Birthday Boy - Cover

Birthday Boy

Copyright© 2012 by Paladin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On his 14th birthday and his first day back at school after the holidays Louis Cooper learns to his total surprise that he's gay. When the sixth form captain takes him to be punished for breaking a school rule Francis Stowe shows Louis just how gay boys like to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Short of waking up with a third eye in the middle of my head or an extra pair of thumbs I can't think of anything queerer [ and there's a pun ] than what's happened to me. Suddenly, at just 14, I've discovered I'm gay! Okay I've never really been much attracted to girls. I mean with my class mates I've pretended to be interested in them just to seem I'm as "normal" as they are. There again I've never fancied boys either! I've had plenty of chances to look at my classmates naked when we get changed for gym or swimming and I never found myself copping sneak glances at bare bums or cocks!

That all changed when I got taken into the head prefect's room by Frankie Stowe and next thing I know we're sucking each other's cocks and fucking each others arseholes! Two hours together and now I'm a gay boy and wanting more. I mean I played with myself a LOT before this happened but now I'm horny and hard all the time. Which explains how I'm feeling and what I'm doing right this minute in my history class?

My desk is the fifth back in the row of six and no-one sits behind me. In front of me sits "Sniffy" Jenkins and he might as well be blind and deaf for all the notice he ever takes of me. To my right is the classroom wall. I'm writing [ as I always do ] with my left hand and my right hand, hopefully out of sight of anyone and everyone, is in my right pocket. To my left sits Davy Sinclair but he seems oblivious to what I'm doing and is writing his notes steadily.

So what am I doing? Well once my huge erection started up all on its own I moved real stealthily to get things arranged. I managed to slip my hard cock out of my tight "Y" fronts and into the loose right leg of my trousers. Next I fumbled out one of my handkerchiefs and slipped it inside my trousers and around my throbbing knob without, as far as I could see, a soul spotting anything. And right now I'm playing with myself slowly and silently and getting close to a huge cum. Through the cloth of my pocket and the hanky I've teased back my foreskin and I'm gently rubbing my cock's bulging head and occasionally tugging on the peeled back foreskin with a finger and thumb.

Like the mercury in a thermometer I can feel my cum rising in my swollen rod and I'm breathing fast but as quietly as I can. Then it hits me like lightning, I go stiff in my seat, and my sponk fountains from my cock and into that wadded handkerchief. I gasp, jerk, and turn my flushed face a little to see Davy Sinclair grin and wink at me.

My cock's still sending minor spurts of cream out but I just can't feel embarrassed or worried that he's seen me shoot a load. He glances around the class and mainly at where Mr Graves, our history master, is sitting marking papers at his desk, before leaning across to me. His voice is a husky whisper as he grins again.

"You dirty bastard! I never saw you play with yourself in class before but it looked like you had a big one."

I'm still shaky from that massive cum but saying nothing and ignoring him is the last thing to do so I try to seem casual.

"Jesus yeah I got so hard I just couldn't wait. You know what it's like!"

"Hey that's cool!"

He only gets that far when a sharp voice cuts across our muttering and I realise Mr Graves's eagle eye or more likely his ear has caught something.

"Well Cooper since you seem to have time to talk perhaps you can give an answer to the first part of the question I've set you?"

"Certainly Sir! I believe that the start of the problem began when Chancellor Bismarck was forced out of office and his tactics of a careful foreign policy was replaced with an expansionist "place in the sun" situation for Germany!"

Grave's narrows his eyes and gives me an "Hmmph" because I'm spot on and he knows it. I love history and I never skip studying the assignments he hands out.

"I see and can you explain to the rest of the class the origin of the expression "jingoism" that arose in this country twenty or thirty years after the fall of Bismarck?"

"Yes Sir it came from a popular music hall song about "we don't want to fight but by jingo if we do" as war with Germany got nearer."

I'm smack on target again and he gives up trying to catch me out.

"Thank you Cooper you may sit down now! Terrence Anders you might then inform us about the building of "Dreadnaughts" for our navy!"

I sit since its protocol in King Edward's school for boys to stand when addressing a master. Only then do I think to wonder if my wadded and soggy handkerchief shows any bulge or dampness in my trousers. Looking down I can see all looks normal enough as is the remainder of the history period. When the bell rings to signal lunch time I stand and shove my books and notes into my bag and find Davy is standing right next to me and showing no sign of heading off to the school cafeteria.

"Where are you going now Louis?"

Now Davy is a friend of mine though not my best friend and I'm a bit puzzled as to why he's hanging around.

"First stop's the toilets Davy! I got this sponk soaked hanky stuck in my pants and I'd better go rinse it out before it goes stiff on me!"

He glances around and sees the classroom's now almost empty before giving me a sort of conspirator's grin.

"Well your cock got hard and now your hanky's gonna get hard next if you let it! I'll come with you and take a piss."

Our school's old but the toilets have been recently and thoroughly modernised and when we amble in there are only a couple of boys along with us. I head for the end of the line of sinks as far away from the two boys, who are talking as they wash their hands. Turning so my body shields what I'm doing I tug down my zip and pull out a clearly stiffening handkerchief though the centre is still a little wet and creamy. I jump a little at Davy's voice directly in my ear.

"God Louis you soaked it alright!"

Turning on the hot tap I run a stream of steaming water onto the stained cloth, squeeze it out, and then repeat the process. If I'm gonna be a gay boy then there's no point in being a scruffy one is there?

"Yeah well I get so hard all the time lately and I just have to jack off! You know what it's like!"

