Jimmy... the College Boy
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

"Please don't ever tell Jake or Lynn about us Jimmy. Lynn would be very hurt and Jake, well he would be very, very angry with both of us."

"It's our little secret Eva. My lips are sealed." I responded. The last two things I wanted to do was make her big husband aware that I had fucked his wife or lose out on blow jobs from her daughter Lynn by letting her know what we had done.

I also knew that Eva and I would probably never have sex again. Jake didn't leave town all that often. He also ran his business from his back yard office so you could never be sure where he was during the day. The sex had been nice with Eva but as far as I was concerned it was a one time affair.

Eva did drive me back to school, giving me a chaste kiss on the cheek when she dropped me off. "Bye Jimmy."

"Good night Eva. See you next Sunday?" She nodded her head and drove off as soon as I closed the passenger door.

I kibitzed with my roommate Derek for a bit before turning in early. I described the little black girl I had met on the train to him but he didn't seem to know her. I was tired and had an early class on Monday.

I didn't seen Lynn until Tuesday night at our study group. It took two days to get Jake's truck back on the road. We went to the coffee shop after the group broke up. On the way back Lynn pulled me into Our Alley for one of her kneeling blow jobs. As she worked my hard cock in and out of her wet mouth making little gurgling sounds as she did all I could think about was how cold it was starting to get. Soon it would be too cold for alley blow jobs. With my thoughts elsewhere Lynn had to work especially hard to bring me to my orgasm. I erupted my seed into her mouth. She didn't get up until she has swallowed every last drop of my cum. Good Girl We continued on to school. I was satisfied after losing my load and Lynn was content feeling that she had done her duty to make me feel good.

Later that week I went to the coffee shop alone hoping to go home with the waitress, Sue. While I was home for the Thanksgiving holiday she had found a new freshman to fuck. Rumor was that Sue went through three or four freshman every year. She changed her sex partners frequently. Too bad. She was a wild one. I guess I would have to settle for blow jobs or an occasional sixty nine from Lynn until I went home again for the Christmas break.

Usually I would take my dirty clothes to the Laundromat every other Thursday morning because my only class on Thursday was late afternoon. I sat reading one of my text books trying to get a little ahead of my class assignment when she walked in with her laundry basket.

It took me a minute to remember her name. Sally Grimm. We had talked several times in the past while our clothes spun, bumped and squished in the machines in response to our feeding them quarters.

Sally was a big girl. Probably two inches taller than my five feet nine, big butt, large breasts. long blonde thick hair and very good looking in an Amazonian way. Her hair was in a single braid halfway down her back helping me visualize her as warrior woman. I thought that with Sue out of the picture I should find out a bit more about Sally.

We made small talk while we waited for our clothes to cycle through the machines. Sally was a sophomore which made her just one year older than my twenty years. She lived off campus just a short walk from the Laundromat with two roommates in a large apartment complex that rented exclusively to the students of our near by college.

While folding my clothes in preparation to leaving I asked Sally for her phone number. "Maybe we could do dinner sometime soon?"

"Sure," Sally responded as she put her number into my cell phone. "I would like that. I know a reasonably priced Italian place just a short walk from here. Instead of calling me why don't we pick a date right now?" She was becoming the aggressor which I didn't mind at all. Sometimes I got tired of being the one in charge dealing with all my women.

We decided on the following night. She knew that being a freshman I wasn't allowed to have a car at school so she offered to pick me up which I declined. "If it isn't far how about I walk to your place and pick you up and we can walk to the restaurant. Unless of course it rains then you can call me and I will wait for you outside of the front entrance to building J."

Friday night I knocked on Sally's door which was opened by a little pixy of a girl. Lee was a short attractive oriental girl dressed for a night in with sweats and barefoot. "Come in," She offered. "Sally will be right out."

It was a nice big living room with what looked to be newer furniture. I sat on the beige couch while Lee sat in a matching arm chair.

I had worn my dress shoes rather than my sneakers to cut the height difference between Sally and myself by at least an inch. I shouldn't have bothered. Sally strode into the room dressed to kill. Tight leather skirt that stopped two inches above the knees of her long legs, a tight angora sweater that made her large breasts look even bigger and on her feet a pair of shiny black stiletto heels that increased her height by four inches.

I stood and had to look up as she stood five inches taller than myself. She was smiling, probably because the expression on my face was of surprise and awe. "You look wonderful Sally." I said, also noticing that Lee had turned in her chair to appreciate the scene and was also smiling broadly.

We left with a, "Have a good time kids." from Lee.

As we walked to the restaurant the click, click of her heels on the sidewalk caught everyone's attention. Sally was enjoying the attention. She grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her as we walked side by side making quite a site because of our height differences. "You are handling this very well Jimmy." She finally said. "The height difference doesn't bother you?"

"Nope." I responded to Sally's query. "Not at all. Actually I'm much taller when I lie on my back." I added with a short laugh.

"We'll see about that. I'm not sure just yet if you are man enough for a big girl like myself."

Half way through a great Italian meal, out of nowhere Sally asked me. "Jimmy, do you eat pussy?"

I almost choked on my lasagna. "What? Oh ya. Sure I do. I love eating pussy Sally. Are you interviewing me?"

She had taken off one of her 'come fuck me' shoes and was rubbing her stocking foot on my leg working her way to my crotch which was starting to grow in my pants. "Maybe I am Jimmy. I like it when men worship my pussy with their mouths especially little guys like yourself who usually don't have enough between their legs to really satisfy me." At that point her foot was resting on my now hard cock. "But maybe you are the exception." She rubbed her foot up and down my erection before removing her foot from my crotch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.