Betrayal
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rhea's life is turned upside down as the truth of her marauding and unfaithful partner is shockingly revealed. She has to decide what to do with her boyfriend as they face eviction, while she gets increasingly concerned about her brother and Zoe - a close family friend - is struggling to get pregnant. This is the prequel to Repentance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

"You're late," Rhea shouted from the kitchen. Simon ignored her and went into the small lounge and greeted his daughter who was watching television.

"Hey trouble," Simon said as he bounded into the room and picked up his daughter. He threw Izzy into the air and caught her before spinning her 'round in circles. Izzy giggled uncontrollably.

Rhea appeared with a couple of letters addressed to them both, and kissed him on the cheek. "Hi hun. These came for you."

Simon took them and forced a smile. Rhea noticed the hesitancy and scowled slightly. "Any problems?"

Simon shook his head quickly. "Oh no. But you know banks. Every twenty seconds, here's a statement. Anyway, how was your day?"

Rhea glowered at her dogmatic daughter who had wrapped her tiny arms around her father's waist. "Fine until this one started in the park."

"Oh, Izzy," Simon said to their daughter, who feigned ignorance at the suggestion she had been badly-behaved, and Simon passed a bottle of wine to his partner who kissed him in appreciation.

"It's not chilled but it will do. We got Lasagne for tea, and I'm dishing in two minutes, go wash your hands and get changed," Rhea told them and Simon took Izzy, and the letters, upstairs.


Simon leant over the couch and Rhea wrapped her arms around her soaking wet partner after he came out of the bathroom. He had been having showers when he returned from work recently and complained vociferously about his office being too hot in the Summer weather, but she preferred his manly smell to that of the teenage shower gel he often bought. He was 24 not 14, but his choice of bathroom products belied this fact.

Simon kissed his partner in their lounge as he came out of the bathroom. She massaged his tongue with hers and slid her hands down his flanks, cupping his rear through the towel, squeezing the worn cotton.

"I love you," she whispered in his ear and slid off the sofa onto her knees. She pushed the towel, wrapped around his waist, open and gave her lover's cock a few strokes with her fist, gripped tightly around his inflating member.

Simon groaned. Rhea could always make him feel special, and her firm grip of his dick sent shockwaves through his loins. Rhea slid her hands around Simon's thighs and grabbed hold of his buttocks. She squeezed them and then brought her lover closer to her, and slipped his cock in her mouth.

Rhea lovingly slurped on Simon's cock, bobbing up and down the shaft. She had taught herself how to deep throat using the Internet and practising on her dildo a couple of years ago and surprised him with it on their "anniversary," but the act of doing so always drove him wild.

Rhea pushed her tongue out as far it would go, opened her mouth and slid Simon's member up to the hilt. Her tongue brushed up against Simon's balls and she started massaging his cock with her throat muscles. His pubic hair tickled her nose; he must get the cut, she thought.

Simon grunted, and mewed while panting. While Rhea's mouth bounced up and down on Simon's manhood, her fingers inched along his buttocks and reached his rosebud. She was told by a former girlfriend of her brother's that men loved having their ass and perineum massaged during a blowjob, and she had tried this with her boyfriend with relish.

Simon felt the insides of his loins ignite. His girlfriend always gave him the most unbelievable pleasure, and had done for years. He groaned, and grunted, mewed and moaned. Spluttering for air, he panted as his prostate steadied his genitals for a release.

"Babe," he muttered. "Oh god, Rhea. I love you so much."

Rhea smiled and pushed down on his rosebud at the same time the tip of her tongue waggled the head of Simon's cock.

Simon erupted and waves of semen spewed out of him and into the willing mouth of Rhea. Rhea swallowed Simon's cum and then milked the last few drops by squeezing his penis down his shaft with her mouth. She never liked the taste of semen, but Simon liked her to swallow, and making Simon happy made her happy.

Simon smiled at his lover and she looked up. "Your turn," he muttered and lifted Rhea onto the sofa. Rhea slid down her tatty tracksuit bottoms and he beamed at her shaven crotch. Rhea kept herself shaved as Simon loved her without pubic hair, with the young mother shaving herself a couple of times a week.

Simon plunged his tongue between her legs. Rhea sighed. How often did she have to tell him that jumping straight onto her clitoris was not pleasant? Rhea took her fingers and placed them on her nipples herself to massage them and raised her pelvis to guide his probing tongue away from her button and where it would be more pleasurable.

Simon's tongue grazed along her crack and began to probe the entrance to her hole. Rhea sighed appreciatively; it was better, especially as she was caressing her own nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. Simon's hands were resting on the inside of her thighs, but he did not fondle her with them. She felt mildly frustrated, his fingers could be stroking or touching any of her erogenous zones but instead she was left to play with herself while he tried to tongue her to a climax.

Rhea closed her eyes, and fantasised. She dreamt of a cowering man underneath her whip, eagerly pleasuring her with his tongue, for fear of being beaten. Of him submitting himself to her desires, to her wishes, whims and wants. Of being in complete control over him. She saw his face, a mixture of fear and lust and she felt her body fill with warmth.

