Second Chance
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

Oh great - that's all we need! Officer Martinez rolled his eyes in despair as the screeching female voice at the front desk yelled out his name. The duty sergeant shrugged apologetically. "This stoopid hooker won't talk to nobody but you, Mike. Says she don't trust nobody else!"

Officer Martisnez sighed. It had been a long shift and all he wanted was an iced Bud in his favorite bar with the rest of the guys. All hell had let loose in the precinct with that fire in Little Italy - at least eighteen dead, several of them just little kids. And then Don Marco had personally turned up at the scene! He'd just ignored the police cordon and marched right up to the fire chief, demanding to know if it was deliberate. Seemed like the old guy who owned the basement bistro where it started was a relative -and that spelled bad trouble. But who in their right minds would be crazy enough or big enough to provoke the Family on its own turf? Jeez, how he needed that beer! He made himself pay more attention to the hollering girl, then rushed past the desk in genuine concern. "Gina? Gina, what's wrong - you look scared shitless!" He gently led the sobbing girl into a side room, and studiously ignored her stunning beauty. God, those hot pants are sooo fuckin' tight...

The whole story was stammered out - one of her hooker friends had just been violently abducted by a john. She calmed down sufficiently to describe the location, the van and what she could see of the driver. "Okay, Gina - now tell me what your friend looks like."

"Uh, she..." Officer Martinez waited but the girl didn't continue - she just sat there staring at the notice board behind his shoulder. He turned round to see what had distracted her. "Ohh, Jesu-Maria - its LEX! Oh sweet Jesus!" She was pointing hysterically at the poster of the missing witness faxed by the DA's office downtown. "That's HER!"


Her ear felt as if it was on fire. Guljana blinked in confusion and tried to make sense of the horizon - the clear, blue sky was going from top to bottom and her face was being pressed into the golden sand. The man called Guy was holding something against the side of her head. She tried to get up. "Take it easy, kid - don't want you fainting again." The pressure on her sore ear lifted. He helped her upright and gave her a bloodstained tissue. "Keep this over the wound, kid. Don't worry - the bullet only grazed you. You'll be just as pretty as before."

Guljana sat very still. She felt numb. "Y-you miss me." She felt stupid, realizing she had stated the obvious. "You do not k-kill ... w-why you m-miss?"

The man called Guy smiled. "Look kid, I never miss." He paused and searched her shocked face. "As to why - seems you upset that Russian major big time with what you wrote. Just as well you used English, kid - you're one helluva lucky slave! You okay to stand, kid? Come on, let's get back inside." He helped the young slave up. She was far too quiet - not even any tears. Guy knew she would need to be watched closely after what had just happened. She made no attempt to resist his strong grip on her left wrist and held the tissue over her aching right ear while he led her back up to the isolated beach house. She soon found herself sitting back in the same corner as before her near-execution, as though nothing important had occurred. Her father had briefly looked up, satisfied himself that she wasn't seriously injured, then returned his attention to the draft treaty arrangements being thrashed out amidst the coffee cups and fast food. Her beloved Senate-master had smiled and nodded encouragingly at her but had not even left his seat. Guljana felt so strange. Guy came across, mussed her hair like a pet animal, and placed a triangular-shaped piece of warm bread in her hand. It was covered with cheese, round pieces of spiced meat, and a thick, red sauce. She woodenly lifted it to her trembling mouth. The pointy bread tasted so strange - a kind of fruity, savory flavor. Her shaking was getting worse. She stopped chewing - she couldn't swallow. The bread fell from her limp hands and she gave out a tiny mewing sound. "Kid? You okay there?" The man called Guy came into view but Guljana did not focus on him. She began to hyperventilate. "Hey! Come on there, kid..." Guy gently lifted her slack head up with his hand under her chin and examined her glazed eyes. He called loudly over the noisy debate. "We need some help over here! MISTER SENATOR?"

Both Guljana's father and her Master rushed across. Major Yasov reached her first. "Guli? Child - can you hear me?" Her whole body was shaking violently now. She looked around vacantly in absolute panic, trying to catch her breath.

The Senator knelt down and took her hand. "Is it shock - delayed shock?"

But Guy shook his head. "No sir, its more than shock - seen this once before at the Ranch." He looked grimly at the Senator. "She's going into 'slave-drop', Sir." He scooped Guljana up into his arms. "Its very rare - and it'll make or break her. Got to move fast before she goes too deep or she'll never come out of it! She has to be stripped and fully restrained for this to work!"

Major Yasov swept all the papers and food off the nearby table, not caring about the mess as coffee cups and pizza crashed to the floor. "We too have seen this in our pleasure-prisoners sometimes. It can make a girl useless!" He helped Guy place Guljana in the center of the table and signaled one of his men over. "Yuri will assist you - he has much experience with hard training of girls!" The heavily-built Russian grinned then flipped Guljana face down and pinned her wrists above her head with one large hand while Guy held her ankles. Slipping a long, slim knife out of his jacket, Yuri deftly slit the sides of Guljana's shorts apart then sliced down the back of her top as if it was paper. The blade was a blur as it slid through both sleeves of her ruined sweatshirt - in less than a minute, Guljana was stripped naked.

The Senator peered anxiously at Guljana's violently trembling body. "Will somebody PLEASE tell me what's going on?"

