Go Ahead - Cover

Go Ahead

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alex and his mom Julie have been roughhousing practically his whole life. Whenever he would get the upper hand and wind up on top of her, he would grab her hands and say "I can do anything I want!" Julie always replied, "Go ahead and try." Then she would easily overpower him. Eventually Alex got older, and stronger. They continued to play in the same way. Julie began to wonder what Alex would do, if he could do "anything" he wanted to her. Finally, she told him to, Go Ahead.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation  

Alex and his mother were silent for a bit after he had finished squirting his clear ejaculate. Alex sat back down in the water, then finally he spoke.

"Did you like that, Mom?" Alex asked.

"Yes, I did Honey. How 'bout you?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Is that the first time you've ever done that in front of another person?"

"Um ... not really."

"Really? Who else, Alex?"

"Well, you know how I said my friends would see you and all, then go home and play with it?"

"Yes."

"Well, sometimes they go home and do it, and sometimes we do it here, and sometimes I do it at one of their houses."

"You do? You do it together, Alex?"

"Mm-hm."

"Oh, wow. REALLY? You do that HERE? A group of you?"

"Yes. Sometimes. Are you like, mad about that, Mom?"

"Oh no, Honey. No, not at all. I'm just a little surprised. I've always heard that guys your age do that together sometimes, but I never thought you and your friends ... that's all."

"Good. I'm glad you're not mad."

"No, really I'm not Alex. But I am curious. Where do you do that?

"In my room mostly. Mom, can I ask you something, since you're not mad about that?"

"Sure Honey, what is it?"

"When we do that, and the guys, you know..."

"Yes Alex. When they ejaculate ... or cum. What about it?"

"I don't know if you noticed, but when I do it it's clear." Julie nodded. She had noticed. "But when most of the other guys do it, it's more like white. Sometimes it seems thicker than what comes out for me. Do you know why that is?"

"Well Sweetheart, I'm pretty sure that means that they guys whose stuff is white are producing sperm, and that you're probably not. It's totally normal. Different boys develop differently."

A thought flashed through Julie's mind. She wondered if that meant, as she suspected it did, that should Alex's cock find itself inside her, she was unlikely to get pregnant.

"OK," Alex replied. "I just wanted to make sure I wasn't weird or something."

"No Honey. I think you're totally fine. So, now let me ask YOU something."

"OK."

"It's very sweet that you said you and your friends look at me and all. I have to admit that gets me kind of excited. But I'm wondering ... if you look at any of your friends' moms that way."

"Um ... sure, some of their moms. I honestly don't think any of them compare to you, though."

"Well thank you, Sweetheart. That's very nice of you. But ... like who else you like to look at?"

​"Just a few of the other moms. Jason's mom, Steven's mom. I guess that's about it."

"Hmm ... yes, their moms are both very attractive. I can understand you guys looking at them that way."

"So, Mom ... I was just thinking..."

"Always a dangerous beginning. Yes, my young man?"

"I was just thinking that ... well, you got to see me and all. And you got to see me play with it even."

"Yes, I did, didn't I? And like I told you, I liked it, a lot."

"I'm glad, Mom. Well, when you got in the tub, you made me close my eyes. But I was thinking that, now that I did that for you ... played with it in front of you, that maybe you could let me see all of you."

"That's an interesting proposal, Honey. I think you're right. Fair is fair. I think it'll be fine for you to see me. But maybe I can think of something else you can do as well."

"What's that, Mom?"

"Do you have any guess at what I'm thinking of? Something you wanted to do, but haven't really done yet?"

Alex paused for a long time. He looked at his mother, into her eyes, and up and down the part of her that was above the water line. Finally he thought he had it.

"Well, Mom ... I haven't really touched your breasts yet."

This brought a big smile to Julie's face.

"Oh my! You got it! Although, I guess maybe you already did, when you tied me to my chair."

"But Mom! You had your bra on the whole time! I didn't really get to touch them."

"I suppose I did, didn't I?"

"Yeah. I mean, I love seeing them ... like now. They're so beautiful. And well ... you seem to like showing them to me. So maybe you'd like to have me touch them? Is that what you were thinking?"

"I like the way you think, Mister," Julie said with a wink. "Yes, that it what I had in mind. So ... here they are. Go ahead."

Alex looked into his mother's eyes to make sure she wasn't just teasing. He saw no signs of such behavior. He brought one hand, then the other out of the water. Julie sat back and spread her arms. And soon her son's hands were touching her.

"Oh Mom ... they feel even better than I imagined."

"Have you imagined them a lot, Sweetheart?"

"Well, yeah. I guess so."

"That's very flattering, Alex. Thank you."

"No, thank you Mom. I can't believe I get to touch your beautiful breasts."

"I'm glad you like them so much. One thing though ... you think maybe we can start calling them something a little more fun ... rather than just ... breasts?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.