Jimmy... the College Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the College Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I was one tired guy when I finally boarded the train back to school at 7:00 P. M. I had lost count on how many orgasms I had that day but it must have been five or six. I groggily sat in a window seat and stared out at the people still boarding. I noticed the unnamed black girl that I had sat next to on the ride home as she climbed the steps to the train. She wore a dark colored skirt that showed a bit of thigh as she clambered aboard.

I wasn't surprised when she plopped herself down in the seat next to me with a cheery greeting. "Hi there. Hope you had a good weekend."

"Hello", I answered. "very good! How was yours?"

She frowned just a little when she answered. "Could have been better. I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend but he went off on a sports trip with his buddies leaving me to spend the entire time with my parents. Boring!"

"You mean he would rather be with his friends than spend time with a fine piece of brown sugar like you. He must be gay." I kidded her.

She blushed and smiled at the same time. "Thanks. Ya, I think he's a turd. I've been saving myself looking forward to some time alone with him while he was probably out playing around with other girls."

Without thinking I put my hand softly on her inner thigh. "You're right. He's a turd." We both laughed. I noticed that she didn't remove my hand but put one of her hands on top of it squeezing gently and pulling it up further until it disappeared under the black girl's skirt.

I thought my pecker was done for the day but I could feel it slowly firming up inside of my pants. I was glad that I had dress pants on instead of my usual confining jeans.

I massaged the inside of her trembling thigh, working my fingers up towards my goal. She spread her legs slightly as she looked around to see if we were being watched. I reached my goal and let my fingers stroke her pussy lips through her panties. She let out a low sigh as my fingers slipped under the elastic at the legs of her underwear allowing me access to her pubic hairs and beyond. Her pussy was dripping cunt juice. I pushed a finger deep into her wetness watching her close her eyes.

The train had started with a jerk. She opened her eyes, pushing my hand away at the same time. She rose from her seat grabbing my wet hand to pull me up also. "Come with me."

I felt foolish as the little black girl pulled me down the aisle by the hand. The front of my pants were tented from my erection but I didn't care if anyone noticed because I was that horny.

I watched her little ass swaying in her tight skirt as she led me to the end of the train car pulling open the door to a bathroom and pulling me in behind her. I closed and locked the door as she sat on the commode reaching for my pants. She had my pants and briefs around my ankles in a flash.

"Oh my! What a big prick you have." She exclaimed bringing her lips close to the drooling head to lick the precum like a hungry kitten licking up her milk. I watched, enjoying the site of my seven inch white cock slowly sliding into her mouth over her thick dark lips. The contrast of white and black increased my state of arousal as it always did.

She bobbed her head allowing my cock to slide in and out of her wet mouth several times before stopping. She pushed me up against the door to allow her enough room to get up, raise her skirt to her waist and bend over the commode.

She was wearing a black thong which I pulled aside to allow access to her sopping wet cunt. I pushed my cock into her slowly at first testing how far I could penetrate the little girl's pussy without hurting her. I slid in right up to my hairy balls without any trouble. I began pumping her cunt with my hard cock fast and hard. She sputtered obscenities as she came after only a few strokes. I kept pummeling her pussy. She orgasmed three more times before I shot my cum deep into her.

I helped her arrange her clothes, even using tissue to get some of my spend out of her little twat. Finally we staggered back to our seats completely satisfied. We got a few looks from some observant passengers who had a very good idea what we had been doing.

Once we sat down she leaned her head on my shoulder and whispered. "Thank you. That was wonderful. I haven't had sex in over three months and really needed that."

She fell asleep on my shoulder and when we pulled into the station near school I woke her. We walked towards school together and separated when we reached her dorm. I continued on to my dorm realizing that I still didn't know the little black girl's name.

My mother had packed me three sandwiches and soda. I put two of them in the small fridge in my room and wolfed down one ham and cheese with the almost warm Pepsi. My roommate wasn't expected back until the next day. I was pretty well beat so I lie down for a nap insuring that I set my alarm. I was afraid I would sleep too late Sunday morning. I was expected at Lynn's house by noon for my usual Sunday dinner.

Sunday morning there wasn't very many students in my dorm so I took advantage by taking a long, slow shower. By the time I was dressed in jeans and sweatshirt it was time to get to the bus stop. I was hoping that Lynn's mother Eva was slow cooking a roast today. Pork or beef didn't matter to me. Both were succulent the way Eva did them up with potatoes and carrots in the oven.

The bus hadn't gone two blocks when my cell phone rang. It was Eva. "Hi Jimmy it's Lynn's mom."

"Hi Eva. I'm already on the bus heading your way. What's for dinner?"

"Jimmy it's going to be just the two of us if you still want to come. I have a pork roast in the oven already. Jake and the kids are stuck in Neuton at Jake's sister's house. The transmission in his truck failed and no one will work on it until Monday. Still want to come for dinner? I'll give you a ride back to school whenever you want to leave."

"Sure Eva. I'm already half way there and I wouldn't miss one of your pork roasts for the world."

"Good Jimmy. See you when you get here." She sounded happy that she was going to have company and wasn't going to be eating alone.

When I arrived Eva met me at the door rising to her tip toes to kiss my cheek. The aroma of the roast had me drooling immediately. "The roast will be done in about an hour. How about a glass of wine young man. You are old enough, aren't you?" She chided.

I followed Eva to the kitchen admiring how her bottom swayed when she walked. Her ass wasn't much bigger than her daughter's twenty year old bottom. Eva poured us two large glasses of white wine. We sat at the kitchen table sipping slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.