Las Vegas Fantasies - Cover

Las Vegas Fantasies

Copyright© Harry Carton 2004, 2012

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is an un-simple college-boy-meets-"older"-woman story. There is capital N "No" capital C "Chance" that his fantasies will come true. Or maybe there is. If you want a quick stroke story, you won't be happy with this. On the other hand... it's about him and her and what happens between them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fiction  

I tried to get my laundry done on Saturday. Crys would probably notice clean clothes, unlike my usual companions. My roommate and the two guys across the hall were after me, however, to spill the beans. Can't say that I blame them: I had gotten picked up by a gorgeous blonde the night before and had not come home until this morning. It was probably the first time anyone - including me - had even thought about "girl" and "Jim Starzck" in the same sentence.

"Who was she?"

"Just a woman I met at the library." An honest answer.

"JUST a woman??? She was hot!" I just smiled - REAL WIDE. That's me: Mr. Enigmatic.

"So did you ... uh..." He made a fist and pumped it forward and back.

"A gentleman would never tell." Obvious code for: "No we didn't fuck."

"Gentleman? What's that got to do with YOU, you geek?" This from the guy who lived across the hall. Perhaps the only person on campus geekier than I. I was on the math team; he was the math team captain. Plus he used white tape on the bridge of his glasses to keep them together.

"But ... where did you spend the night?" My roommate knew I hadn't come back, and didn't have family in town.

"We went to her place." I was Mr. Nonchalant. "She's got a great big comfy bed." Leave out the details that I slept on the couch after babysitting her 6-year old while Crys worked.

"Yeah ... her bed ... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!" They knew me too well. I didn't talk to girls, let alone capital H Hot capital W Women. "You were probably at the computer lab all night."

"You'll see." I was trying to be confidently mysterious. I was still a virgin and likely to remain so. Crys had made it very clear that there was (sigh) capital N No capital C Chance.

I hauled the laundry back to my room. The phone rang, and my roommate grabbed it ... it was always for him. He listened, then held the phone out for me, astonished. "It's a girl. Crystal."

I tried to act like I was expecting it. The two guys at the door began a "woof woof", fist-pumping chant. I scowled at them and tried to put a smile in my voice.

Inside I was sure she was calling to tell me not to bother. I expected the worst, and was figuring out how to hide the news from the other guys present. "Hi Crys."

"Hi James. Listen, can I pick you up about an hour earlier? Tess is at an art day camp and the only way I can do everything on time is to get you before picking her up."

A reprieve! "Oh sure! What ever works for you. An hour earlier is fine." I was playing to the guys: my Hot Woman needed me early. They went for it ... the "woof woof" turned into a howl.

She heard it. "The guys giving you some grief?"

"No," I lied, "not really."

"OK. Well, I'll be there about 5, then." She signed off: I heard the phone line click.

"Sure thing babe," I said into the dead line, and then quickly hung up before the 'off-hook' beeping could begin.


Eventually I put on a shirt with a collar, and a newly-clean pair of jeans. When it was time to go downstairs, I asked if my roommate wanted to meet Crys. "Sure," he said deadpan, "so she's your cousin or something?"

We sparred for the next few minutes. I kept expecting the beat up Chevette to show up. One of my pals from the math team came by, and we shot the shit for a couple of minutes. The conversation turned to which programming language was better for engineering applications that had to be deployed online. It was a natural "casual" topic in geek-land. My roommate guzzled down a Coke. I was waiting for the Chevette.

Instead a CORvette came around the corner. White. T-top. The door opened and Crys got out and walked over to where I was standing. I stared, mouth hanging open, penis hard.

For some reason I started looking from the bottom up. She was wearing a pair of woven cloth, high heel sandals. Then there was curvy, tanned legs - followed by more legs. Then a pair of minishorts that might have been painted on. They were a pale, pale blue. The shorts waggled back and forth when she walked: they'd tilt right, then left. It was difficult for me to take my eyes off them. More than difficult it was hard. Really, it was hard - if you know what I mean.

