t taste any of my semen because she had swallowed it all completely. I said to her, “You did that because you were about to come, didn’t you?”

She smiled, and said, “Yes. I’m not ready for that yet.”

“Okay – you’re ready to suck my cock but not ready for me to make you come. I’m not sure I really understand that.”

But I actually did understand. Letting me make her come was a kind of surrender that she wasn’t prepared to offer yet.

But there did come a day, months after we first kissed, and weeks after the marvelous encounter of my cock with her sweet mouth, when she agreed that she did want to try making love with me. We drove to a motel, and melted into each other’s arms when we finally were alone in the rented room.

I was uncertain about how it would be for her. She had told me that she was capable of having multiple orgasms – but had also said that she had a hard time coming at all. I was hoping I could make her come at least once this first time that we were together – and was counting on having my skills as a lover at their peak on this special occasion. In the interest of saving time later in this narrative, let me mention some of those skills here: an ability to refrain from coming for long periods of time, a limited ability to come without ejaculating, which allows me to remain hard, and a limited ability to remain hard even after ejaculating so much that my balls are quite drained of all semen. (Those limited abilities have extended and improved over the two years that Lindsey and I have been lovers.) Returning to that motel room, where Lindsey was alone with me in a safe, secluded place for the first time: we kissed passionately and caressed each other through our clothes for what was probably a couple of minutes. Then we began undressing as fast as we could – Lindsey was much faster than I was – and we climbed into bed. Now I was able to caress every part of her lovely, lithe body – and I took advantage of the opportunity, savoring the feel of her soft, smooth skin and the shape of the lovely curves on her body and her legs. Then I put my mouth over one of her nipples and began to suck it hard, as she had taught me that she enjoyed so much. I took her nipple gently between my teeth and pressed them together and was rewarded with a sigh of pleasure from her sweet mouth. At the same time, I took her other nipple between a thumb and forefinger and squeezed it hard, just the way she liked. After a moment, I slid my hand in a long caress down over her tummy and then around to cup and squeeze one cheek of her firm, shapely ass, and then reached further around her to give the other cheek the same treatment. Lindsey was sighing and softly moaning throughout, while holding my face against her breasts while I alternately sucked and lightly chewed on one and then the other of her nipples. While I was caressing her ass, Lindsey moved her hand down to my cock, which was so stiff and hard that it was lightly pulsing in time to the rapid beating of my heart. She made pulling motions on my cock, signifying perhaps her impatience to have it penetrate her pussy. But my plans of making her come involved making her wait a while longer, perhaps beyond the point that she might feel she could stand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.