Jack and the Giant Ass - Cover

Jack and the Giant Ass

Copyright© 2012 by Janno Jones

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Jack needs money, but he makes a strange bargain: he trades a motorcycle for a porno magazine. Oh, and there are those magic seeds thrown in. This is a retelling of the Jack and the Beanstalk story with a very ass-centric focus.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Size   BBW   Big Breasts   Slow  

As he climbed he was careful not to look down. Jack did not like heights, and he would never have done this if there wasn't the lure of finding gold up there somewhere. He concentrated on where to put his hands and feet, not looking further than the next branch, the next foothold.

The penis plant seemed to go on forever, and Jack's arms and legs started to ache from the effort. He climbed further and further upward, and the air got colder and windier as he moved higher. He stole a glance once, but it terrified him, because he saw that he was high above the ground now: the houses and cars looked like miniature toys, and the swimming pools in some of his neighbors' backyards looked the size of thimbles.

What am I doing? he thought. I must be crazy to be up here. It was more terrifying to think of going back, however, because then he'd have to look down, and he couldn't bear to do that.

Jack gritted his teeth and kept climbing, and eventually he could see that the penis plant disappeared into a large, puffy white cloud far above him. He pushed himself to go higher, figuring there must be something worth seeing up there.

By the time he got to the cloud, Jack was exhausted. His arms and legs ached, he was dripping with sweat, and his lungs were burning from the effort of breathing the thin air. Jack passed up into the cloud and it was like being in a thick fog; he could barely see his hand in front of his face, and there was an eerie silence everywhere.

He kept climbing, and in a couple of minutes he found himself in a large courtyard in front of a huge castle. The penis plant had broken through the floor of the courtyard and it continued far into the sky above. The courtyard looked solid, so Jack stepped off the plant and onto the large gray stones, and found they were as solid as they looked. He walked across the courtyard toward the massive wooden door, which was open.

He hesitated before the door, remembering the story of Jack and the giant. He was afraid to go inside if there was a giant waiting for him in there. Finally, though, he screwed up his courage by telling himself, "I may as well go in; I can't stay out here forever, and I'm too scared of heights to climb down that plant."

He took a deep breath and tiptoed in the door. Inside was a large room with a checkerboard tiled floor and a wrought iron staircase off to the side. There was a chandelier big enough to fill up a swimming pool hanging far above, casting glittering light on the stone walls. Jack could hear a voice from a hallway leading away from this large room, and he crept toward it, taking care to be as quiet as possible. As he got closer he could see the hallway led to a large kitchen, with shiny utensils hanging on hooks on the walls, cheeses hanging from rafters in the ceiling, an enormous black iron stove with pots boiling on top of it, and a center island where a woman in a short black maid's outfit with a white apron and a little white cap was chopping meat with a huge cleaver. She had black hair and red lips, and she wore very high heels and black stockings. She was at least 70 feet tall, and Jack felt very small looking up at her.

Very small and very scared. Jack realized he was about the size of a mouse in comparison with the woman, and he wondered if she would regard him with the same distaste as if he were a mouse. What if she tried to kill him?

She was facing away from him, though, and although he was shaking with fear, he couldn't resist sneaking up on her.

The reason was that besides being an Ass Man he had a definite weakness for upskirt photos, and he realized this would be the most colossal upskirt view he had ever beheld. The woman was having a hard time cutting the meat, and she was bent over the chopping block in concentration, muttering to herself, with her enormous ass sticking out. Jack realized that all he had to do was sneak over to her vicinity and look up, and he'd get a clear view of Heaven, which for him always involved a female ass.

He got down on his hands and knees and crawled across the floor as quietly as possible. She was so involved in her work that she never heard him, and when he got within inches of her feet he looked up and saw the most wondrous sight: a huge, perfectly round ass clad in white ruffled panties. As he gazed up in awe, he saw her cheeks ripple and quiver with every chop she made with the cleaver.

He was dumbstruck with admiration of that bounteous ass, and he stood there in open-mouthed awe. He was so preoccupied that he had no idea a large striped cat had snuck up on him from behind. When he felt the claws start to dig into his leg, however, he jumped and said, "OW!".

He turned to see the cat baring its fangs, and its teeth looked like a tiger's from Jack's vantage point. He screamed and darted away from the cat's paw, which had swiped at him mightily. There was no place to hide, so he chose to scamper behind the maid's black high heels, while the cat gave a low growl and tried to catch him.

"What's going on?" the maid said, from far above. "Stripes, what are you doing? Have you caught a mouse again?"

Jack was playing a game of hide and seek with the cat, peeking out from behind one high heel and then another, while the cat tried to guess where he was going to appear next. The cat quickly tired of this game, however, and started swiping at Jack with its paw. It missed with a mighty swipe, but its claws dug into the maid's ankle, causing her to scream, "OUCH!" and then come crashing down to the floor.

It was like a loud explosion, and the shock wave sent Jack sprawling. He got up quickly, however, saw that the cat was eyeing him hungrily, and darted off across the kitchen. The cat was too fast for him, though, and in no time it had cornered him against a wall, where the terrified Jack watched despairingly as the cat opened its mouth, ready to sink its teeth into his flesh.

"Enough of that, you mangy cat," came the maid's voice, and Jack felt himself being lifted high in the air by the collar of his shirt.

And he found himself face to face with the huge red lips and mascaraed blue eyes of the maid, who looked him over once, smiled, and said: "Well, well, if it's not one of them cute little boys we see from time to time up here. I've been waiting for one of you to show up, and this time I'm not going to let Mistress Sylvie have all the fun. I have plenty of ideas for you, little man: I'm going to keep you all to myself."

"Let me go," Jack said, squirming in her grip.

"Oh no," she said, giggling. "Not on your life. I'm going to put you to work. The first thing you're going to do is--"

But her face froze in fear, as a rumbling came from deep within the castle walls. It sounded like footsteps, coming closer all the time.

"That'll be Mistress Sylvie," the maid said. "And she'll be wanting her dinner. No sense having her discover you, though, little man. We'll just have to hide you, and I know the perfect place."

Before Jack knew what had happened, the maid put her hand behind her back, lifted up her skirt with her other hand, and dropped Jack down the back of her white ruffled panties. She rearranged her panties so that he dropped down into the crack of her ass, then she smoothed her skirt, and awaited Mistress Sylvie's arrival in the kitchen.

Jack was alone in a place he'd always dreamed about: an enormous female ass.

He was in a precarious position, though. The flimsy fabric of her panties offered no support, especially when she moved around the kitchen and Jack was tossed about like a mouse in a hurricane. He tried to stand up, but it was like trying to stand up on an oiled trampoline.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.