Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 25: Yeah ... I Know

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 25: Yeah ... I Know - I wanted a pickup for the digs and basic transportation. I answered an ad for an "Old Dodge Pickup" in the Journal. I got a lot more than I'd bargained for...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Western   Cousins   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   School  

There's nothing to write about here. It's a piss boring trip from Armadillo to Albuquerque and up to Durango.

It's desolate waste land that has no value. That's why the Native Americans got it. Washington had no use for the land and less use for the Navajo.

Any time a white found a use for a piece of the rez, Washington took it. No compensation, and no apologies. Just took it.

I highly recommend reading Lazlo Zalezac's John Carter series. He stirred my mind and my stories poured out.

A line in the William Redman Carter series sticks out. "A war party of three isn't much of a war party."

If you absolutely have to read something while you're waiting for chapter 26...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.