Life as a Teenage Human Girl
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by celf

[Jane]

Emily stood up. "Ok, we have some homework to do. So let's all go and get that homework done and out of the way. So tomorrow we can work on colour magic defence spells."

Jane was about to complain when Anna said. "Yes, that's a good idea, I have some of my own type of homework to do as well."

So everyone but Jane left the dining room. Jane just sat there in shock at the speed the others had left the room. Knowing that her school bag was in Emily's room, Jane set out to get it, deciding that she would do her homework in the dining room.

Getting to Emily's door she knocked on it. From inside came Emily's voice "Come."

Upon entering the room Emily just looked at her. Then she said. "Jane, when you are staying here, this is your room as well. You don't need to knock on the door, just come right on in."

Jane looked at Emily. "But what if you are getting changed?" Jane asked.

"Did you, or did you not, bathe me last night?" Emily asked back.

"Oh, well yes, I did bathe you last night." Jane said, blushing.

"So, it's not like you're going to see anything new, is it!" Emily said with a smile, then she added. "Or that I would wish to hide from you."

Blushing even more, Jane just said. "Guess so."

Emily got up and moved over to Jane. She placed one hand on to the side of Jane's face and looked deep into her eyes. "I think I love you, you know." she then kissed Jane on the lips.

Jane looked back into Emily's eyes, she said with all the force she could find. "I know that I love you!" and then Jane hugged Emily.

"Tonight, we can explore each other more, ok?" Emily said.

Jane pulled back and nodded her head. "Yes, I would like that." Then she pulled away from Emily and went to get her bag and left the room.


Jane looked at the clock. It was 9:47PM, Emily was still in the bathroom.

Jane sat on the bed in her PJ's, waiting for Emily to come back into the room. Would she do ok? Emily had lived for 34 years now. True that Emily was now in the body of a 14 year old human, but 34 years as an elf, Emily would have to know more than she did. She felt that she was going to make a fool of herself.

Emily came out of the bathroom in her PJ's and sat next to Jane.

"Can we have some privacy?" Jane asked.

"Yes, just asked Flex to tune out. I will ask Ben to do the same." Emily said.

"Flex can you tune out of what I hear, please." Jane sent.

"Done, I can no longer hear what you hear. Please don't forget to tell me when I can tune back in." Flex replied.

"Done!" Emily said.

"Yep, same here."

"So where do we start?" Emily asked.

Jane just looked at Emily for a moment, then said. "What, you don't know? Have you never done anything like this before?" she asked.

"Me? Last night was my first lover's kiss."

"But you have lived for 34 years. And you never kissed before?" Jane asked.

"Well, I had kisses from mother and father, but never on the lips." Emily replied.

"How?" was all that Jane could ask.

"My father is King. I am his daughter. I had to uphold standards. After all, I was next in line to take the throne. So I have never done more than touch myself." Emily said this last part blushing.

"You are next in line? Cool!"

"Was! I was next in line. I cannot take the throne now." Emily said.

"Why on earth not!" Jane exclaimed.

"Because I am not an elf any more." Emily looked sad.

"Ha?"

"You know when Ben told you about my human hormones, right?" Emily asked.

Jane nodded her head. "Yes, I remember."

"Well that night Ben spent a long time looking at me to see what he could find. What he found is not good. I have been changed from Elf to Human. Normally the 'change me human spell' makes you look human, to human equipment you look human, but on the inside you're still an elf. However that is no longer true for me. Almost all of me inside and out is human now. The only part of me that is still elf are my ovaries."

"But can you not change back?" Jane asked.

"Don't know how to. I don't know how I ended up like this. It has something to do with how the 'age spell' and the 'change me human spell' intermixed, but more than that me and Ben don't know." Emily said, looking like her world had ended.

Jane looked at Emily. "Why did you not tell us sooner?" she asked.

"Because I do not wish others to know, not even Flex can know this, ok?" Emily asked.

"Alright, I will not tell anyone. But don't you have any idea at all how this happened."

"No, all we know is it is some type of side effect of having the 'change me human spell' cast on me when we cast the 'age spell'. The 'age spell' was meant to be my and my mother's best piece of work. But it is a mess, all that independent thought we gave the spell to fill any holes we left, and we end up with an unexpected side effect like this." Emily flopped back onto the bed.

Just then something clicked in Jane's mind and she had an idea.

"The ones who killed your mother are still looking for you, right?" Jane asked.

Emily sat up on her elbows and looked at Jane, giving her the evil eye for reminding her. "Yes..."

"Well, they're looking for Emily the 34 year old Elf, right?"

"No, if they come looking here they be looking for Emily the 34 year old elf who was made by magic to look human." Emily replied still on her elbows.

"Well, they would never find her. Because Emily is now a 14 year old human who I bet, even to magic, will show up as human not Elf."

The shocked look on Emily's face was priceless.

Emily sat upright and hugged Jane. "You are a genius, you know that, right?" Emily asked.

"I don't know about that."

"No, you are, you worked it out. It is not an unexpected side effect of the two spells. It was an intended effect of the 'age spell'. It hides me better."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.