Broken Promises - Cover

Broken Promises

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sixteen year-old Sarah is leading a double life, and escapes to London to meet with her boyfriend on the eve of her exam for a disastrous date with the manipulative Kevin. This is the second instalment in the “Growing Pains” series of stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"You are gorgeous," Kevin said, complimenting his girlfriend the moment he saw her. She flung her arms open and embraced him wildly. Their mouths met and tongues caressed each other. Kevin slid his arms up his girlfriend's thighs and her skirt rose up as he touched the fold in the skin.

The gentleman watched from the other side of the station. What he wouldn't give for a piece of that. Sixteen or not, the perfectly firm, rounded ass of Sarah set his pulse racing. She was hot and looked like she should be in the red-light district. Sarah detached herself from her boyfriend and grinned. "You look good yourself," she told him and he smiled.

Kevin was shorter than Sarah with a round face and a slightly pudgy body. His brown eyes were framed by glasses, with a thin silver rim, and his brown hair was long, covering his ears and almost meeting his eyebrows. Sarah looked him and down, his jeans and T-Shirt, the casual, normal look her parents thought she was wearing.

"Babe, I've got us a local hotel," Kevin promised and Sarah groaned inwardly. She knew that sex was important to Kevin and that their rendezvouses meant a lot to him, but she wished that they would do something after the sex. This time, they would do. Her mother had bought them tickets to see an exhibition match at Wembley that afternoon and she was looking forward to going.


"I want to fuck you so much," Kevin whispered as they scampered up the hotel steps. Kevin had spent most of the last ten minutes as they meandered through the back streets towards Paddington, groping, caressing and admiring the young Sarah Bailey and in return Sarah had felt the lump in his trousers knowing full well that he would be pounding that into her soft body moments after getting into the room.

Sarah also got two wolf-whistles and a "pip" on a car horn as the white van drove past. She beamed at this, even waving and blowing a kiss to the plumber as he drove past, but Kevin was not impressed at her flirtatiousness. He didn't have to be; Sarah knew in fifteen minutes she would be his.

The Dover Road Hotel was a tired two-star establishment, in need of renovation but providing its' guests with reasonable accommodation for a reasonable price. It offered Kevin a double bed for six hours for thirty pounds, a bargain in Central London and as the two lovers skipped into lobby, the young receptionist grinned.

She had taken the call from a flustered Kevin the night before and agreed on the rate. This was the price for the night, and he was prepared to check out at 4pm, so the hotel was making money for selling a room that would normally be empty, but she knew what they would be up to and the anxiousness in the young man's voice when he rang was almost amusing. She did not need to be Sherlock Holmes to guess who he was the moment she clapped eyes on him, his desperate face and his scandalously attired companion.

"Mr Hall?" The lady enquired and he nodded, panting for breath.

"Yeah."

She punched a couple of details on the system and he put three notes on the desk, which was taken immediately. She passed him a key to Room 33 on the third floor and told him to be out by four o'clock which he readily agreed to.

The lift doors had barely closed when Kevin pushed himself up against the defenceless Sarah who cooed at him. He lifted the hem of her skirt up and kissed her. While their tongues met, he roughly prodded her knickers and then slid his fingers inside them. She was damp, he could tell.

He rubbed his finger sharply across the sensitive areas and Sarah jumped in shock. She was not ready for a full-on assault of her clitoris and he was being too rough, but she didn't know how to tell him that he needed to be gentle without hurting his feelings.

The door to the room had barely closed when Kevin had thrown Sarah onto the bed. She fell backwards and Kevin reached into her skirt and pulled her knickers frantically and tigerishly towards him. As he yanked them, they got stuck underneath her and she squealed in pain as they dug into her flesh.

Sarah reached back and liberated the underwear that he threw onto the floor. She looked at him with desire in her eyes and he kicked off his sneakers, and then his jeans.

"Still shaved then?"

"I like it bare," Sarah admitted. "As do you."

Kevin chuckled and her bottomless boyfriend moved forwards her legs. Sarah could not see his cock, but she knew it would be erect. It was, and he positioned it over her opening. She was excited certainly but not completely aroused and as she felt it touch her hole she breathed out.

"Gentle, babe," she mouthed but Kevin didn't listen and pushed forwards sharply.

Sarah squealed. "Gently. You're so big," she lied and Kevin smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.