Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 1: Beneath the Blood Moon - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 1: Beneath the Blood Moon

Copyright© 2012 by James Howlette

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Davik is a young man, with a past filled with tragedy and pain. He returns to his village to pick up the pieces, and to find the creature that killed his family. Will he find it, before it finds him? Is he ready to find out the secrets finding the creature would reveal?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I do not remember having as peaceful a rest as I did that night. I woke up relaxed and refreshed, and ready to deal with the aftermath of my little gift to Brant. It was still early, so I got dressed and decided to surprise Violet. As I made my way to Ruben’s house greeting the people I passed. Many were just waking up, heading to their shops, or doing their early morning chores. Everyone returned my gesture, wishing me a good morning as well. As I walked through the market, I continued to greet the people I passed, and was happy to be responded to in kind. The first rays of the sun were peeking over the village wall, illuminating the market. When I arrived at Ruben’s house, I gently knocked on the door, and was happy when Violet opened the door. A look of surprise was on her face, but was quickly replaced with excitement as she squealed and jumped into my arms. Regardless of the audience that was in the kitchen, she kissed me fiercely, molding her body against mine. When the kiss was over, we were both feeling a little flushed, however, seeing her parents and brother watching us caused us both to blush.

“It is about time!î yelled Ruben, with a chuckle. ìI thought you two would never admit your feelings, and we would have to wait years before anything would happen,”

This caused me to laugh, but caused Violet to blush even further. She grabbed my arm and pressed herself into my side, her right breast firmly pressed against me. I enjoyed the feeling as I entered the house to join them for breakfast. We discussed many things over breakfast - how my repairs to the house were going, what I planned to do afterward. Ilane was thrilled when I told her that I would be doing major repairs to the village, with much stronger wood. On more than one occasion, Ilane, or Ruben, tried to pry out what had brought us together. For the most part, I was able to side-step the question, but I knew I would not be able to leave the table unless I gave them something.

“While I understand your need to ask, that is something private that Violet and I will keep to ourselves. Know that I love your daughter, and when time and events permit, I plan to marry her.” Violet let out a light scream before she tackled me to the ground, planting kisses everywhere she could.

Her attention was creating a stirring in my loins, which would soon become obvious. Ruben laughed at my predicament, while Ilane looked on with a smile. Kafe, of course, was disgusted by the sight of his sister kissing a person, especially one as cool as Davik. As I was able to get her to calm down, a loud, but distant scream filled the air. I knew exactly what it was and could not help but grin. Violet helped me up as everyone in the house went outside to see what all of the commotion was about.

In the distance, we could hear shouts coming from the Patron’s estate. Brant was not happy about something, and everyone in the village could hear it. Soon, the yelling started to move through town, and most of the town’s people began to head towards the main square. We collected ourselves and made our way from the market to the square. We got there just as Brant and two of his men entered the square. He was looking through the crowd, no doubt searching for me, with murder in his eyes. When his eyes settled on me, the look in his eyes intensified.

Brant pointed at me, and yelled, “I want that piece of filth in chains this instant! What are you standing around for? Seize him!”

None of the soldiers moved, but his two lackeys started to move towards me. I moved Violet behind me, as I did not want her to get hurt should things become violent.

Ruben spoke up and asked, “You have not said what has transpired to warrant his arrest. The laws of the province are quite clear, Brant. You must inform him of his crime before you may arrest him!”

Brant looked at Ruben with hatred, someone other than me had challenged him, and I knew he would not stand for it. He would not go against Ruben though as he was too well liked in the community and he would have their support if Brant did anything.

“This morning I found six severed heads in a sack made of a person’s stomach. They had been left on my bed sometime last night!” gasps came from the crowd, as Brant continued, “When I went to ask my guards, one of them was found with his throat slit. His heart had been cut out as well, left to rest in his right hand!”

I could not resist egging him on and said, “And how is it that this is my fault? I was out hunting until just after dusk, the gate guards saw me walk away in the opposite direction of your house, towards my own.”

His angry stare turned to me as he said, “the six heads were those of my men, who had gone out into the woods earlier that day.”

I simply replied, “I never saw a single one of them, I was hunting Trok all day, it was not until the evening that I was successful. What kind of prey were your men hunting out there?”

Now the only way to try and put the blame on me, would require him to reveal that he sent his men after me. He realized the predicament that I had maneuvered him into, it only made him worse. His rage became palpable, he either had to withdraw his accusation, or upset the populace by admitting he sent six men to kill me. In which case, I could reply that I still never touched them and right now my credibility was already much higher than his. I decided now would be the best time to add the final nail in his coffin, so to speak.

I looked him right in the eyes and said, “Since there is no proof I did anything, I respectfully ask you to call back your men.”

Grudgingly, he relented and called off his two men, cursing me under his breath as they returned to his side.

Just as he was turning to leave, I said loudly, “Everyone! I am pleased to announce to the village that Violet has just agreed to be my bride!”

Cheers rang out through the square at the happy news, until they noticed Brant charging me with his sword drawn! I pushed Violet back as I prepared to counter his blind charge. I took my knife that I had been wise enough to take with me this morning, and quickly blocked his attack before it could do any damage.

“That bitch is mine, you maggot,” he screamed, “I will kill her before I let you have her! You will die screaming in agony! When I am finished, you will beg me to kill you!”

I deflected the blade down and away, as I brought my fist up to hit him right under his chin. My punch dazed him enough for me to take his sword from him. In a quick downward thrust, using all the strength I had, I buried the sword deep enough into the ground he would not be able to retrieve it. By the time Brant had recovered from my punch, I had another one connecting with the side of his head. I got two more in before his men reached us, Ruben stepped up next to me, and they did not try to attack us. They took the now barely conscious Patron and retreated to his house.

The people in the square let out a resounding cheer at his defeat, a few even thanked me for doing it. We made our way back to the house. Violet was now clinging on to me harder than she had earlier. When we got back to Ruben’s house, I bade them a good day, and went to leave. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Violet was following me.

I turned to her and said,” Violet, you should go back home. I am sure that your mother will need your help today. I will be spending most of mine working on the house, but you can stop by for lunch if you like. I am sure you will enjoy the dessert I have planned for afterward.”

Violet got a sultry look on her face, pulled me in for a smoldering kiss, and ran back to her house. I stood there, stunned, for a few moments, before laughing and continuing my trek to my home. I was surprised to find a group of people I had never met standing in front of my house. As I approached they quickly turned, weapons drawn, ready to strike. When they saw me, they visibly relaxed, and returned their weapons to their sheaths.

One of the men walked up to me and said, “Our apologies Davik, we thought it was one of the Patron’s vile enforcers. After his display in the square, a few more of us have decided to stand watch at your dwelling. We will help you with whatever you require, and ensure that no one gets near your home when you are away.”

Their sentiment and dedication moved me. I had not thought I would ever warrant this treatment. If they knew what I had done, I am not sure it would change their minds. It is now painfully obvious that as a wolf or man, Brant had been seriously abusing and tormenting the villagers. Now, some of them no longer wished to let him get away with it. I thanked them for their pledge, and we all went inside to discuss how things would be around here. There were eight people in total, two women, and six men, and they had decided that, together, they would work for me, now. After a lengthy discussion, tasks were decided for each person and each one of them agreed to my decision. The two women of the group, Liza and Trina, were sisters and would maintain the house. They would cook and clean, and would be responsible for the exterior upkeep as well. Trent and Clive, two good friends and the largest of the group, would stand guard during the times I was not home. The last four, David, Carl, Brandon and Earl, would be my apprentices. I would teach them my methods, and they would, in turn, help with my house and the repairs for anyone who asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.