Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

"Your slave appears to be bleeding." Master Charles had followed the trail of red footprints on the path towards the stables until he caught up with the couple. The man was Crown Prince Hassan - a spoilt playboy from a tiny oil and mineral-rich state, heir to a corrupt dynasty and viciously cruel. The slave was a cowed, limping young white girl - tightly harnessed, covered in red whip marks, and struggling under the weight of a saddle.

Hassan turned, flashed a look of contempt at master Charles then struck the girl across the back of her thighs with a crop. "Why you filthy bitch! If you have marked the leather it shall be replaced by your own miserable hide!" The poor girl was so distressed, she did not respond. Her eyes darted in panic, watching his hands and the crop. The gag was too tight in her mouth and the crotch strap of her harness was digging severely between her labia.

"I think it is her foot - the left one."

"What of it? What business is the white scum-bitch's welfare to you?" The Crown Prince sneered disdainfully at the interfering stranger.

"If the slave had been your personal property, then no business at all. However, I can see from her ear-tag she is a House Slave - which very much makes her treatment my business."

"And who the devil are you? Don't you know who I am - how DARE you speak to me like that!"

Master Charles sighed. The man was an unstable tyrant. "I am Head of Security for the Organization, your highness. I am in charge here." He looked at the shaking girl. How long had she been harnessed? The base of her vaginal dildo was barely visible between her swollen labia. "Come here, slave."

"Stay as you are, white-scum! I haven't finished punishing you yet!"

The girl hovered between them, unable to decide which of them to obey - terrified of angering the Crown Prince but even more frightened by the calm manner of master Charles. She knew of his reputation for severe discipline but had managed to avoid his attention until now. She started to keen and stared miserably at the ground.

"Slave, put down that saddle and come to me ... Elona, isn't it?" Master Charles patted his thigh, indicating she should kneel before him. She looked imploringly at him but was rooted to the spot, too afraid to move. It was too much - she wet herself in distress. The hot urine stung the insides of her thighs as it forced out past the tight strap between her bruised labia.

"You filthy, disgusting creature! Bend over while I thrash you for your insolence!" Hassan advanced towards the whimpering girl with the crop raised in his clenched fist. But master Charles simply walked over to block him before the first blow could fall.

"Your Highness, I shall deal with this creature. Perhaps you should look after your horse."

"What..." Hassan paused to look at his stallion. The thoroughbred had wandered towards the stables and was nearly out of sight. Hassan spat on the ground just in front of master Charles. "Take the bitch then, curse you!" He glowered at the wretched slave standing in her own puddle. "And treat her harshly - the last time I was served by such an insolent cunt she filled the air with her screams for two days!"

He watched the furious young man running after his precious horse then turned his attention to the cowering slave. She flinched as he examined the padlocked strap holding the gag in her mouth then took out a knife. "Shh - he's gone." He sawed through the thick leather and pulled it away from her head.

"Uhhh! M-master Charles S-sir, p-please I'm s-sorr..."

"Silence!" He cut through each strap of her harness until it hung between her thighs, held only by the dildoes wedged in her cunt and ass. "Keep still but I will allow you to cry if you really must." She whimpered and tightly closed her eyes while he took hold of the leather and began to pull downwards.

"UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Elona couldn't help it - the pain was awful! She sank to her hands and knees and panted in shock.

"Well you certainly annoyed him, slave! Do you think you can make it back to the pens?" The girl tried to get up but fell badly and clutched her belly in agony. "Don't move, Elona. Stay down where you are." He lifted a radio to his mouth. "Send Security to meet me at the main entrance to the stables immediately please." Minutes later, two guards rushed to join him. "Take this slave to the Infirmary please. She is to be treated and thoroughly cleaned up. And have her delivered to my quarters at 8 o'clock, gentlemen." He watched them starting to drag the terrified girl by her arms. "For goodness sake, CARRY her!" He quickly strode off before his temper got the better of him. Stupid fools!

"What the fuck's wrong with him?" One of the guards cuffed Elona's wrists behind her back while the other one fettered her ankles close together. The first guard grumbled as he threw the soiled, injured slave face down over the saddle. "This one's not worth pissing on!" They carried the groaning girl towards the main building. Her head hung limply down over the saddle's edge with tears filling her eyes - she was going to be sent to master Charles! He would torture her and kill her slowly - she'd heard the stories of his extreme cruelty from the other girls. She was going to be horribly executed tonight!


Alexa stared across the tiled floor. A tiny spider was making its way up the windowsill. Sunlight streamed through the dirty glass. She could smell fresh coffee. Alexa looked down her body - somebody had covered her with a red and white checked tablecloth for a blanket. The leather belt on her neck had been untied from the table leg but was still looped round her throat. She sat up abruptly and banged her head on the underside of the table. "Owww!!!"

