Betrayal - Cover

Betrayal

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rhea's life is turned upside down as the truth of her marauding and unfaithful partner is shockingly revealed. She has to decide what to do with her boyfriend as they face eviction, while she gets increasingly concerned about her brother and Zoe - a close family friend - is struggling to get pregnant. This is the prequel to Repentance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

"Hey bud, Mr Jones wants a word," the customer services representative at the front of the store said as Simon sauntered in. He was not late, but normally wanted to arrive around the same time as the store manager.

Rhea was especially horny that morning and refused to allow him to get dressed until she was completely satisfied, which meant he had not had time for breakfast and was still fifteen minutes late. Simon wondered what had got into her, she was not normally like that?

Simon's attention snapped to the present. "Mr Jones?" He asked "I wonder if it is anything to do with that pay rise."

The manager's door was closed, but Simon knocked and then opened it as he was barked in. The tall, thick-set gentleman with big bushy eyebrows watched the young father as he closed the door and sat down.

"Next Tuesday," he said. "All the store managers and deputy managers have been called up to Liverpool for a meeting. Some Head Office management thing. Whatever you have, cancel it, and make sure you book a hotel and travel. Sandy will book them for you."

"Sure. Anything, umm, on the grapevine?" Simon asked and he sneered.

"Grapevine? Don't be ridiculous. You will do well to learn that tittle-tattle rarely does anyone any good. I've seen the report for trading in the last month and I see sales on our alcohol were good."

Simon smiled, he felt more confident talking about store performance than impromptu meetings in Merseyside. "Our loss-leaders on beer and wine attracted a 22 percent increase in footfall and takings were up by over thirty percent. It's impressive. Plus staff absence was down significantly from April as well."

Mr Jones grinned. "I see. You know these are the best numbers out of any store outside the North-west?"

Simon glowed with pride. Although he was the deputy manager, he did run the store, in between his illicit liaisons and the impressive performance was down significantly to his hard work. He deserved a pay rise. A decent pay increase could mean an extra trip to Holly each month, and boy could see do oral.


"Strip!" A female voice uttered. Simon frantically unbuttoned his shirt and slid his trousers, shoes, socks and underpants into the locker. Mistress Katrina looked him over.

Simon glanced up at her. She had impossibly straight, glistening black hair that framed her harsh face which was punctuated with red lipstick. She scowled at him starting at her short black leather croptop and matching skirt, both of which fastened up the front. She wore leather sleeves on her forearms and wielded a thick cane.

"You pathetic weasel," she called. "Don't look at me with those filthy eyes. You've been here many times, you know the rules."

The Mistress Katrina dropped the cane and dragged Simon up by his ear. She grabbed a nearby paddle hanging on the wall of her dungeon, pulled the young father up by his ears and threw him against a spanking horse.

"I am not here for you to ogle me, you sick fuck. You understand?" she shouted and waited for an answer.

"Yes mistress," Simon automatically replied. Mistress Katrina pulled the paddle back and it made a satisfying smack on his right cheek. She stopped to rub the red globe and smacked the left cheek with the paddle.

The sounds of the leather paddle on Simon's bare flesh echoed around the dungeon and Katrina cackled at Simon's cries. "You're a nasty little scumbag," she taunted and reached down to his balls hanging against the bondage furniture.

As expected Simon was erected and aroused. "You enjoying your punishment?" Katrina asked a rhetorical question and Simon squawked as another blow rained on his unprotected behind.

"No mistress."

Katrina called him a liar and massaged his balls and his perineum. She held a finger onto his rosebud and threatened to fuck him like a "virgin on prom night." Simon glanced at a strap-on dildo harness hanging on the dungeon wall and yelped.

Katrina spanked him again on the behind and again and again until his rear was a cherry red. She smirked at her handiwork and then made Simon kissed the paddle and thank it for the pleasure it had given her.

Katrina pranced around the dungeon. She whipped the helpless Simon, she restrained him. She poured hot wax over his chest, she masturbated him and stopped just before he came and she electrocuted him.

All the time, Simon thanked her and took more abuse. His rock-hard cock gleefully accepted then punishment she gave me.

Katrina loved to humiliate him, and halfway through their two-hour session, they were joined by Mistress Jane and her slave, Wendy. Jane and Katrina tormented the two clients together, and had Wendy pee over Simon before Simon returned the compliment.

It was degrading. And Simon loved it.

He showered and got changed and Katrina came up to him. He got a slap for not thanking her quickly enough and a promise that the next time he came she would rape his ass with her nine-inch strap-on.

Simon gulped. He enjoyed his sessions with Katrina but they were costing him over seven hundred pounds and he just couldn't afford it. But he couldn't stop going. Not now, he liked being submissive too much.


Rhea knocked on her brother's front door sharply and turned around. He was definitely inside, his car was in the drive. There was no sign of any of his neighbours in the leafy village and Rhea hammered again.

A slurred shout of annoyance came from inside and, struggling with his feet Andy unlocked the front door and opened it.

Rhea squealed in shock.

Andy, completely naked was holding a whisky bottle in one hand and a vodka bottle in the other. He staggered and leant against the wall, trying to focus and make out who was at his front door. "Oh, it's you," he muttered as he saw his sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.