The Halfbreed Halfling
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by ObsidianMan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lestrian's only desire was to live her life in her small village with her family and friends. When a simple theft robs her of that dream, the only thing left is revenge.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Transformation  

"Please mistress, it is too much." The demon pleaded, "Please make it end!"

Lestrian glanced disinterestedly at the creature sprawled on the floor. Risette, was her name; the demon that changed the Halfling's life forever. It had been eleven months since their first meeting. A meeting which ended with the demon crying and shuddering; covered in cum from herself and the Halfling.

Now she lay facing the ceiling, arms to the elbows and legs to the knee secured in an X-brace. Her back was in an extreme arch, hips bucking wildly, trying to find something, anything that would give her the release she desired.

But the women surrounding the demon would have none of it. Every time Risette thought she saw a mouth open and unaware or a hand just close enough to get her off, she would shift her hips and find only empty air.

"Please mistress, Zeti has been good! Zeti has behaved!" The demon begged using the pet name she'd been assigned.

It was true. The demon hadn't shown any signs of resistance in almost eight months. Ever since her return from the milking by the fairies. Lestrian approached them after hearing they might have information she required. They knew what she was and offered to trade the information for her semen. She offered them Risette instead.

The fairies couldn't pass up the opportunity to collect semen from a full blooded demon, even if it was magical in origin. Risette however refused; going so far as to strike the Halfling. The next day the demon wept, chained down in the back of a wagon, nine more cocks accompanying the two she always carried. The women had not yet discovered why those two would never disappear.

Risette was returned two months later with a number of new leads the fairies had collected and a pouch of the dust they'd produced from her semen. They promised future favors as well. It seems the semen from a pregnant demon was more than they could have hoped for.

One of those leads led Lestrian here. The Saireen; five sisters each the only offspring of a different woman who were the Saireen of the previous generation. Looking at them one would think they were born of the same egg. Each stood at the same height, just under seven feet. They were waiflike, impossibly thin; yet they possessed subtle curves that proved their femininity. Their torsos, limbs, necks, all extremities were unusually long; appearing as though they were stretched.

All this was visible through the sheer gowns they wore which clung to the pebbled gray skin of their sweat soaked forms. Delicate fingers formed sign after sign in the dance that was their magic. A dance that was in the middle of its fourth day and would not end until the close of the fifth. This dance would open their minds to the possibilities in a person's life. They would see the paths one needed to take to reach a goal. And all they asked for was energy.

Lestrian watched them. She watched each step and pivot of their long glorious legs. She watched each spin of their lithe supple bodies. She watched as each, in turn, bent their head low, long thin fiery orange braids brushing Risette's thighs; eyeless faces somehow seeing where to position their perfect mouths so they rested less than an inch from one of the five cocks they demon wielded. As one they drew deep breaths into those mouths sucking in the sexual energies their dance created. Suddenly her cock felt heavy beneath her skirt. Risette would have to endure another day of this torment. Luckily the Halfling did not.

"Endure Zeti." Lestrian commanded rising from her seat. "I shall return at the ceremony's completion."

"Y-yes mistress." The demon panted, "Zeti will ... unghhh!!!"

Lestrian left the demon to her duty. The spasms would only grow worse over the next day and the Halfling's presence would do little to help. Instead she made her way up seven flights of stairs, stairs made for Saireen strides, with her long heavy cock getting in the way of her steps.

Lestrian arrived at the room she sought and pushed the doors open. One hundred Kishtal turned their eyes to her. The Halfling shuddered at the sight. Born of an enchanted blend of man's blood, elven blood, dwarven blood, goblin blood & ogre blood; they were commonly called Chimeramen. They were also rumored to be the fiercest warriors in the known world. These hundred were the only ones of their kind in existence. They were made by the Saireen for the sole purpose of protecting the Saireen.

Right now they were focused on protecting the woman lounging on high stacked cushions and drinking what appeared to be a wine from the Seisaan forest elves. Lestrian approached the Elder Sai cautiously. Any move her guards considered threatening could end the Halfling's life. She reclined on a pile of cushions and gestured to one of the human servants who served from a village nearby. She requested the same wine the Elder was drinking be brought to her, as well as a platter of food.

The Elder turned her nose up at Lestrian's wine choice. It was a rare vintage but their agreement allowed the Halfling access to anything the Saireen possessed. If the Elder was wise she would have hidden their most prized possessions. Instead she paraded their wealth in front of Lestrian and expected the Halfling to partake of none of it.

