Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 13

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I wanted a pickup for the digs and basic transportation. I answered an ad for an "Old Dodge Pickup" in the Journal. I got a lot more than I'd bargained for...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Western   Cousins   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   School  

Life goes on, I need to find someone to scratch and lotion my boobs. They itch.

The Chief from the Guard Station in Ludington was right. I might be short but I'm curvy ... very curvy ... and getting curvier.

Nice, polite people called it 'entering into your mothers estate'. Monty Python's The Holy Grail called it 'Huge ... tracts of land!' as the king cupped his hands in front of his chest. Along with tits and a butt, I grew into my face.

The facial baby fat cheeks migrated to the other side and down about hip high ... and bubbled. My frizzy hair settled with being a glowing deep maroon halo that made my swamp water green eyes turn emerald. The loss of pudgy cheeks changed my nose from too little to just right. The first time I brightened my lips with a light red lipstick, my brothers popped boners. I smiled, the tip of my tongue slipped out and moistened my lips ... and they came ... in their pants.

WOW!! I'm a girl! I'm a girl of 13 and a sophomore in high school. Oh Shit ... she's smart. I am also meaner than a junkyard dog.

Daddy had spent big bucks getting his babies self-defense lessons. If it was oriental and deadly; we know it.

Rumor has it that I am as I am rich I am beautiful ... the bidding on the Big Money got a little out of hand and added 3.5 million to my already huge sailboat find.

The first day in school, one of the senior girls asked me what time it was ... I didn't look at my Rolexed wrist ... no ma'am ... I fished in my skirt pocket and took out my twenty thousand dollar Louis Ulysse Chopard, 22karat gold women's Time Piece with its 22karat solid gold chain and held it up to her face with the same hand as my ten thousand dollar Rolex. The LUC was the gift of the powers that be ... the working part of the watch had absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to the original works. Daddy bought me the Rolex for my birthday. Years later I found out he used my trust fund ... the rat.

Mother had said, back in 1928..."Let them know we are nobody to be trifled with," and I was doing that to the very best of my ability.

The senior smartass said, "That's not school time," as she looked at the hall clock.

"By golly, you're right," I said as I turned left and walked into the Principals office. I marched up to the desk and said to the secretary, Miss Wilkins, "Your school clocks are wrong ... fix it," and marched back out. The looks I got.

AP classes were ok, except ... my teachers insisted on calling me Gwendolyn. No matter what I said ... Gwendolyn. My Differential Calculus instructor said that Mr. Principle insisted. Gwendolyn.

I was still bored. I guess I knew too much and the AP history books were totally fuc ... wrong. 'I'm trying, Mother.'

'I see that, Too.'

'That's another thing, mom. The school insists on calling me Gwendolyn because

Wendy is a made up name. Oh, the school clocks are off ... have daddy look into it?'

When I got home, Daddy gave me a hug and asked me to step into his office. He shut the door and locked it. Ooo.

"Gwendolyn?"

"Yeah, the Principal insists ... and the students ... the ones who set the trends have clued everybody in. Gwendolyn."

"Your watch, wound counterclockwise, sends you back in the past but you're invisible?"

"Yup."

"There will come a time when you will need to use that capability."

"A spy?" I was excited about that.

"Here is a certified copy of your state registered birth certificate." He handed me an envelope. There was a post office looking note attached.

"Here is a notarized copy of a Federal Court Order demanding that you be referred to by your legal name. They may call you Wendolyn, Miss Austin, Too or Wendy." He handed me a second envelope. It, too had the attached note.

"These two envelopes will give you access to the principal. You will take note that the envelopes are hand deliver and have a court ordered 'sign and render receipt' requirement."

He grinned at me. "Your mother did you a service when she dropped that twenty dollar gold coin in the offering plate. Do you remember what she said?"

"This will let them know we're not to be trifled with," I said.

"You are putting the school on notice that you are not to be trifled with. They have rules we have to follow. They have laws they must abide by. One thing my father, the Judge, always said, 'Law trumps rules.'"

"Yes sir."

"Every morning I want you to synchronize your watch with the Hewlett Packard model 5060 caesium frequency standard clock in the records room."

"We have an atomic clock in our basement?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"Daddy ... that is cool beyond belief."

"For the next two weeks record the time your watch says the bells ring for the start of the day, the start and end of each class and the end bell." He looked me straight in the eye, "It is your civic duty to make sure they aren't bumping the master clock. People have mentioned that their children are six to ten minutes late home every day. Your brothers have all complained about it. Prove it.

"The next several days, you will have an escort ... call on him as you need."

"Yes sir."

"Do you have homework?"

"I do it in study hall."

"Are your books here?"

"Yes sir."

"Every night after school you will sit in this office and teach me what you learned in every class."

'That's different.'

Mother responded with 'What is different, Too?'

'I have to teach Daddy everything I learned in class ... everyday.'

The knock on the door surprised me.

"Come?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.