Simon's mouth had slid up her slit and her clitoris wasn't too sensitive any more. She steadied herself, ready for the full-on assault her boyfriend did on her pearl. He didn't used to, he used to be gentle and an expert lover but the previous twelve months or so, he had changed, and no longer understood how to make love to her to drive her wild. The sex wasn't bad, but it wasn't as it used to be, and Rhea certainly missed it.

Simon's tongue pushed forcefully onto her sensitive button and Rhea squawked. His fierce, heavy flicks of it, were too much and too rough. She grunted and screwed her face up, she tried to like it, but it was too much and she couldn't take any more.

Rhea faked her orgasm, throwing herself back onto the couch dramatically and squealing in simulated delight.

"Oh baby," she cried and beckoned her lover to leave her clit alone. "Come here,"

Simon scooted up her body and jumped onto the couch throwing his arms around her and kissing her. Rhea returned embrace and sighed as Simon's erect cock touched her slippery hole.

"Go on," she whispered and Simon thrusted forwards roughly, impaling Rhea onto his spear.

Rhea gasped. She was well lubricated, but his fairly thick cock being jabbed into her wildly sent sparks of pain and discomfort from her. Simon didn't see or notice Rhea's grimace and he began pounding his cock into her.

Rhea felt better immediately. Simon's 6.5-inch cock, exploring her womanhood, always sent electric shocks of sensual delight all over her body. She panted and mewed as Simon grunted and groaned.

Rhea was tighter than most of the other woman, and he always loved screwing his long-term partner, Simon was jackhammering into her like a man possessed. Sure, he felt guilty for the other women, but they were just sex, Rhea was love.

Rhea wrapped her legs around the waist and hips of her vigorous lover and she groaned. Rhea kissed Simon on the side of the neck and he threw his head back.

"Oh Rhea," he murmured and stopped thrusting as Rhea was on the edge of her orgasm, pumping his seed into her. "That was wonderful love," he whispered as he got off of her and then kissed her. "Thank you."

Rhea smiled in return, glad he enjoyed it. She just wished she had done so as well.


The blonde Zoe cut a slice of the home-made sponge cake and passed it to Rhea on a plate with her coffee. "So have you seen your brother recently?" she asked and Rhea shook her head.

"No, not for awhile. We went to the zoo before Easter and then he met this girl so he's been quite busy," Rhea replied with a disapproving sneer and turned her head in the direction of the excited shouts from the garden. "Is Ezra OK?"

Zoe grinned and peered through the French doors into the garden, watching her husband desperately trying to dodge the intentions of Rhea's hyperactive daughter. "Yeah, he'll be fine. Do him good to do some exercise. He spends most of the time at a computer of some kind. Anyway, I hope that he will need the practice soon."

Rhea fidgeted and told Simon to go outside and help Ezra cope with their mischievous offspring. He groaned in annoyance as he put his cake and drink on the small table moaning that he never got time to sit down in peace.

Rhea's elder brother, Andy, was close friends with both Zoe and Ezra, and Rhea's partner Simon was Zoe's younger brother, so although the children from the families of Williams and Matheson had grown up together sharing many secrets, Rhea sensed Zoe would not discuss her sex life in front of her own brother. "How's that going?" Rhea asked as Simon sauntered out of the room and Zoe stared at her drink.

Zoe waited for Simon to go out of earshot. "You know the doctor put us on a regime, well that didn't work so they have tested Ezra and I've had an ultrasound but we found out last week that's all OK so we have to keep trying and go onto a waiting list for IVF, but it could be years unless we stump up five grand. And then it's less than a one in four chance of working."

Rhea looked on solemnly and Zoe sniffed. The subject of her childlessness always made her depressed and she would be 27 in a couple of months time. She wanted to start a family and most of her friends and family had children, but she was being to feel that it was looking more and more like a impossible pipedream for her. "I'm sorry, Zoe."

"And your bloody brother didn't help. All he wanted to do was write me and Ezra a cheque to cover it," Zoe snapped and then looked apologetic for her outburst.

Rhea groaned. "Yeah, he is like that now. Just because he made his fortune, he likes chucking it around. At least he means well."

Zoe agreed, and then continued. "Well Ezra was about to accept it and said what we didn't spend on IVF he could get a Harley with. I was furious with them both. He came that close to sleeping on the sofa."

Rhea chuckled. "I can imagine. They don't get it, do they?"

Zoe breathed sharply. "No, but I do need you to go and see him. He listens to you and he is just falling apart."

Rhea snorted and managed to propel some crumbs from the cake onto the chair. "You are joking aren't you? He never listens to me. Anyway what is he been up to this time?"

"He is drinking. Way, way too much," Zoe replied and she swept her hair back. "Even for him." Rhea groaned, this was a familiar problem with her brother when he was unhappy.

"How much?" Rhea asked and Zoe bit her lip. "He had four big whisky bottles that were empty on the side and so many tins and bottles," she said apologetically. "And his house was a mess. Some very unsavoury DVDs lying around and pizza boxes stacked up high."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.