The wine arrived; served in a dropped crystal chalice, resting on a dragon bone platter, borne in the muscular arms of the most beautiful man Lestrian had ever set her eyes on. His skin was pale, almost white; but had not a single freckle or blemish. His chest, back and shoulders, as well as his arms, were generously covered in tight muscle. His stomach, hard; each pair of abdominals displayed proudly. Lestrian counted them in her head 2, 4, 6 oh 8. She couldn't keep her amusement from reaching her eyes as she studied the servant's impeccable physique.

His powerful legs were hairless. The Elder demanded all of her servants be shaved. Between them hung a beautiful pale cock. The Halfling licked her lips at the sight. It had been some time since she'd been on the receiving end of such a fabulous piece of flesh.

Pale golden hair hugged his head in tiny tight curls. His pale blue-gray eyes were lowered fixed on Lestrian's feet. The Halfling would have preferred his gaze rest a little higher. She would have loved to see the red flush creep into his skin as he noticed the growing bulge beneath her skirt. Word of her nature had spread among the servants as she had partaken of women and men during her stay here.

Lestrian grabbed the chalice off of the tray. Allowing her free hand to rest to the servant's forearm as she did so. The servant tensed at her touch. This time she let her smile reach her lips. The Halfling brushed her finger tips up across his powerful bicep, around his shoulder and along the depression above his collarbone. She traced her fingers up the servant's neck to his chin.

Lestrian lifted his chin and watched his beautiful eyes shoot wide upon seeing the long impression her hardening cock made in her skirt. The Halfling rolled her hips tauntingly, squeezing the muscles at the base of the shaft; causing her cock to jump.

Lestrian saw fear in those beautiful eyes, expecting what was to come next, and her cock grew even harder. She grasped the servant's wrist firmly, sliding their hands beneath her skirt. Had he resisted, the Halfling could have easily overpowered him; but whether through command or control, a servant's duty was to obey. He allowed Lestrian to place his hand around her thickening shaft without the slightest protest.

Knowing what was expected, the servant began gliding his large strong hand along her ever hardening length of cock. Soon enough she had a fabulous tent beneath her skirt. Lestrian released the servant's wrist and pulled up her skirt. What little color the servant's skin had drained at seeing the enormity the Halfling possessed.

Lestrian lifted her legs and grasped the servant's head between her feet. She pulled his head down and forward until his lips hovered just above the tip of her cock. "Open wide." she purred smiling wickedly, sliding her feet behind his neck pushing his head down onto her cock in the process.

"Ohhhhh..." it felt good to have her cock inside something again. It had been two days since the Halfling last had her way with a servant. In the months since she's captured Risette Lestrian had become used to getting off three or more times a day. This cock of hers was a demanding monstrosity.

As if summoned by her thoughts, the servant she last had her way with appeared at the doorway to the hall. He approached the Elder still limping from the abuse his ass had taken two days hence. He was completely hairless, from head to toe; even his eyebrows were missing. He kneeled down, head on the floor, arms stretched in front of him and hands cupped. This was the sign of offering between the Saireen.

"Rise and tell me what news from my daughters? What do they offer their mother?" The Elder commanded.

Lestrian turned her eyes back to the beautiful stud of a servant, luxuriating in the feel of his full bowed lips along her cock. She felt her thick shaft enter his throat effortlessly and realized, with a shock, he'd done this before and often. The Halfling let her feet fall to the floor and watched as the servant continued to perform without any urging from her. The servant raised himself up. Lestrian began to lash out with her foot to send him back to his knees until his soft, warm mouth slip even further down her cock. Though she knew he couldn't do it, the servant seemed to be trying to swallow her whole. Even more surprising was she could feel the tip of his tongue press against the underside of her cock. And occasionally when she entered his throat the servant would swallow clamping down on her cockhead like a vice.

The Halfling almost lost track of the other servant's words. Words she been waiting days to hear. "The Sisters offer you your retirement. This ceremony has quickened their wombs. They are prepared to become the mothers."

As if on some unspoken command the Chimeramen began marching from the chamber. They would head down to the lowest floor of the tower. Once there they would battle amongst themselves; a fight to the death until only one was left standing. That one would lay with the Sisters until they were with child. Then his blood would be drawn and used to create the next generation of Kishtal.

Lestrian looked at the Elder and smiled at the fear she saw. She knew her daughters' opinion of her. The Elder had lived for the accumulation of wealth and had guided their visions to those purposes. Gone were the days of finding young heroes and feeding from their ample sexual energies in exchange for guiding them on their paths. Instead the Sisters serviced old kings and queens who possessed great wealth but whose energies did little to advance the Sisters' growth.

