Encounter With Destiny - Cover

Encounter With Destiny

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is enslaved. Prequel to Second Chance.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture  

It took four days before the convoy of 4x4 vehicles could safely make it through the drifting snow. Marek was ready for their return. He had marshaled the guards and slaves with military efficiency to thoroughly clean the château until everything was spotless and gleaming. It had occupied everybody rather than letting them wait aimlessly until things returned to normal. Although the generators had plenty of fuel to last several weeks, NATO engineers had worked round the clock to re-connect power to what was officially listed as the highest security rated intelligence facility in the SHAPE network. Had they known the true nature of the château's operations, they would have been completely astounded.

The convoy was due any minute now. All the slaves had been put through their paces and ordered to look their very best. A roaring log fire cheered the entrance hall and the chandeliers were sparkling with restored light. Marek strode down the line of kneeling girls and paused to correct the posture of a pretty kitchen slave. The name on her ear tag said 'Dominique' but he knew she could barely pronounce it any more. The unfortunate girl was one of master Arnaud's less than successful attempts to 'docile' a slave by neuro-surgery. From a talented and vivacious aspiring actress, she had been left barely able to communicate or do anything other than simple, repetitive tasks. Perhaps she would have been more fortunate if master Arnaud had vivisected her after the lobotomy - although her suffering would have been more extreme, it would also have been mercifully brief. Marek wondered if it was for the best that master Arnaud was unable to continue his dubious 'research' but what would be done with his personal slave, Nadine? Rights should put her put down in the traditional manner, as her master was now a living vegetable. But she was a valuable slave and Gérard was obviously deeply attached to her. His father would know what to do.

"Now listen well - ÉCOUTEZ, esclaves! When master Stephen and our guests arrive, you will NOT move and you will NOT make a sound. I will personally deal with ANY girl who disobeys!" He frowned down at Alexa, still in heavy restraints and on her hands and knees - unlike every other slave in the room. "And YOU will remain close by me, little one." He unlocked the leash chain attached to the back of Alexa's broad leather posture collar from the ring on the wall and guided her towards the lobby. Unable to see due to the blindfold strap, she was totally dependent on his control. "Heel closer, slave. That's it - press against my leg." He had worked the girl hard, with a strict régime of exercise and harsh discipline. The little slave had passed every test with flying colors despite being repeatedly in tears due to sheer exhaustion. A lingering doubt remained about her extremely submissive nature. She still seemed too good to be true but he had run out of time to investigate matters further before his father's return. Despite his misgivings, Marek really could not fault the girl - he had deliberately kept Alexa with Véronique in his room at night, correctly assuming they would form a strong slave bond. He allowed himself a tiny smile as he recalled being disturbed from sleep by Véronique's helpless squeals of rapture as Alexa played enthusiastically with her sister-slave in the furs below his bed. A sharp word of warning had been enough to keep them quiet, except for his own reserved slave's sighs of frustration! For a novice, his father's new pet was evidently highly skilled when pleasuring another female. He briefly wondered what she might be like to fuck ... but he would never dream of abusing his father's trust by penetrating his future personal slave. Instead, with his father's agreement, he had gotten Pierre and Horst to test Alexa's limits by making her satisfy the two men together. Alexa had successfully milked Horst's penis with her new-found vaginal muscle control while she sucked and swallowed every drop of Pierre's cum - not many slaves could co-ordinate both feats together!

There was still the mystery about her broken collar in the slave pen. She would be dead from asphyxiation now if it had been left around her neck but who ... or WHAT had severed the thick strap and saved her from choking? The leather was too tough to be pulled apart and the broken ends weren't frayed or cleanly cut but crushed and pitted by extreme force. Surely a slave could never bite hard enough? There HAD to be rational explanations for this and the other recent strange events. Some of the house slaves were making foolish noises about the château being haunted - they had been swiftly disciplined before their hysterical nonsense had gotten out of control.

He looked at the security monitors. The first vehicle was pulling up at the front door. Marek's father was bringing the DNA results on the hair fibers he had taken from the Général's hand. It would have been cross-matched against tissue samples from every living slave in the Organization and should identify the girl seen by Véronique in the Général's suite. Marek intended to find that girl and interrogate her until she screamed the truth from her tortured body. Then she would be executed in front of the other slaves. Marek disliked wasting the life of any useful girl but sometimes it was necessary as a harsh example to the others. For some reason, he could not shake off the nagging suspicion that Alexa was involved but that was ridiculous - she couldn't have helped kill the général as she had been with Marek when it happened!

"Get that ass higher, little one. Back straight - knees further apart - good. Now STAY until I permit you to move from this spot." The vehicles had arrived. His father was talking to a small, dark-skinned man - it was the Organization's vice president! His father had not mentioned on the radio that master Imran would be coming.