Above the belt line of the shorts was a strip of abdomen. Then came the belly button with some sort of sparkly pierced jewelry winking in the late afternoon sun. Then there was a tight-fitting shirt in the same pale, pale blue. I just knew that the light blue would make her dark blue-grey eyes even more striking.

And if I thought her hips moved when she walked, her breasts redefined "just right." The clingy jersey of the shirt showed every bump surrounding the prominent nipples. "The Nipples" I thought. Not "her nipples". "The" -- an impersonal pronoun. I looked at them forgetting for the moment that they were attached to a person.

Above that was a scoop neckline displaying plenty of tanned cleavage, her slim neck and then her face. Eyes hidden behind sunglasses, but she had turned on the megawatt smile that would make her eyes crinkle. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail that was fitted thru the back of the ball cap on her head.

I'm sure that across the campus, people who could not even see were turning their heads, attracted by the collective gasp that came from every male within range. It was as if there were a huge arrow in the sky pointing at her with the word "unattainable perfection" in sky writing.

She walked straight up to me. And wrapped her arm around mine. HOLY SHIT! I could feel her left boob pressing against my right bicep. There wasn't enough blood pumping to my big head to enable me form words; it had all gone to the little head. Tonight was going to be THE night.

HONK HONK

"Hey man, isn't that her?" from Mark, my roommate.

"uh ... huh? Oh yeah." I blinked into the late afternoon glare at the beat-up Chevette. Today the blonde driver didn't get out. But she did wave! "See ya tomorrow ... If I'm lucky again." I smirked.

I ran around to the passenger side, a gym bag swinging from my hand. This time I had my own towel, and a change of clothes. At least I'd be able to get naked in the same place she had been naked, even if it was just the shower.

"Hi Crys."

"Hi James. You look better today. Clean shirt?" She laughed at me, but with The Smile, I didn't mind. She had on the same baggy sweatshirt and jeans she'd worn in the library. My brain was getting whiplash from the fantasy vs reality. But damn! She was just too close to my ultimate fantasy. Hell, she was anybody's fantasy.

"Where's the midget?" I asked, nodding at the empty car seat in back.

"Art day camp. We're gonna pick her up now."

Fifteen minutes later, I was standing by the side of the car when Crys came out of the ArtKids building with Tess in tow. I'd picked up a Dr Pepper from the vending machine and nearly wound up wearing it when Terrible Tess barreled into me. "LookLookJames! I made one of you too." She held out a piece of tan construction paper covered with a crayon drawing. "See? Here's you. And the pizza. And Mr. Bear. And we are watching Raffi Tapes. And here's the clock where you let me stay up until eleven-da-clock. And there's me."

I rebalanced the soda can and bent down. "Oh this is very good, Tess. Except I don't think it was 11 o'clock, was it? We better tell Mom the truth, or there could be trouble."

"Well ... It was ALMOST eleven-da-clock. Nine is pretty close to eleven. And you said maybe I could stay up longer. Remember?"

I hustled her into the carseat and was buckling her up - under the watchful eye of the parental unit. "No, I don't remember that part. I do remember saying if you got your Mom's permission..."

"Mawwwwwmeee! Can I pleeeeeeese? Can I? Stay up till eleven-da-clock?"

Crys was laughing, shaking her head. "No. No way. You are 6 years old."

"Gonna be seven in just 9 months!" was the interruption.

"Ok ... almost seven then," she conceded with a laugh. "But 9 o'clock is your limit. On NON-school nights. 8 is IT on school nights."

"But Mawwwwwmeee! James said that..." She was relentless.

"James will do what I tell him to do, right? And you will too, otherwise he can't stay." Parents seem to know instinctively how to push the ultimate-threat button when it's time. Crys turned to me as she began driving. "Tonight is tuna noodle casserole with peas and carrots. Is that OK?"

"Sure," I said, "whatever."

Apparantly the Art Camp had served up cookies and Kool Aid in the late afternoon. "Sugar with sugar," was Crys's derisive comment when she heard that. The drive was noisy, but we were home soon.

