Jimmy... the College Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the College Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Wendy left around midnight. She didn't volunteer information as to where she was going and I didn't ask. I was happy that I had the opportunity to once again see and touch her young naked body. It was wonderful to have someone over your lap that could orgasm without being touched. Only touched by leather on her naked backside.

"Thanks Mom. That was a great gift. I haven't seen Wendy in months. Now I have a gift for you."

"What Jimmy?"

Both of us were still naked as I pushed her onto her stomach. I wet my index finger with the juices from my mouth, placing it at the entrance to my mother's little brown hole I pushed it in her as far as her ass cheeks against my hand would allow.

"Mmmmm!" My mother gasped. "That feels good baby!"

I ran my finger in and out of her private hole several times before I asked her. "What do you want Mother? Tell me what my slut mother needs now."

"Mmmmm!" She said again. My father had trained his wife well. She loved it when anything was stuck in her tight asshole.

"What do you need mother. Answer me!" I had raised my voice demanding an answer.

"Put it in me baby." She answered.

"Not good enough slut." I demanded again. "Put what in where? Tell me Mother."

"My ass!" She screamed at me as I continued to plunder her ass with my finger. "Put it in my ass. Put that big fuckin' cock of yours into me and fuck your mommy's ass good. Cream my fuckin' ass."

She was losing control. She needed my cock now. My finger wasn't thick enough to satisfy her need for a good ass fucking. I reached to the night stand and retrieved the Vaseline container. I liberally swabbed my seven incher with the slimy stuff before holding the head of my prick at the entrance to her dark hole. "Ready?" I asked.

She pushed her ass up into me allowing the head of my cock to penetrate her waiting brown eye. "Oomph." She cried as we both pushed at each other until my balls touched her warm ass cheeks. I was all the way in her ass. I commenced to fuck my cock deep into her ass then pull it out until just the bulbous head was being held tight by her anal ring, then all the way down to my balls again getting loud grunts from both of us.

"Cum in my ass you mother fucker. Cream your mommy's ass." As she encouraged me to fuck her ass harder and deeper. She shuddered as her pussy orgasmed with a gush of her cunt juices.

I spewed my spunk deep in my mother's rectum before pulling out slowly, a bubble of my cum following my cock out of her tight bottom hole.

My mother retrieved a damp warm towel to clean my cock and balls with. She put my limp dick into her mouth trying to resurrect it one more time but I was all fucked out. I fell asleep only to wake in the morning with my mother once again sucking on my cock. This time it was hard. I let her lick and suck my morning erection until I felt my balls tighten and my cock harden some more. Spurt! My prick erupted in my mother's mouth covering her tongue and the inside of her mouth with my hot slime.

"Good girl Mother." Was all I said to her as my cock popped out of her mouth. She was smiling. She already knew what a great cocksucker she was.

"Your Dad should be on his way to work by now Jimmy. Kate is going to want to see you this morning. She hasn't been spanked since you were home for Thanksgiving." I had expected as much. My father enjoyed all of his step mother's holes but he refused to spank her no matter how much she asked for it. She missed my late Grandpa Jake spanking her bare bottom to help her pussy juice up. She needed me and my belt.

"Are you coming along Mother?" I queried.

"No Jimmy. I have things to do. You go ahead and take care of Kate and I'll see you at supper tonight."

I dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, not forgetting my little 'special belt', before leaving the house. It was a crisp December morning but I chose to walk the several blocks to my step grandmother's house declining my mother's offer of a ride.

You would think that servicing all of 'my women' would become boring after a while but it didn't. As I opened Kate's front door I felt the beginnings of an erection growing in my jeans. Kate was in the kitchen dressed in a pale blue flowered house dress. The way it clinged to her I was certain that she was naked underneath. I wondered if my father had given her a good hard fuck this morning before he left for work.

I caught her attention by slapping the 'special belt' against my jean covered thigh. Whack! She turned from the sink where she had been washing out a couple of coffee cups. Grinning she ran to me, encompassing me with a bear hug. "Jimmy. Jimmy. I missed you so much."

She kissed me hard on my mouth then pulled my hand holding the belt to her face and kissed the leather with a loud. Smack! She shivered as she held the belt to her cheek. She had missed the belt too.

I wasted no time. I spun her around to bend her over the kitchen table. I raised her dress up exposing, as I had expected, her bare ass. I left her there, bent over the table with her ass waiting for the taste of leather while I quickly disrobed until I was completely naked, my erect cock standing out proudly from my groin.

I picked up my belt where I had dropped it on the floor while I had stripped myself. I rubbed the leather across my step grandmother's fifty two years old bare bottom feeling how she shuddered in anticipation. "Please Jimmy." She begged.

"Please what Kate?"

"Stop teasing me. You know what I want."

"Tell me Kate. You know I want to hear the words."

"Damn you Jimmy. Spank me. I need you to spank my bare bottom with your belt. Spank me good!"

Whack! Whack! Whack! I strapped Kate's pale white bottom over and over again enjoying her whimpers and the sound of leather on flesh. Whack! Whack! Whack!

She was crying softly when I stopped spanking her crimson bottom. My cock was drooling precum and Kate's cunt was leaking her juices. "Where did he fuck you this morning?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.