Major Yasov barked at Guy. "You have suitable restraints, yes?" Guy nodded at Pete, the guard who had brutalized Guljana on the way to the meeting. "Well, fetch them quickly - and any other items you carry to subdue a girl!" He barked at another Russian who dashed out for the same reason as the American guard. Then Major Yasov walked towards the door, putting his arm around the Senator. "Come, let us walk on the beach and continue our discussions - your man will call us when it is time."

The Senator let himself be led out of the room but looked back with concern at the un-moving Afghani slave who was showing absolutely no resistance to her arms being firmly buckled together behind her back inside a stiff mono-glove. Her mouth had already been wedged open by a ring gag and thick, leather straps were being buckled around her knees and ankles. Major Yasov looked at the worried American. "We can do nothing here - Yuri and your man will do what is necessary to save my daugh ... YOUR slave! It is possible only by much pain - but if it works, she will be a slave above all others." He grinned. "He is a very lucky man indeed who owns such a creature! Come, there is much to discuss."

Guljana was completely immobilized. Her ankle cuffs were fastened to the end of the mono-glove, making her arch her back. Her head was resting on a cushion to protect it and she had been blindfolded. Someone was holding her ponytail very tightly so she could barely move. But she made no sound and had gone completely limp. As her thighs were pushed apart and secured by a short bar, she offered no resistance. She was lifted up briefly while a towel was placed under her hip. It barely registered on her consciousness - she felt so detached, so numb and empty inside. She didn't even cry out when the pointed contacts on the tip of the cattle prod pressed inside her labia. The force of her first spasm as the shock seared through her tender flesh caught the men off guard. But still she didn't scream...


Master Charles let the sobbing Chinese slave get used to the rubber ball in her mouth before telling her to fasten the straps. Liu had wept in anguish after locking her own collar but hadn't resisted his calm, patient commands. Now she was kneeling at his feet with a cuff secured round each wrist and ankle - and he had STILL not touched her. "You see, its not so bad, is it?" Liu kept her eyes down and shook her head. "Of course it is mainly used to keep a slave subdued but it is also for HER benefit - you will be grateful of it when you need to bite ... and it will save your tongue from harm!" The stunning Chinese beauty shuddered but had already started to fasten the straps together behind her head without being told. Master Charles smiled - she was going to make an excellent slave! He leaned forward and placed one finger under her quivering chin. As her face was slowly lifted up, Liu raised her liquid eyes and met his gaze. "My dear, you are exquisite. Tell me truthfully no, has anyone ever made you climax?" A slight shake of her head, eyes averted in embarrassment. "Look at me, slave." Such beautiful eyes - like a cat's. Master Charles took a leash chain from his pocket and clipped it to the ring on the front of Liu's steel collar. "Now clasp your hands behind your head and kneel straight for me, little Liu." He gently motioned for the naked, trembling creature to kneel directly before him. "Open your thighs, slave. Let's see exactly how responsive you are."

Liu stared up at this man - his voice was so commanding! She should be frightened, ashamed of her nakedness - but she felt excited and so incredibly aroused! Her belly felt tingly inside and her breasts seemed tender and heavier. She knew she was wet and hot between her thighs. This was so wrong, so terribly wrong but why did it feel so good? He kept looking into her eyes and had wound the chain round his fist until his hand was against her collar. MY COLLAR! Liu gasped and touched the round ball inside her mouth with the tip of her tongue. But he hasn't trapped my hands and feet - I could still pull free! Then it dawned on her why - he wanted her to submit fully. Ohh but I was an independent, free woman ... but I, I feel so RIGHT!

Master Charles watched the inner turmoil written on the Chinese girl's face. Her darting eyes, the change in her breathing gave her uncertainty away. As if she had finally reached a decision, she began to slowly open her thighs. "Good little slave!" He extended one finger and ran it gently along between her hot, moist labia, making her quiver. The finger was lifted up to her snub nose. "You can smell how hot you are, slave Liu!" She nearly turned her head but stopped and made herself inhale her own spicy musk from his fingertip. "Never be ashamed of your body, slave - or of the earthy desires you feel." Master Charles carefully rubbed his glistening finger on her trembling lower lip so she would taste her hot, eager cunt juices. The finger returned between her thighs. Liu gasped and closed her eyes in arousal. "I want you to look at me all the time, slave." He curved the finger upwards and probed deeper. Liu gave out a tiny moan and bore down on his hand, shuddering as his finger made contact with her swollen clit. "Bring yourself to orgasm, little slave - do not look away. I want to see your eyes while you climax."

And so it was that a new slave experienced her unleashed animal sexuality for the very first time, crying out in release while looking up in glazed rapture at the man who held her collar chain - the ultimate contradiction of a girl whose body was newly fettered but whose submissive nature had just been freed...

Vince sighed and turned away from the monitor. "Best damn fuckin' show in town!" he muttered, pulled fifty dollars from his wallet and left the notes on top of the control desk. "Worth every fuckin' cent ... guy's a goddam genius!" He laughed softly, selected a flogger from the rack and entered the next cell. The occupant squealed in fright past her bit gag but could do nothing else as she was hanging on tiptoe by her wrists, gagged and spread-eagled by a wide bar between her ankle cuffs for punishment. Vince put the third clamp on her clit then walked around the back of the writhing slave and tutted. "Corinne, Corinne - we're really gonna have to work on that gagging reflex of yours, aren't we?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.