I was beginning to think of it as 'home.' Not my home, but ... I did a quick shake of my brain and stopped that fantasy dead in its tracks.

Dinner was fine. I noticed that there was just enough food for three. I was still hungry, and I thought about what living on "just enough" might mean for Tess and Crystal. My gaze rolled over the living room: no stereo, no cd player, no dvd player, Tess's videos I knew came from the library. The furniture looked like it came from the Salvation Army Thrift Shop. The $100 that Crys had given me for staying with Tess last night was eating at me, but I knew if I refused to take the money, Crys would be uncomfortable. I'd have to think about my options. I was a certified genius with a 195 IQ - I'm sure I could figure out something. For almost the first time I was with Crys, my cock was not hard.


Time was tight, and Crys took Tess right off for a bath after dinner. I made up my "bed" on the couch: blanket, pillow, coffee table where I wouldn't bash my shin if I got up in the middle of the night.

Crys came out a few minutes later: "I'm gonna be late if I don't scoot! See ya tomorrow." She kissed Tess on the head. "Be good for James, 'K? Remember: 9 o'clock and not one minute after." And she was gone.

Saturday night is not a great night for kids TV, so we watched a crazy song tape and had some fun with it. Soon enough, it was time for her to be in bed. I was tucking her in when she reached up, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. "I hope you can stay for a long time," she said, "even if I have to go to bed at 9."

Gee this is uncomfortable, I thought. I want to screw the hell out of your mother, not raise a kid. What I said was: "That would be nice." I think she was asleep before I closed her door.

There I was, feeling all conflicted. So I went to the fridge, grabbed a beer and ordered a pizza to be delivered. What else? One portion of mac & cheese wasn't going to be enough.

45 minutes until the pizza is delivered. It's a bitch to get pizza on Saturday nite. TV sucked. I walked into Crys's bedroom. Closet over there. Clock radio next by the bed. I put down the beer and opened the drawer in the bedside end table.

This was a horny, virgin teenaged boy's fantasy drawer. Several dispenser packs of birth control pills. A vibrating, blue-gel dildo thing with a little bunny-shaped clit-tickler. JEEZUS! I goggled at it. If she uses this, how will I ever measure up? Who the fuck am I kidding? There is capital N No capital C Chance, remember? She ruled that out several times already. A tube of lube: Astro Glide. I'll bet it would send you into orbit. A long, really skinny dildo - funny shaped, like a sperm, sorta: a larger head, long skinny tail and a fatter handle. I couldn't figure out where you'd use it, at first. HEY! I'm a genius at math and shit, not sex toys. When I realized where it was designed to go, my ass clenched involuntarily.

Under the toys were three books, each with a locking mechanism. Diaries, obviously -- and no, I didn't snoop. Instead I picked up the vibrator. Held it in my hand. Smelled it. It smelled like vinyl rubber. It was warm. There were 5 graduated settings on the base, where the battery went. The lowest setting hummed in my hand, and it kinda pulsed in a rippling sort of way. The highest setting vibrated and pulsed so fucking much I could hardly hold on to it.

I left it at a middle setting, and held on with both hands.

I could see her, spread on the bed. Beautiful long legs making a V at her crotch. She picks up the blue gel cock toy, smears some Astro Glide all over it and touches the blue head to her pussy. She's got blonde cunt hair, of course. Her lips open and the gel begins to warm up. Low setting to start.

She rubs it up and down her pink slit, parting the lips. She's dry at first and the lube is very slippery.

I stared at the vibrating dildo in my hands. This lucky thing gets to fuck My Crystal's pussy.

She begins to push it in. It is impossibly large and she moans as it fills her. As she pushes it in, she rotates it so the bunny-ears surround her clitty. MEDIUM now.

Crys throws her head back, and her hips buck up off the bed. "Yes, James ... OhMyGod, YESSSSSSSSS ... James I want you. You are so much better than this toy. I can't wait until Friday, James, I need you now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.