"You've not met my son I think, your Excellency?" Stephen smiled as they shook hands. A slave trembled and whimpered at Marek's side at the familiar sound of her master's voice. "Well then, Alexa, stand up - let's have a look at you." Alexa immediately stood to attention and waited while Marek removed her blindfold. She blinked in the painfully bright light. "Hmm, anyone have a crop I can borrow?"

Alexa gasped and didn't dare move. But her master did not whip her. Instead, he pushed the end through the gap at the tops of her legs. "Feet together, slave." She felt the leather-covered thin whip sliding downwards, rubbing against her inner thighs. "Much better - I do believe you've filled out a little. Keep still." She was left to stand with the crop suspended between her thighs. "Yes, definitely much improved." The crop was withdrawn and tucked under her left breast. "Hold your breath, slave." She waited, uncertain what he was doing. The crop fell as soon as he let go of the handle. "Hmm - a bit fuller but we will need to keep feeding you up. What do you think, your Excellency? I'd value your opinion of this creature."

Alexa was acutely aware that all eyes were upon her. The small, impeccably dressed man slowly walked around her, opened her mouth to inspect her teeth, turned her head from side to side, fondled her breasts, then touched her clit with a finger. Alexa couldn't help squirming in response. "Not quite your usual type, Stephen - an interesting female. Tell me, young Marek, is she worthy to be my good friend's personal slave?"

Marek paused. The great hall was silent. Alexa held her breath. "Yes, your Excellency. Definitely, yes."

Alexa nearly stumbled with relief - she was good enough to be a personal slave! She wanted to run to master Stephen but she caught the warning look on Marek's face. She remained on the spot but it was hard, so hard.

"Have her taken to my quarters later, please. I will sponsor her in Arnaud's place." Even Alexa's master looked dumbfounded. Some of the other slaves whispered excitedly, forgetting Marek's dire warnings of severe punishments. The little runt - 'la Porcelette' - was being sponsored by the Organization's vice president! Master Imran glanced along the row of kneeling slaves. "Very nice, very nice indeed." He peered around the spotless hall. "The château is obviously very well run - everyone must have been working hard. You know, I think we could do with a little relaxation, Stephen. Perhaps we can have a party this evening? I am sure we can find something to celebrate." He ignored the squeals of excitement from the brain-injured kitchen slave at his feet, choosing instead to scratch her gently behind her ear.

Master Imran smiled at the two Oriental men who had arrived with the convoy. They were gaping in wide-eyed amazement at the row of naked, kneeling girls. "Minister Yao, you appear surprised by all of this - is anything wrong?"

The older of the two turned to his colleague to listen intently to the translation. After a brief exchange, the younger man stepped forward. "No, your Excellency - it is just we did not think you were so civilized in the West!" He pointed towards Alexa. "The minister wishes to know also if this one is for sale?"

Master Imran paused, looked across at a startled Alexa then at her future master. "Well Stephen, do you want to keep your little creature? I am sure we can find you a replacement."

Alexa began to panic in the long silence. She was horrified at the idea that instead of being master Stephen's own slave, she might be sold like an animal to the Chinese visitors! Why wasn't her master responding? Surely he didn't really intend to..."

Stephen's laughter echoed around the lobby. "Please thank Minister Yao for his most generous offer and for his compliment on my choice of slave!" He waited while the translator finished his explanation. Minister Yao beamed and nodded. "Alexa is definitely not for sale. However, there is a shipment of new stock arriving tonight from Estonia - perhaps he might find a girl worth bidding on at the auction."

"Very good - that is settled. Please make our honored guests comfortable. Minister Yao shall have the pick of the house slaves. Now I wish to see young Gérard in the library straight away, please. Join me as soon as you can, Stephen." Master Imran walked out, leaving turmoil behind.

"Well, is a slave going to greet her master?" Stephen held out his left hand. Alexa looked up at Marek. He nodded. With a throaty sob, half in delight and half in relief, Alexa rushed to kneel before her beloved master. Tears dripped onto his fingers as she gently kissed the gold ring with its distinctive design. "So you missed me, Alexa? I hear you've been a very good girl for Marek. You have pleased your master, my pretty slave - well done!" She was looking up at him with sheer joy. He ruffled her hair. "Hmm - this is thickening nicely. Now go with Véronique - she can prepare you, if that's alright with you, Marek?" The courtesy was not lost on his son who knew that he had no slave rights over Véronique if a master required her. "Good. I will see you later then, Alexa. You may leave, slave."

Alexa curtseyed then turned to find an elated Véronique already by her side. The eye bandage was off and her new friend's bruised face was looking so much better. She grabbed hold of Alexa's hand while Marek removed the steel fetters from the little slave's wrists and ankles. "Come ON, Alexa - we must you gets, err 'gets you' ready!" Ready for what? Alexa let herself be dragged along the corridor towards the slave pens and hoped Véronique would please explain what was happening and why everybody was so excited!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.