Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

"There there, no need for tears - it's only for a week." The Senator smiled fondly down at the dusky-skinned naked slave who wept silently as she pressed her head against his leg. He leaned down and stroked Guljana's soft blonde mane. Such a delightful creature! He dropped a tiny mint candy on the floor and watched her pick it up with her tongue. If she looked at him now with those large dark liquid eyes, he would have relented. But she was too untrained to travel. "As promised, I have ordered the well for your village, slave." She mumbled gratefully between tiny sobs but still kept her head down. The Senator sighed. Charles had never explained how owning a personal slave would change everything - damn it, he was worried about her! "Look, when I return I shall take you out on the course again - you have the makings of a fine caddy, my dear." Again, he stroked her silky hair. "That's something to look forward to, isn't it?" A tiny nod showed the distressed Afghani girl understood him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ball gag. Guljana opened her mouth to take it from his palm then waited while the straps were firmly buckled together behind her head. "Come along, little Guljana - present yourself for the cuffs."

Guljana knelt with her back straight and placed her palms on her buttocks. She let out a tiny sob as her wrists were secured in slim cuffs. She felt the cuffs of the hobble chain being cinched around her ankles. Once her master had clipped a leash chain to her collar, she began to struggle up but he pushed her back down. When the Senator took a black spandex hood out of his pocket, she whimpered and stared up at him with a mournful expression. "Ahh, those eyes are the reason for the hood, my dear bewitching slut!" He gently drew the stretchy garment down over her tear-stained face before pulling the leather strap tight under her chin. She was tugged up and stumbled blindly behind her beloved master. As they walked, he explained how she would be in good hands during his absence and that one of the experienced guards had volunteered to keep an eye on her. She didn't really understand what he was saying but took comfort from his soothing tone. There was the harsh metallic clang of a door. Guljana sensed they had finally reached the slave pens underneath the main building. "Ahh, Miller - good of you to take such an interest in my little jewel here! Now I must dash - I have a flight to catch."

She shrank back in fright - Miller! Surely that was the name of the brutal guard who had raped and badly hurt her after her branding! She mewed frantically and jerked back in terror, nearly tripping on her hobble chain. "Looks like you're missing him already!" That voice - it's HIM! A sharp, severely painful swat on her ass made her yelp in fright. Her leash chain was being pulled up until her collar dug under her chin. She was being pressed close against this horribly cruel man! He whispered in her ear. "You and me got some unfinished business, dirty fuckin' Arab WHORE!"


Armando had never seen so many customers since his dear wife had been alive and well. They even had to turn disappointed people away at closing time or they would have never stopped! And he knew why - the place had been transformed over the last two and a half weeks by a slip of a girl with a ready smile and a soft, husky voice. Hey Lucia - do all your sister-angels work hard like this? It took nearly an hour to clear everything away. Armando busied himself taking the trash through the yard, leaving his heaven-sent helper to finish cleaning the counter and bolt the front door.

As he went back inside the kitchen, he heard her frightened voice. "Th-that's all there is! P-please don't c-cut me!" His Lexie was in trouble! Armando edged quietly to the door and looked in the curved mirror that covered the whole of the bistro. Two men - one behind the counter, one holding a knife against Lexie's face. She had been backed against the counter and couldn't escape. Armando silently cursed in frustration - his old service revolver was hidden behind the till. He had shown it to Lexie but she had been too frightened to even touch it. And she was round the wrong side of the counter anyway. Armando desperately scanned the kitchen for any sign of a weapon. The man in front of Alexa waved a fistful of notes in front of her face. "Come on, bitch - you gonna tell us where the old man keeps his stash, or do we have some fun?" He grinned unpleasantly. "Or mebbe Zeko and me have some fun anyways?" He slid his hand up Alexa's thigh, riding up her denim miniskirt. Armando ground his teeth in frustration as he looked around the immaculately tidy kitchen - everything was in the dishwasher leaving him nothing, not even a knife! The man behind the counter hooked his arm around Alexa's throat and began to squeeze as he lifted her back until her toes barely touched the ground. She gasped and tried to pull his arm away while desperately holding down the hem of her miniskirt - she failed to do either.

The man facing her forced his hand right up her front and gripped her panties. There was a sickening, tearing sound as he ripped her briefs away. He put the money from the till on the counter and started to fondle Alexa's breasts. "Hey, hey, HEY! Whoa - what you got hid in here?" He smiled as he squeezed Alexa's ringed nipples then roughly pulled up her crop top and yanked down her bra. "Ohh YES baby! Hey Zeko, my man - we got a real slut here!" He fondled the squealing and choking girl's pierced buds then grinned. "Now, I wonder..." Alexa writhed helplessly as he pulled her miniskirt up past her hips. He gave a low whistle as he stared in wonder at her smooth-shaven cunt, at the golden ring through her tiny member, and at the circular brand just above her cleft. "Ohh man - holy FUCK! Zeko, you're not gonna BELIEVE this!" Armando couldn't bear it any longer. He picked up the heaviest saucepan available and rushed at the man who was abusing Alexa.

