Jimmy... the College Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the College Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

My first week of college was very confusing. I had trouble finding some of my classes. From the first day the work assignments from the professors were daunting. This certainly wasn't high school. I couldn't even have phone sex like I had planned. There were no phones in the dorm rooms.

My roommate Derek laughed at me. "This isn't a hotel Jimmy. There's a payphone down stairs in the common room. I couldn't very well have phone sex standing against the wall on the phone while a room full of students looked on. By day four I had purchased a cell phone and plan. An expense I hadn't planned on but still lacked the privacy that I needed...

By the beginning of week two I had joined a study group because a couple of my subjects were a little harder than I had thought they would be. I helped the others with trig but I needed help with English and the social sciences. My roommate Derek was part of the group along with a black kid named Jerome who was uncanny with English. The fourth member was a cute little girl who looked like she should still be in high school. Lynn always wore skirts or dresses. She never wore pants or shorts even when we studied outdoors in the nicer weather. She was a cute strawberry blonde, only about five feet four inches tall with a slender build. Her breasts and butt were both smallish but well shaped. I didn't know when but I knew that I would eventually have Lynn sexually.

Lynn was smart but she was very quiet usually not speaking until spoken to. The way she was always the one to volunteer to get the snacks or make sure we all had beverages I could tell that she was comfortable being subservient to men. I loved that in a woman. I always enjoyed having submissive women around me. I knew how to push their buttons so that they appreciated my commanding presence.

I took control of the group without even trying. They were all followers. I began to tell Lynn what to do. Instead of waiting for her to volunteer I would say things like. "I'm thirsty Lynn. Why don't you get us all a beverage."

She accepted my lead with a smile and a "Sure Jimmy. Whatever you say." I got a few looks from the guys but soon they took it for granted. We spent a lot of time in the common room studying. Girls weren't allowed upstairs in the dorm rooms but it wasn't hard to sneak one in if you wanted too. My problem was that Derek hardly ever went anywhere. I didn't even have enough privacy to jerk off. I had to wank myself in the john.

Phone sex was out of the question. There was no privacy in my room I couldn't very well whip out my pecker anywhere else on campus while trying to talk dirty on my new cell phone. I did talk to my mother and also to Rita but sex wasn't part of the conversation. It seemed like I was always horny with no way to satisfy myself. I had become so use to fucking and sucking that I was having a hard time going without sex.

Towards the end of the third week, after our study group, I started walking with Lynn to a coffee shop just off campus. It was usually fairly quiet that time of the evening so we had the opportunity to get to know each other better.

She opened up to me but it was a gradual thing as she began to trust me more. I learned that she had a strict upbringing. Even though she was now twenty years old she did exactly what her father told her. Lynn and her mother waited on Lynn's father and sixteen year old brother because it was expected of them. I found that to be a little old fashioned but who am I to criticize anyone else's family when I had been regularly using my mother and step grandmother's bodies like they were my personal sex slaves.

One evening she told me that her father demanded that she stay a virgin until her wedding night. I laughed. "Just how the hell would he know? Get on the pill and you can do what you want."

Lynn shook her head to the negative and whispered something I couldn't make out. When I asked her to repeat it she blushed and still softly said. "My father checks every week."

I was utterly taken by surprise. "Just how does he check you? You can't tell virginity by just looking." Kiddingly I added, "Does he use a lie detector?"

Lynn blushed even more still whispering. "He uses his hand to see if my hymen is still in place."

Telling me something so intimate surprised me. I hadn't realized how close she thought we were. My cock was starting to fill with blood picturing in my mind her father using his hand between her legs checking her, what I assumed was a small pussy, for signs of penetration.

I didn't question her anymore about it but my tilted head and quizzical look must have indicated to her that I wanted details. "You know I go home every weekend. I'm sure I've told you that. When I get home on Friday it's just in time for dinner. Afterwards I go to my room and wait for my mother and father. I take off my skirt and underwear and just lie on the bed with my legs spread like I have been taught. When they come into my room my dad sits on the edge of my bed while my mother closes the door and sits on a chair across the room. That's when my dad uses his hand, most of it anyway to check for my hymen."

"Doesn't that hurt Lynn? A grown man using his hand down there forcing his way into your cun ... vagina?"

"No Jimmy, He doesn't want to hurt me. He uses his fingers to get me excited enough for the lubrication to allow him to gradually work all four fingers into me to check."

"Are you going to tell me that doing that doesn't get your father hard between his legs."

"Of course he gets excited touching me. My mother told me that any man would get excited looking at and touching a young girl between her legs. Even his own daughter. That's why she is present to insure nothing incestuous will happen. Her job is to give my dad relief when we are finally done."

"Finally done?" I asked

"Oh yes. Since I am already bare below the waist he gives me my weekly spanking after he checks my vagina. He sits on the edge of my bed so I can crawl over his lap for a spanking. A girl my age usually needs to be punished for something she does during the week. I can feel his erection while I lie there feeling his big hand walloping my bottom. Unless I have done something really bad he usually just gives me ten spanks before letting me up. My mother leads him to their bedroom to grant him relief while I get dressed to go downstairs to watch a little TV."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.