Jimmy... the College Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the College Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I was into my last week of school before the Christmas holiday. Lynn and I had another sixty nine with Derek in the room lying on his bed catching his spend in a wad of tissues. I didn't care that he was there, after all I had had sex several times while my father watched and my friend Glenn had watched while I ploughed his younger sister Moe.

Lynn still was a little nervous about having my young black roommate in the room but she forgot about him as my tongue would bring her to a climax eliciting a loud moaning that I'm sure helped Derek to bring himself off.

I had thought about ordering Lynn to suck Derek's cock while I watched. I wasn't completely sure that she would do that but the odds were that she would suck his black prick if I asked her to.

I hesitated because I wasn't sure that I wanted to share her with anyone. At least not yet. I was already sorry that I had let my father fuck my sweet Rita Baker who I had considered as my number one girlfriend. Now, according to my last phone conversation with my mom, Dad was fucking my Rita every chance he got. He was also doing his step mother on a regular basis.

My Mom was upset because with all of Dad's extra marital boffing she was getting laid much less than she would like. I knew when I went home for the holiday I would have to give my mother's pussy and ass some extra attention to make up for my father's lessening inattention.

The train ride home seemed longer than usual without Nat's company to pass the time. No one sat in the seat next to me so at least I wasn't forced to have a conversation with a stranger, especially since most of the riders in my car were male. The one good looking female I saw was sitting close to a young man who had his arm across her shoulders as they whispered back and forth. When they both disappeared down the aisle heading towards the bathroom I smiled to myself. At least someone is going to get satisfaction on this train ride.

Mom, Dad and Rita were all working so when the train got into the station I called Larry hoping that he was close by and could take a break from whatever he was doing. Larry was at home. He wasn't working today. This time of the year the cleanups were long ago finished and unless it snowed business was slower than slow. Larry picked me up in my little pickup truck which still had the snow plow attached from the last storm only a few days ago.

I inquired to how his sister Inga was doing and he replied. "She's great. Still obeys me to the letter. I know you probably could use a release after that long train ride and I would invite you over for a quickie but Inga's still at work."

I smiled. "Thanks Larry. Just drop me off at my house. A quick shower and a nap is all I need right now."

I showered then dropped into my own comfortable bed. I didn't bother to get dressed. I just lie there on top of my covers still naked and damp. I dreamt that Lynn was sucking my cock. I woke a little while later with a still soft pecker only to find a light blanket covering my nakedness. What's up with that?

I had fully expected my mother to come home from work, see me on the bed and wake me with a much needed motherly blow job. I rose from the bed, threw on a pair of sweats to cover my naked body and went down the stairs to find myself alone in the house.

There was a note on the kitchen counter:

Hi baby. You never woke up while I was sucking your big cock. Too bad! I went to get Chinese food for you and me. Your Dad is spending the night with Kate so you can expect to satisfy your Mom tonight ... Love Mom

I couldn't believe it. I slept through one of my Mom's hot BJ's. Chinese food and my mother's body all to myself tonight. YUM!

I was putting plates on the table when my mother walked in the back door. She put the food down on the kitchen table before embracing me, planting a wet kiss on my mouth and putting one of her hands down the front of my sweats. Brrr! Her hands were ice cold.

I could feel myself starting to harden when she pulled her hand out of my pants ... and her tongue out of my mouth. "Let's eat while the food is hot. We have all night for that stuff." She told me as she pulled her heavy coat off, putting it across the back of one of the chairs.

She looked great! She had on a long wool skirt, a white blouse on top and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her heavy tits sagged just a bit letting the hard nipples poke out against the cotton top. Nice touch Mom! I thought to myself as I sat down to eat.

We finished eating and put the leftovers, still in their take out cartons, into the refrigerator. Mom pushed me back against the door of the fridge and slid to her knees, pulling my sweats to my ankles. "Now for desert Jimmy. I need your cum baby. Fuck Mommy's mouth good."

She just held my hard cock in her mouth allowing me to pump my cock in a fucking motion deep into her mouth until I sputtered. "Here it comes. Swallow your little boy's cock juice. Eat my fuckin' load!" Spurt. Spurt. Spurt.

My mother swallowed every bit of my jism, licking her lips when she was done to insure she hadn't missed a drop of my creamy spend. "Come on baby. Let's go up to the bedroom.

When we arrived at the master bedroom I couldn't help but notice that there was an armless chair in the center of the room. I knew what she wanted, and she knew that I knew. I undressed her slowly letting her anticipate what she was waiting for. Finally when my mother stood before me completely naked, her nipples standing erect, the odor of her aroused cunt in the air, I sat down and pulled her across my lap letting my sweat pants covered firm hard on rub against her nakedness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.