Had they followed the old ways the Sisters would have quickened decades ago. But now they had and the Elder knew she would be violently deposed. Her daughters would not let her live to become Grand Elder.

The Elder Sai gestured to the servant who delivered the message as the only other servant in the room was still greedily slurping on the Halfling's cock. "You. I shall need my belongings gathered. Fetch ten others and have them meet me by the gates."

The servant turned to face Lestrian, doing his best not to look at his fellow servant worshipping her enormous shaft. "According to the agreement, this Sai is now yours."

Understanding quickly dawned in the Elder's eyes. She took three quick strides lashing out with fingers and nails. "You dare presume to give me away as though I was your property? Servant! You will obey my command or suffer the consequences!"

The Elder swung again but her strike was intercepted as the servant grasped her wrist and twisted.

"Ah!" The Mother Saireen cried out crumpling to the floor. Though they towered over most other mortal beings, the Saireen were incredibly fragile creatures. This was why they spent their lives locked away in their towers. "Unhand me fool! I am still your superior!"

The servant ignored the Elder's words and turned her wrist around behind her back to control her. He wiped his cheek where a trail of blood showed. "Marring the skin of a servant of the Saireen is punishable by death." He looked around the empty chamber then back at Lestrian. "As none of the Kishtal are present to execute judgment can you think of another punishment?"

The Halfling placed a foot on the shoulder of the servant still sucking her massive shaft and pushed him back. He looked offended but made no protest. Lestrian was pleased to see he was fully erect. Now how to get the other to respond?

"I believe I can." She said standing. Lestrian gestured to the curly haired servant. "Follow."

The Elder's face was a mask of fear and confusion. It was obvious she's never considered the servants as a threat to her escape plans. She continued her empty threats as Lestrian approached. The Halfling spotted a Dwarven dagger resting on a platter. The Elder used the blade to cut her fruit.

Lestrian had the curly haired servant retrieve the dagger. She reveled in the look of panic on the eyeless face of the Elder as the Halfling used it to slowly cut away her robe.

"How dare you!" The Elder screamed finding her voice. "This robe was spun from the spider silk of the children of Geska! It is a masterpiece!"

Lestrian smiled as she would at a petulant child. "Unless it was spun on the loom of the Fates it is just a robe. This blade, however, was forged by Master Ironhorn. Each step of its crafting took a lunar cycle. That's why it's called the trimoon dagger."

She watched the ivory blade glide down the length of the robe; easily parting fabric an elven sword would have trouble penetrating. She continued, "We Halflings have knowledge of treasures. It's what causes so many - misunderstandings between us and large folk."

When she'd cut the robe down to just beneath the Elder's breasts Lestrian pushed the fabric off of her shoulders. While she did this, the curly haired servant took the opportunity to undress Lestrian. The Halfling found she didn't mind his presumption in the least.

"Stand her up." The Halfling commanded. The shaved servant obliged; roughly pulling the Elder to her feet. Guessing the Halfling's intensions, he grasped the Elder by her shoulders allowing the robe to fall to the floor.

Neither time nor childbirth had negatively affected the Elder's form. She still possessed the long lean lines of her daughters. Her breasts were smallish and firm. They were slightly larger than the Sister's; a remnant from her days breastfeeding. Her blue nipples speckled with white were hard.

It is said the Saireen originated in the seas, and the color of their nipples is their body's remembrance. However, her age was evident if one knew where to look. The white striations that passed down her neck and along her torso spoke of at least three centuries on this earth.

The Halfling's cock twitched at the sight. She was about to experience a thing unheard of in any living creature's lifetime. Sex with a Saireen was said to be like making love to the seas themselves. Lestrian lay back onto the cushions the Elder Sai previously occupied.

She gestured to the curly haired servant as she held her cock upright, "Now, sit her here."

The towering Saireen struggled against the smaller servant as best she could, but she was moved nonetheless. All her flailing and kicking resulted in was the Elder breathing raggedly and the servant grinning from ear to ear. He too held contempt for his ex-leader as evidenced by the fierce smack he delivered to her ass, causing the Elder Sai to jump the rest of the distance.

The Elder Sai stood there straddling Lestrian's massive cock head raised high, eyes staring out at nothing, refusing to succumb to the position she found herself in. The servant reached up and put pressure on her shoulders, but the Elder locked her legs. Smiling as though he expected this, the servant slammed his shin across the back of the Elder's knees. He was still pulling down on her shoulders so instead of a slow gentle insertion the towering mother was brutally impaled on the Halfling's cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.