He looks a bit nervous. Davy Sinclair looks nervous and shifty eyed? I've never seen him acting like this before and then I get an instant look into his head and just know what's going on in there. Taking a fast and furtive glance around a now empty toilet block I casually press my hand against his groin.

"Yeah you know what it's like don't you Davy?"

As I fondle him I can feel him hardening under my fingers and he licks his lips and squints at me. I nod towards a nearby door.

"Wanna come in there with me?"

He gulps noisily but nods agreement and we head towards that special door. It's the door of the disabled toilet that's very rarely used but has one great feature. Unlike all the other toilet stalls its walls and door reach all the way down to the floor and no-one can look inside under or over them like the rest of the ordinary cubicles. I push him inside, I'm in charge for sure, and as I do I can feel my erection bulging and lengthening.

Snapping on the lock I stare down and see he's as aroused as I am. Standing facing him I reach around him, cup his buttocks, and pull him close so my erection is pressed against his. He swallows hard, moistens his lips, and has the sense to speak softly.

"I never knew you were like this Louis!"

I thrust my hips forward to rub my hard cock, under my clothes, against his, and then grin at him.

"I guess there's a lot you don't know about me Davy but I know what you want now!"

Taking hold of his zipper I slowly draw it down, unbuckle his belt, tug down the front of his underpants, and free his hard rod as I push his clothes down around his ankles. Like mine his cock's not hugely thick but also like mine it's long. Mine stands as straight as a ruler but his has a distinct curve to it. Oddly his cock and the sac of his balls is much darker than the rest of his skin; as if he had sun tanned only this part of his body. His foreskin looks so tight I'm surprised he can piss let alone cum through it!

Slipping my hand under his shirt I trail my fingers and their nails down the smooth skin of his belly until I reach the hot length of his erection. His eyes are half closed, his cheeks are flushed, and he's breathing really fast as I close my fingers around it! He actually groans as if I'm causing him pain.

"Get me off Louis! Jerk me off quick or I'll cum on my own!"

I'm in a wicked mood because although I'm as hard as a rock myself I want to make him wait and do things just the way I want them.

"Just hold on while I get myself ready Davy!"

It doesn't take me long to do to myself what I've done to him and drop my trousers and underpants around my ankles. Turning him around so his rear if facing me, if that makes sense to you, I sit down on the toilet lid and pull him down to me. I'd really like to put my cock right up his arse just like I did with Frankie Stowe but I've not got a tube of lube like Frankie had ready. More important I've no idea whether Davy's into deep rear end fun and I don't want to frighten him off. I do though know how I'm gonna get myself off without going right into him.

"What are you doing?"

He's keeping things down to a whisper thank fuck!

"Relax Davy I know just what I'm up to!"

Once he's settled on my lap I part his buttocks and press my rigid cock between them. Not into his pucker but so it stands erect between his twin cheeks. I lift his shirt and my own to press my chest against his smooth back. Waves of heat seem to pulse out of our bodies as I clasp my hand around his hard pole and slowly start to work my hand up and down. Davy shudders and grunts and at the same time I start to push my cock up and down between his firm buttocks.

I'm playing with him quite slowly because that tight foreskin's gonna hurt if I jerk down too hard and fast but he's on his way now and thrusting his cock up against my hand. I switch so that I've one finger tucked under his helmet and my thumb clamped atop of it and then increase the speed. My own cock's so stiff and throbbing hotly that I know I won't be able to hang on much longer, but Davy doesn't last as long as I do, and shoots his load in a geyser! I've twisted his cock down so he spurts out all over the floor before my cum launches like a rocket. With just the tip of my cock barely sticking out of the crease of his arse my cream splatters his rear as we both explode!

When I can move again without any more minor jets of sponk from my softening cock I kiss him hard on his lips and relax.

"How good was that Davy boy?"

"Oh shit Louis look at the floor!"

It's worth looking at cos' it looks like he's hosed it with his cum! He wriggles a little on my lap and stretches.

"I better clean myself up Louis. I got your cum all over me!"

Well yeah he can clean up but that wriggle of his arse on my sticky cock has got me wondering if he can get hard again as fast as I can. Fuck it we're in here creaming each other and we can only get caught once can't we?

"You ready to stop already Davy? Don't you want a second round? I can make you cum again just as hard if you like."

He's sort of half turned around on my lap from my kissing him and he looks surprised and eager at the same time.

"Oh Jesus yes Louis I wanna cum again as soon I can!"

Standing I shuffle round, difficult with my "Y" fronts and pants around my ankles, and try to avoid the cum splashes on the tiles, while sitting Davy on the toilet lid. Grabbing a wad of toilet tissues I wipe clean the area where I'm going to kneel. Then kneel I do, take his slender but limp cock in my hand, and slide it into my mouth. Davy jerks and his eyes go wide.

"Shit! What are you doing?"

With his cock in my mouth I can't very well explain so I concentrate on gathering hot saliva around his cock and sucking on his smooth flesh. In seconds he's semi erect! A little work with my tongue and a nibble with my teeth and he's getting hard and hot again, as I clamp hold of his hips while sucking his cock hard and fast. Bobbing my head so that his stiff rod sometimes hits the back of my throat I can feel him shaking with excitement and hear his gasps and moans of delight.

When he gets to jerking around on the seat and pushing his hips up at me I work him harder and free a hand to cup his balls in their velvety sac. Squeezing and kneading them gently I can feel his cum rising up the barrel of his cock until he shoots his load into my waiting mouth. Already in my short career as a gay boy I'm getting to love the taste of a boy's sponk spurting down my throat. I gobble down his cream as he grunts and gasps while his last few drops ooze from his softening cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.