Second Chance
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

Why have we stopped - is this where they kill me? Guljana whimpered as she knelt in the wire cage and watched the opening tailgate of the vehicle in dread. The men were standing outside, smoking and talking. " ... Made good time on the freeway ... cop escort makes all the difference ... plenty of time..." She shrank back into the far corner as one of the men unlocked the cage. He just caught hold of her ankle cuffs and dragged her out into the pitch black. Under the glare of the red taillights, Guljana was made to pull down her shorts and squat. She peed miserably as they watched in silence. When she had finished and pulled up her shorts, the man who had forced her out of the cage loosened her ball gag and held a red tin to her lips. Before she could react, he yanked her head back by her ponytail and poured the sweet, funny-tasting liquid between her teeth. It was foaming in her mouth and throat! Guljana panicked, sneezed and spluttered as the bubbling fluid came back up her nose. He was laughing at her! "Fucking heathen slut - doesn't even know how to drink a coke!" The other man swore and ground the end of his cigarette under his heel. "Hey Guy, how come this Arab fuck-slut didn't get shipped out to Camp J with the others instead of coming over here?"

"Didn't you see that brand while she was peeing? This one's too special for those bastards. The Senator calls her his 'little key' - says she's a valuable asset. Besides, our military's 'guests' at D G keep killing the toys the CIA send them in return for co-operating - seems they want white, western bitches to play with. A waste of perfectly good slaves if you ask me."

Guljana miserably began to clamber into the back of the vehicle but the younger man intervened. "Hey, not so fast! Where do you think you're going, bitch?" He pulled her back by her ponytail and forced her cuffed wrists up and over her head. Guljana cried in misery as her handcuffs were padlocked to the rear of her collar. He caught hold of the sides of her nylon shorts and yanked them back down again past her knees.

"Ohh for Christ's sake, Pete - do you HAVE to fuck everything in reach?" The other man, the one called Guy, was shaking his head in disgust. "Just be quick. You'd better keep her clean and unmarked, mind."

His colleague grinned and pulled the blanket out of Guljana's cage, spreading it so it hung over the edge of the tailgate. "Might be my only chance with her if things don't work out tonight. Now, face down and spread, senate-slut! And I want to feel you tighten on me." Guljana sobbed in distress but knew better than to object. She bent forward, crushing her pierced and tender breasts against the covered floor of the 4x4 and opened her legs as far as the ankle cuffs would allow. She could only just touch the ground with the tips of her toes. "Don't worry about leaking cum juices, fuck-slut - see how much I'm a gentleman? I'm using a rubber just to keep you nice and clean for your master!" He pressed her belly down against the tailgate with one hand on the small of her back then, without any foreplay, began to deeply penetrate her cunt in one slow thrust.

Guljana squealed in pain. "N-not, p-please not, Mister! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"That's the spirit! Now come on, filthy foreign whore - SQUEEZE!" Guljana cried and cried during the savage rape. She was still so sore after Zia had violated her with that huge dildo. This man was just using her like an animal and it hurt so badly! Every thrust jarred her insides and she felt like she was burning in her pussy whenever she clenched her pelvic floor muscles. It was a merciful relief when he pressed hard against her thighs, jamming her legs against the edge of the tailgate, and groaned in satisfaction. She just lay there with her legs dangling out the back of the vehicle, trying not to give him any more pleasure by seeing her tears. He swatted her hard on her ass, making her yelp then dragged her upright by her hair. "Good little Arab cunt - that's all you heathen scum deserve. Now keep still while I get you ready for your big moment." As he wiped her face and mouth, Guljana anxiously wondered what was going to happen to her. He buckled the ball gag firmly behind her head again and freed her wrists from the back of her collar, only to lock them together again behind her back. He drew her shorts up to her knees, pausing to wipe her swollen cunt lips. Guljana waited for him to pull the shorts higher. But he was fetching something from the back of the 4x4. She watched in growing horror when he began pulling open the two curved metal straps of the strange device. He was screwing something onto the inside of the longest strap. She began to cry in panic when he picked up a second object and started screwing it on next to the first - pointed metal rods! He stood in front of her shaking body and reached around her, swiftly locking the ends of the smaller metal band together at the front of her waist. Guljana shook her head urgently and tried to squeeze her thighs shut but was slapped on the side of her head, making her eyes swim in pain. "Why you fucking disobedient brown-skinned bitch! I never ordered you to resist - we don't have time for games, little pain-slut!" He grinned at her distress and pulled the horrible metal strap up between her legs, pausing only to check that the tip of each probe was in position and was pushing into her cunt and ass. Guljana writhed and screamed in agony and tried desperately to wriggle out of his grasp. "Guy, can you hold our cargo a moment? I reckon she's not going to like this one little bit." She shrieked and jerked around as the other man came closer.

