Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 17

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 17 - I wanted a pickup for the digs and basic transportation. I answered an ad for an "Old Dodge Pickup" in the Journal. I got a lot more than I'd bargained for...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Western   Cousins   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   School  

"I am not."

"Not what?"

"Not 17."

"I know that ... you're 14."

"Why did you say I was 17?"

"I didn't."

"Did."

"Didn't."

"I can prove it."

"Have at it."

Highlite ... Copy ... Paste... Wendolyn Too: 17. "SEE!"

"Figment ... get out of the story."

"Yer no fun."


Wendolyn Too: Chapter Seventeen.


"Is that better?"

"Yes ... at least I know You're not confused."

Excuse me, folks. Someone needs a spanking. Be Right Back.

You know that old saying used by parents when their offspring are a disappointment? "This hurts me more than it hurts you," I heard it a bunch back in the '40's and '50's. And it did ... hurt me more than it hurt them ... Figments of imagination are hard to spank. But, I got it done. So ... one more time ... with feeling:

This is Chapter Seventeen of Wendolyn Too, the fourth book in the Stop Watch series ... universe ... conglomeration ... whatever.

I have been growing ... Don't get me wrong, I'm still short, that's the curse of the Pharaoh ... hmm ... interesting. I had no idea Pharaoh cursed the Wanzor. "I thought it was the other way around," I muttered.

"What was?" Mom asked.

"Nothing, mom," I said. "Just thinking out loud."

She opened her huge bag that she referred to as a purse and searched through the detritus looking ... for something.

"Got it," she said as she handed me a penny.

"I was just thinking that the women in our part of family are short because Pharaoh cursed us ... the Wanzor women."

She looked at me like I'd discovered the moon really was made out of green cheese. "God, Too, you might be right, stature, or the lack of it anyway, is recessive. David is tall, Charles and CharlesB are tall, Vera was tall for the times. Maryanne is tall, Grace is tall ... all the nephews and nieces are tall. The Bleekers are veritable giants for both period and area. You can't say we Wanzors haven't married to reproduce short. And height is dominant."

She grinned and juggled her boobs..."We have these ... and they don't. We might be short but we look like women!" One thing for it ... we Wanzors have boobies and mine ITCH!

"Still itch?"

I looked down at snowy white pinked capped mounds and watched them stretch and breathe ... almost if they were alien lifeforms struggling to get out of the confinement of a too small cage. "These are Not the only place that itches, mom!" I looked down lower.

"Well, do the best you can, just remember; once you start having that itch scratched, you won't ever want to stop. I'd rather you didn't ... but I had your dad ... come to think it ... I'm gonna wear his ass out tonight," she cackled.

"God, mom, you're no help at all."

We went back through the drug store, the car was parked back in the alley parking lot. Mom stopped ... I stopped. She shooed me, "Huh?"

"Keep going, kid. I need to chat with the pharmacist."

So ... I sat in the car and watched mom gesture and exclaim ... there's no way mom could talk with no hands. Finally, the man in the white coat nodded and mom came out and asked me The Big Question. The question that a lot of girls my age don't want to answer ... truthfully ... they don't mind lying.

"Too, are you a virgin?"

Well ... other than the fact I suddenly had no blood to think with ... it was performing the deepest, reddest most violent blush, "Define virgin," I prevaricated.

"A virgin is a girl who has had no male penetration in her vagina," she said.

"Using what part?" Question with a question ... I'm getting good at that.

"Dick, cock, wood, hardon," her turn to blush and just as red.

The blush ... just when I thought it couldn't get any deeper ... it did, "Finger?"

"Fingers don't count." She realized what I said, "Wendolyn! I never!"

"If you never ... Having children is hereditary, mom."

"Huh?"

"If you never had children I won't either." I blushed again, "How about tongues?"

Shocked ... she was shocked ... then she noticed the glint in my eye. She chuckled. "Your sisters?"

"Randy wenches, all. Can't keep their secrets worth a damn. No. Mom. Just mine."

She knew immediately I was talking about my fingers. "Good ... be right back." She was back in the store and soon paid for a brown paper bag ... and contents. The car door opened, shut..."Home, Jeeves."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.