Broken Promises - Cover

Broken Promises

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sixteen year-old Sarah is leading a double life, and escapes to London to meet with her boyfriend on the eve of her exam for a disastrous date with the manipulative Kevin. This is the second instalment in the “Growing Pains” series of stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"Go on, love," Kevin pleaded and Sarah shook her head. "It'll be fun. It'll make me happy."

Sarah scowled at him. "But other people might get to see me naked," she argued and Kevin smiled.

"I know. It'll be a laugh."

Sarah took a deep breath and opened the hotel door. Kevin had asked her to go to the lifts naked, travel down a floor, run up the stairs and then back to the room. This was her "dare" that had been issued as part of Kevin's game of Truth or Dare.

Sarah's heart was beating furiously. She was sure that anyone in an adjacent room would hear the floor creaking or her bare feet on the soft carpet. She heard a noise in one of the bedrooms, and her stomach leapt.

It was too warm in the airless corridor for Sarah to be cold and she was glad that there was the lift carriage was already waiting on the third floor of the hotel. She had no waiting, and with her fingers trembling, pressed the second floor option. She lift doors slid closed and she breathed a huge sigh of relief when they opened on the floor below and there was no-one present.

Sarah tore down the length of the second floor corridor and reached the fire doors at the end. As she dived into the stairwell she heard a door unlock and her heart skipped a beat. She was out of sight, but scrambled up the set of stairs, and peered out onto the third floor.

She saw a couple waiting by the lift, and although they were not facing her, and were forty metres away, they would see her if they turned their heads. Sarah swore and waited. They departed thirty seconds later and Sarah walked nonchalantly towards their room, number 33, situated half way down the corridor.

Kevin had his head peered round the door, and Sarah wiggled her hips as she walked towards him. And then she froze.

Walking directly towards her, open-mouthed and shocked was a young man with short blonde hair and a big rucksack. He had just got out of the lift and had a key in his hand.

"Hi," he said nervously as a bright-red Sarah passed him in the corridor. He was a few years older than her, and had a kind, warm face with soft eyes and chiselled features.

Sarah took a deep breath. "Hiya," she replied in a nervous tone of her bubbly voice.

"Are you OK?" He asked and Sarah noticed a bulge in his shorts. Sarah smiled.

"I'm fine. It's a dare," she answered truthfully and disappeared into her room. Kevin was waiting behind the door and she threw her arms around him.

"He likes you," Kevin told her, and she flicked her hair out of her face.

"Your turn," Sarah said and pushed him onto the bed.

"No. I'm not in the mood for that game anymore." He kissed her and put his arms around his girlfriend.

"What are you in the mood for?"

"You"

Sarah grinned. Since they had arrived, Kevin had come three times and fingered her twice. She had also run around the hotel naked, being spanked and kissed his anus as "dares" while Kevin had been decidedly unadventurous with his "truths."

Sarah didn't mind. It kept her boyfriend happy, and they would be doing her choice of activity later anyway.

Sarah crawled over Kevin and hovered over his face, hoping that he might try and give her oral sex. Donna had suggested that she try it as her last boyfriend was good at it, but Kevin had refused to do so, saying that his dick not his mouth is for her pussy.

Kevin slid out from underneath her and jumped on the bed, putting his hands on her hips. She knew that he was about to plunge his manhood into her unceremoniously and she was right.

Without barely pausing, she felt him ram his cock as far as he could and she grunted. It was uncomfortable again. Why couldn't her body just be normal?


A nearby clock struck two and Sarah lifted herself up from the bed, Kevin's semen dripping on her thighs. She planned to get changed into her old clothes before leaving the hotel and walked to the bathroom to clean herself up. She wanted a shower but didn't bring any shampoo. She could have one when she got home.

Sarah sat down on the toilet to pee, shutting the door to give herself some privacy. Kevin opened the door and came into the bathroom while Sarah was mid-stream. She kissed his deflated member and said a theatrical "thank you." Kevin beamed, he liked his ego being stroked.

Kevin pulled Sarah up from the toilet after she had finished, and smiled at her.

"We better leave in fifteen minutes or we'll be late," Sarah told him and Kevin sneered.

"Oh what?" Kevin asked as he retrieved his underpants from the floor and Sarah rinsed her hands.

"The match at Wembley," Sarah replied and took out her everyday clothes from the bag.

Kevin groaned. "You mean you were serious?"

Sarah stared at him and sighed. She knew he did dislike football but then this was the first time she was taking him to a football match and had told him weeks before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.