"Stop it, Pete - she's getting hysterical. You want to blow the whole mission? She doesn't need the dildoes - just the chastity belt on its own will do fine. I've told you before about going too far with the girls - if you overdo the punishments too early they get used up too quickly." Guljana sobbed with relief as her sullen-faced attacker removed the steel belt and unscrewed the harsh probes from the crotch strap. She stood still while it was re-fitted and her shorts were roughly tugged up. She was too weakened by her ordeal to resist as they bundled her back into the cage. They drove off again at speed into the darkness while she sobbed piteously for her Senate-Master to rescue her. When they stopped a second time, Guljana had no idea where they were or what time it was. It was pitch black. They pulled her out again but this time she was hooded and carried flopped down over one of the men's shoulders. There was a strange rushing sort of noise nearby that sounded like splashing water but it kept stopping and starting. Then they were inside some kind of building. She was made to kneel while her handcuffs were locked to her ankle cuffs then they left her alone. When the hood eventually came off, Guljana blinked painfully in the light. As her eyes adjusted, a familiar figure stroked her face - her Senate-master! "Shh - there's no need to cry." He removed the ball gag and smiled as she tearfully kissed and licked his hand. "I know I said it would be a week before we met but an opportunity presented itself that was too good to miss, my dear. You are going to meet a special person ... and I hope you might help us change the course of history!"

Terrified and puzzled by words that she barely followed, Guljana whimpered urgently. She was so frightened she reverted to a garbled mixture of her native Pashtun dialect and broken English. "Ohh I ams n-not to like this - I ams much to scares! P-please, my Senate-master, I ams hurt sore much in m-my pussy! A-and my sister, Alexa ... much in big danger to her lifes f-from Mill..."

The man who had just raped her interrupted them. "Five minutes, Mr Senator!"

Guljana sobbed in frustration as the gag was replaced and a blindfold strap was secured over her eyes. Then ... silence! She could feel her heart thumping inside her chest. After an eternity, she heard a faint noise. Someone was coming closer! She jumped as fingers traced down her left shoulder, moved down her front and stroked her breasts. Guljana mewed fearfully when her shorts were tugged down her thighs. A finger slid under the front of her chastity belt, tugging it upwards as if testing the padlock at the waist! The ball gag was being unbuckled. As it was pulled out of her trembling mouth, something long, hard and metallic was forced between her lips. It was a kind of flat pipe - it tasted and smelled very unpleasant, like oil and matches. A hand grasped her ponytail making her keep her head straight. The tube was pushed deeper inside her throat and there was a soft clicking noise. A strange voice whispered in her ear. "You are going to tell me who brought you - you will tell me now or I blow out the back of your head, understand?"

Guljana shook in terror, unable to speak. The Talib commander who had abducted her in Kandahar had put a gun in her mouth before making her suck him and his lieutenants. She knew she was moments from death! From behind, she heard the calm voice of her beloved Senate-master. "Tell me, Major Yasov, Is this how a Russian greets his long-lost daughter?"


The animal groans of ecstasy through the car window distracted Gina from negotiating terms with the john. His eyes were locked on the taut zippered seam of her slick hotpants where it disappeared between her thighs. "Uhh twenty by hand, fifty by mouth, a hundred for the real thing. An' I don't do no full sex without a condom - so don't bother askin', okay?" She watched Alexa trotting back happily, clutching a handful of notes. Her client was still sighing in pleasure as he lay back in his vehicle. Alexa wiped her mouth with the back of her hand then gave all the money to a wide-eyed Gina.

"Fucking hell!" Gina's client sniggered. "I want what that other guy got - how much for your friend here?"

Gina scowled at him and grabbed Alexa's arm. "Tough shit, buster - me an' my friend here's closed for business!" She sauntered off, head aloof and gyrated her shiny ass provocatively at the disappointed john. "You an' me need to have a lil' talk, sister!"

Alexa tentatively bit into the filled bagel then murmured with pleasure - it was lovely! "Look, Alexa - ya gonna do me out of business, goin' down on the johns like that. They gonna get the idea every trick's as good! I tell ya, girl, I dunno what ya doin' with that sweet mouth of yours but I never heard so much groanin' by a john!" Alexa looked down, unhappy she had caused her new friend any trouble. "Hey, I'm kiddin' ya! But ya gonna have ta teach ME what to do!" Gina grinned, shoving the roll of notes across the Diner's table. "Ya sure know how ta make a buck, sister!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.