Go Ahead - Cover

Go Ahead

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alex and his mom Julie have been roughhousing practically his whole life. Whenever he would get the upper hand and wind up on top of her, he would grab her hands and say "I can do anything I want!" Julie always replied, "Go ahead and try." Then she would easily overpower him. Eventually Alex got older, and stronger. They continued to play in the same way. Julie began to wonder what Alex would do, if he could do "anything" he wanted to her. Finally, she told him to, Go Ahead.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation  

The next day as they were eating lunch, Alex asked his mother something he had been wondering since the day before.

"Mom, you know what we were saying about, you and me taking baths together?"

"Mm-hm," Julie murmured, looking up from her salad.

"You know how you said, you thought I was getting too old for it?"

"Yes, I remember. Why, Honey?"

"I don't know. I was just thinking, maybe..."

"What, Honey? What's on your mind?"

"Could we do that again?"

"Really? Why do you want to do that, Alex?"

Julie figured that she knew full well what Alex was thinking, but she wanted to see how things unfolded in his mind.

"Well since we were talking about it, I was just remembered that it was fun. It might be fun to do again. Do you remember how we did it?"

"Of course. I would be at one end of the tub, and you would be at the other."

"And then I would recite some of my memory work for school."

"Yes, you would stand up and say it to me."

"Yeah, that's right."

"You want to do that again?"

"Maybe I would."

"I guess I'm willing to give it a try and see how it feels. You want to run the bath for us?" Alex nodded. "Go ahead."

Alex was getting to know those two words well. He turned and walked out of the room, went upstairs and started to draw a bath in the big tub. He was nervous and excited. He felt tingling in his belly.

Alex watched the water rising in the tub. He checked the temperature with his hand a few times to make sure it was warm enough but not too hot. He put in a small amount of his mother's bath salts, which gave off a sweet fragrance and made the water just slightly cloudy. When the water was about halfway up, Alex took off his clothes and got it, waiting for his mother to join him.

"Hi Sweetheart," Julie said as she entered the room.

"Hi Mom."

Julie had changed into her robe. Alex figured it was a safe bet that she had nothing underneath. He assumed that she would just drop the robe and climb in.

​"Maybe you should close your eyes, Alex."

"Really Mom? Why?"

"Well, I know you've seen me plenty of times. But it just seems like you should. Would you please close your eyes? Then I'll take off my robe and get in."

"OK," Alex said, trying not to show his mild disappointment.

Julie did as she said she would. She dropped her robe to the floor and climbed into the other end of the tub. Alex being a young man of his word, kept his eyes closed.

"You can open them now, Hon."

Once he opened his eyes, Alex's disappointment lessened. Julie was sitting against the tub opposite him. The water was fairly far up her body, but the majority of her breasts were exposed. The water came to just about the center of her nipples.

"Hi," he said again.

"Hi. How do you like it so far?"

"I like it, Mom. It reminds me of the old days."

"Old days! You're still pretty young to be talking about old days, Mister."

Alex laughed, then so did Julie.

"I like it when you call me that, Mom."

"I'm glad, Honey," Julie said, as the two began talking about nothing in particular for a few minutes. Then she made an observation. "You sure seem to be looking at my boobs a lot. It's like you've never seen them before."

"I guess it's like you said yesterday, I want to see 'em for a different reason than before. And of course I've seen them. I know that. But not much lately."

"Oh really? I guess you're right."

"But you said you wanted me to see them, Mom."

"Hmm ... I guess you're right about that too. So, how are you looking at them differently, Alex?"

Alex felt slightly nervous, being slightly caught off-guard by the question.

"Um ... I..."

"Do you like looking at other girls' breasts?"

"Well, yeah."

"It's fine Honey. It's a good thing. And I like to look at them too."

"You do?"

​"Yes. I find the female body to be absolutely beautiful."

"Me too," Alex said.

"So, what do you feel now. I mean, how is it different, the way you like to look at my breasts now?"

Alex pondered for a moment.

"I guess before, I just thought they were cool. I've always though you were beautiful all over, Mom."

"Thank you, Sweetheart."

"But now it's ... it's just different. I mean ... I still think you're totally beautiful, Mom!"

"Thank you again, Honey."

"But it just..."

"You can say it, Alex. You can say or ask anything, and you know I'll answer truthfully. You don't have to say it, but you can if you want to."

"OK. I've wanted to see them. And I've ... I've been imagining what they look like now."

"Really. And how do they look? Do they look different?"

"No. But like I said, I think I see them differently. And it ... well..."

"What? It ... what?"

"It makes me feel something else."

"Is that right? Well Mister, what exactly is the other thing it makes you feel?"

"It's kind of like ... like a ... tightening feeling? In my stomach, or below my stomach, or somewhere down there."

"I understand, Sweetheart. That's what happens with boys. I know all about it. And I think I know about another thing that happens."

"Yeah, I figured you did."

"Do you want to recite any of your school memory work to me?" Julie said with a wink.

"I don't have anything memorized right now."

"Do you feel like standing up anyway?"

"Do you want me to stand up, Mom?"

"If you want to, Alex."

Alex wasn't sure if he wanted to or not. Part of him did and part of him didn't. The first part won, and he stood up.

​"Is that the ... other thing that happens, Honey?" Julie asked as she gestured toward her son's erect penis.

"Mm-hm. Is this weird for you?"

"Well Alex, maybe just a little. But I'm fine. How about you?"

"About the same as you. But I guess maybe I wanted you to ... see it ... my penis. Like you kinda wanted me to see your breasts."

"That makes sense, I guess. So, maybe this question is odd for you Alex. Don't answer if it's too strange."

"OK, Mom."

"You said my boobs make that happen ... make you hard."

"Yes, that's right."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.