Moonlight Pleasure - Cover

Moonlight Pleasure

Copyright© 2012 by Angel Delight

Chapter 3

I lifted my head towards the window so I could gasp for breath, watching the clouds of steam form on the window each second. In between the clouds of steam I could see the crescent moon still looking elegant, almost unreal. I continued to stare into the night of star lights and the glistening moon while my head was spinning and pussy urging to cum, almost left wondering if I was in a dream. I could feel the tips of 3 of his fingers rubbing my clit, causing my knees to shake and my toes curl up at the ends. My breasts squashed tightly on his chest and my chin resting on top of his, my body began to shake erratically.

"Oh God," I muttered in the preparation of exploding.

"I love that sound... ," he said while rubbing my soaked pussy.

"Keep going. Don't stop," I said while tensing my arse cheeks.

My head felt like it was spinning excessively and feeling very heavy and my lips began to dry up from the heavy breathing. I squeezed my thighs together one last time, biting my bottom lip and felt myself cum over his vigorous hand. After a few seconds catching my breath while lying on his chest I sat up looking all flustered. He pulled out his juicy fingers which glistened against the light from the stars, and rubbed them over my bare breasts. I sat back a little and undone his belt, pulled down his zip pulling out his straining solid cock. I rubbed the tip of his cock and felt a lot of precum dripping around his cherry and down his shaft. I was sure it wouldn't take long for him to cum since he was leaking immense amounts of juice already so I rubbed my fingers down and around his cock. He lifted up his sweater so that it wouldn't squirt on his top and watched me rub against his oozing cum. My thumb and finger shaped like a ring teased his cherry before I slid it up and down his shaft, gently squeezing it every few seconds.

"Squeeze harder," he said insistently.

I squeezed his cock much harder and more confidently and lowered my chest down towards the tip of his cock. I flicked his cherry on my nipples and slapped his cock against my breast.

"Fuck that feels good," he said.

After a few more slaps on my breasts I rub his cock much faster, rubbing the rim of his cherry more each time.

"I'm gonna cum," he said.

Watching his hands clasp the side of the seat tightly and his lips curl in so sweetly, he squirted his cum over my breasts. It wasn't easy to see the cum squirted on my chest in the darkness but I did feel the heat against my chest while dripping down me.

We had fun trying to find the few wipes he had in the car to wipe us dry but we managed to find enough. I managed to climb back over to my seat and put my clothes back on. We looked at the windows which were all steamed up and laughed at the cloudy shapes we had made. We drank our cans of coke quickly having built up quite a thirst and had a few more giggles. The drive home was fairly quiet but we both had smiles on our faces. I sat and stared at the moon all the way home and was left feeling how dreamy this all felt and yet, so alive.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.