During the fierce scuffle, her throat was squeezed so hard that Alexa nearly blacked out. The man called Zeko yanked her completely over the counter to fall in a crumpled heap on the floor. Armando was hopelessly outnumbered by the two younger men. Alexa gaped in horror as he suddenly collapsed to the floor and clutched his bleeding side in agony. No! Please NOOOO!!!! She struggled up and desperately reached behind the opened till. Without thinking, Alexa fumbled for the heavy weapon. She managed to remove the safety catch and pointed it unsteadily at the muggers who were laughing and kicking the older man. "S-stop! Uhhh ... l-leave h-him alone!"


After a long silence while master Charles stroked her head, Elona summoned enough courage to whisper what she had wanted to say for the last few hours. This master had been so very gentle and considerate towards her. Yet, she knew his reputation and why he had summoned her to serve him. "Y-you can ... do it now, M-master Sir. I-I'm ready n-now."

He stopped stroking her hair. "Do what, little slave?"

She tried not to cry. "Th-thank you very much for being s-so kind b-but I know I'm ... uhh here to d-die!"

Master Charles sighed. Elona was one of the most intelligent, attentive and seductive house-slaves at the Ranch. And she had been thoughtlessly damaged by that lunatic prince! He stroked her head again. "Nonsense, slave - after your performance in my bed you have saved yourself. I have decided you shall be spared and these scars will be removed. I am not in the habit of wasting good slave-stock. Now run and get yourself showered - I shall join you shortly."

Elona relaxed a little and smiled to herself as she padded through his apartment. If master Charles wanted her to believe him, she would pretend go along with it. But when the end came, she prayed, please let it be quick...


Guljana hugged herself and stared apprehensively round the large, circular cage. Miller had brought her here and removed her hood, gag and fetters but then had left without speaking. Somehow, she knew this was very bad. Surely having this Senator for a master would protect her? Guljana had no idea what a Senator really was but it seemed very important - like a kind of tribal elder of the American 'Loya Jirga'? But this man, this Miller, had already attacked her and raped her before she was collared - was he going to hurt her again? The door outside the cage was opening. It was him! He was dragging a screaming girl by her dark hair. Guljana panicked when she recognized his victim - Zia! She had always hated Guljana and had thrown stones at her when they were both little. Zia was the one who had called her "the mule" because she was half Russian. Zia had even laughed when Guljana's mother had died after she stepped on a mine. As she was forced to the cage door, Zia looked at Guljana with a look of pure venom and spat in her direction! Grinning with wicked delight, the horrible man pushed Zia into the cage and locked the door. Guljana backed against the bars and eyed Zia warily. "See how kind I am? I've brought you a playmate from your own village! Now you two be nice and lovin' - we don't want any harm to the Senator's precious fuck-bitch do we?" He sniggered and watched in undisguised excitement. Guljana instantly knew this was a trap! He was baiting Zia to attack her so he could punish the darker girl for disobedience. But Zia did not know any English! She had to warn her, make her believe...

"Filth!" Zia snarled and began to edge round the cage. "Dirty Western houri! Your mother deserved to die! I prayed to Allah you would do the same!" Miller smiled and watched the unfolding scene. The dark-skinned Afghani was screaming at the terrified Guljana as if she wanted to kill her. In fact, she had tried to scratch out the blonde half-caste's eyes on the jet before she was put in with that little fuck-bitch called Alexa. Oh yes, how Miller dreamed of getting his hands on that little English cunt. He would show that so-called "master" Charles how big a mistake he'd made in passing him over for promotion. These fools and their fuckin' Organization were all going soft!

"Zia - the bad man is trying to make us fight! D-don't, please!" Guljana tried to keep a safe distance between herself and her adversary.

"Then the infidel chose well, you treacherous witch!" Zia crouched, ready to attack! "Look at you - pierced and marked like the houri I always said you were!" They were interrupted when Miller slid a pair of handcuffs into the center of the cage. Guljana stared in horror at the cuffs. She knew she HAD to get them before Zia! Both girls dived for the cuffs and rolled into a ball of kicking, scratching fury. Zia gripped Guljana's hair and banged her head on the floor. She was screeching with insane hatred at her dazed victim. Guljana felt herself being twisted over and her face was ground against the floor by the weight of Zia's naked body. A cuff clicked shut around her left wrist! "I hated you when I first saw you! You and your pretty yellow hair and pale skin! And the boys all loved you even under the burqa - ohh yes, they knew you were pretty, you soviet half-breed witch!" Guljana squealed in terror as her free arm was twisted painfully up her back. Click! She was helpless and at Zia's mercy now, with both her wrists locked behind her. Zia straddled her and deliberately spat in her eyes!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.