The door swung open and Armando hurried in with a concerned expression on his face. "Ya okay Lexie? Ya hurt?"

"Uhh ... no Sir - I mean Armando - I'm fine." It was very embarrassing sitting on the floor in his kitchen. What could she say? No, better to leave - better to say nothing. "Umm, I-I'm very sorry for this, for sleeping here. I should go..."

"Hey, Lexie don't go." Armando ran his hand through his thinning hair. It was his turn to look embarrassed. "Look, I don't wanna know what or who ya running from. Just wanna know ya okay. Ya got a place to stay?" She looked down and shook her head. "What about all ya things? Where's ya stuff?"

Alexa stared up at this kindly old man, uncertain how far she could trust him. "I don't have any thing except these clothes and the money." He was gaping at her, trying to make sense of her words. "Err, this is a sort of test - I mean I have to live for four weeks in New York before I can ... umm, go back."

"Whadya mean go back - go back where?" He struggled down on one knee so he could look directly into her eyes. "Are ya in trouble, Lexie?" His eyes strayed to the leather belt still hanging from her neck.

"I ... no, I'm not in trouble. I c-can't tell you Armando. I'm sorry for being a bother." She got up and carefully folded the tablecloth. "I'd better go..."

He clambered slowly up. "Okay, okay - no more questions, Lexie. Look, ya don't have to leave. Ya can stay if ya need." He was smiling at the disheveled little angel but his mind was in turmoil. Oh my dear, sweet Lucia! What have ya sent me - what should I do? Before Alexa could protest, he poured a cup of coffee and handed it over. "So no need to go unless ya want to, and no more nosy questions from uncle Armando. Si? Okay?" Alexa nodded and sipped her coffee. "Bene, then that is settled." His mind was racing - this was crazy but the words came tumbling out of his mouth before he could think twice! "So ya can stay upstairs in the spare room and maybe ya help out here sometimes for rent and food?" Alexa was stunned by his generous offer. "I say too much - I have offended ya?"

Alexa could barely speak. "Uhh, w-why ... I m-mean this is wonderful b-but I don't understand."

"Hey, can't an old man help out a pretty girl for no reason? Ya need help - I, Armando Forte, I help! Now quit ya tears and eat - then I show ya the apartment and ya can get some things from the store round the corner. Okay Lexie?" He was rewarded by a sunny smile and a grateful hug. "Hey, no going all mushy on me!" But her tender embrace felt so good it almost hurt him inside. Ah, Lucia! Our daughter might have grown up like this sweet girl - she up there watching too? Kiss little Maria for me and tell her papa hopes he will be with ya both some day...


Walking helped to clear his head. The grounds looked so beautiful at this time of year. Apart from that encounter with the vile crown prince, everything seemed in order. Master Charles thought carefully - the Oil Treaty had been signed. There was a younger prince, second in line to the throne and studying at Yale. He should be inducted into the Organization as a matter of urgency. Then there would be a little riding 'accident' that would change the destiny of a whole nation! On the path ahead were two figures - a slim blonde-haired but dusky-skinned girl in a white jumpsuit and the familiar figure of the Senator. He easily caught up with them as the girl was laboring under the weight of a large golf bag. She saw him first and mewed urgently at her owner. "Well, well ... if it isn't little Guljana!" The stunning Afghan beauty had been tethered by a collar chain to the golf bag. She immediately kneeled and warily stared at him with her deep, dark eyes.

"Crack of dawn - best time of the day for golf, don't you think? You should try it, Charles." The Senator beamed and patted Guljana's cheek. "That gag stays in until I have finished the round, my dear." He grinned at master Charles. "She gets so excited when I'm putting that I have to silence the wench!"

Master Charles looked carefully at Guljana. She was exquisite. Guljana stared directly back until her new master cleared his throat then she swiftly lowered her gaze. "Your new slave - it has met your expectations?"

"Charles, she ... ahh 'it' is an absolute gem! Somebody has trained little Guljana here in the finer arts of oral pleasures." The Senator winked at him. "If this is typical Afghani stock, then our Russian friends must have been insane to have left Kabul. Speaking of which..." the Senator lowered his voice to whisper out of his slave's earshot. "You never told me exactly who had kept her captive before the Marines ambushed that truck. Little Guljana and I have been enjoying a little chat about her past. Not so hot on her English yet but Sharazai is one name I recognized. We'd been after that foul bastard for months ever since he kidnapped one of our best agents who was posing as an aid worker. You know what the Talib animal did after torturing and mutilating her? Doused her with gasoline and burned her alive! It is good to know he finally reached hell on the tip of an American bullet." The Senator paused, smiled at the waiting Guljana then grinned again at master Charles. "One more surprise, Charles - you see I think I know her father!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.