Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

Guljana let out a strangled gasp. She had never dreamed anything like this could exist! Suddenly, her recent rape and humiliating abuses seemed so unimportant, almost trivial. The huge room was lined with pale marble. There was a giant bath of clear blue water, with a little round pool in the center that bubbled as if it was boiling - but there were other girls sitting in it! All the girls were so beautiful and very different from her. Was this the way the Americans live? She turned to Alexa and followed her gaze. Ishtar! The massive window looked out into the sky! They were so high up, like a mountain - there were amazing buildings pointing into the clouds. She felt dizzy, it is too high! Ishtar, mercy! Guljana reached desperately for Alexa's comforting hand.

There was a girl behind them. Her voice was soft and had a French accent. "Lex? LEXIE?!! Mon dieu - its really you?"

Alexa turned and stared at a familiar face. "Nadine? Wh-what are you doing here? Oh my sis! Ohhh!" They embraced so passionately that Guljana fell back, ashamed that she had ever thought she might become special to Alexa. "Guljana," she took the worried girl's hand and pressed it into the smiling stranger's. "This is Nadine, our sister! Nadine, this is Guljana - she's needing love, she's new and very frightened."

In a daze, Guljana found herself being wrapped in Nadine's arms and being gently but firmly kissed on her forehead. "Hi Guljana, you're beautiful! Any friend of my beloved sister Alexa is my friend too - I mean that!"

Guljana smiled and felt her eyes fill with tears at the kind greeting. "I am th-thank you, Na-din! I will be love you friend back?" She looked at Alexa, unsure if she was understood.

Alexa burst into laughter and nodded happily. "Its OK, Guljana, we know what you meant!" She padded over to the edge of the pool and sat with her feet dangling in the warm water. "Come on, Guljana!" But the Afghani girl drew back, looking scared.

"I not ... too big! I not cans..." She waved her arms in frustration, trying to remember the word.

"Swim - you can't swim?"

"Swim - yes! No! I not swims!" Guljana felt so inadequate. She knew she was just a stupid peasant-girl from a backward country. She began to cry in shame and frustration. A hand slid around her shoulders - it was Nadine. She didn't speak but just held her close. All the pent-up distress of the last few weeks burst out of Guljana's aching heart. She wept for her terrifying ordeal when she was snatched from her home and stripped naked in a cellar. She wept for the trauma of being turned into a filthy houri. She wept for her poor dead umma...

Alexa nearly joined Nadine in comforting the distraught girl but changed her mind. It was too precious a moment to spoil by intruding on the intimate scene. Once her sobs had died down, Guljana let Nadine lead her to the steps at the shallow end of the pool. The water was crystal clear and smelled a bit funny but it looked so inviting. She tentatively dipped her foot - it was warm! Guljana summoned up her courage and went in a bit further. It wasn't too deep, only reaching to just below her breasts. The other girls were laughing and playing around her, splashing and swimming. In no time at all, the Afghani girl found herself enjoying the wondrous water. Twice, Nadine had to stop her from trying to drink it!

The next couple of hours were gloriously happy - Nadine introduced Alexa and Guljana to all the other girls. One, Theresa, kept staring goggle-eyed at Alexa. She finally explained how she overheard her Maltese master telling another that the Head of Security had claimed a slave from the gallows. He had mentioned a girl called 'Alexa'! The others had turned in amazement and wanted to know everything. "I knew master Stephen was sick," Nadine sighed, "but I didn't know he died - Alexa, I'm so sorry!"

Guljana finally braved the boiling pool and yelled with joy as the bubbles tickled her bare body! She began to sing a little Pashtun folk song but trailed off when she realized all the other girls had gone silent. Alexa was running towards the door. Guljana watched her friend fling herself down in front of a man she had seen on the jet. "Master!" Alexa lowered her head to the ground and waited.

"I heard about your trick with the blanket, little one. Very foolish but very courageous - you will not be punished further on this occasion."

"Thank you, master!"

"Now fetch your cell-mate. It is time for her training to begin."

Alexa nervously padded to the edge of the pool and whispered "Guljana, you've got to come now. My master wants you." The other girls silently watched the Afghani wade across and climb out of the water to kneel in front of the man her friend called 'master'. He lifted her head up with a finger under her chin. Guljana stared nervously into his searching eyes. He didn't say a word but snapped a leash chain on the front ring of her collar and pulled her forward. When she rose to follow, he paused and stared at her. Guljana was confused. What was she supposed to do? Surely not...

He watched Guljana's puzzled expression turn to shock as she sank back to her knees and put her hands down to the marble floor. She kept her head bowed and crawled like an animal on all fours behind him. Alexa was left behind. "G-good luck, my sister" she breathed softly, "I-I love you, Guljana!" But the door had closed and the frightened new slave had not heard.

Alexa could not relax during the next few hours. She stood at the huge window and stared at the city below. "It is beautiful, is it not?" Nadine had come to join her.

"Oh Nadine, sorry - I was thinking about Guljana. I hope she's OK."

"I understand, dear sis. I think she will become a wonderful slave - she's very pretty and so young!"

Alexa smiled and allowed the French girl to coax her back into the pool but her heart was heavy with concern. Over the next few hours, Alexa played half-heartedly with the others but kept on watching the door in case Guljana returned. Finally, a guard appeared and pointed at her. She ran as swiftly as possible and knelt for him. "Your master wants you, cunt." He snapped a chain leash on her collar and told her to get up and walk. "No time for crawling, little slut - your master said to get you now and you don't want to keep him waiting do you?" She shook her head. "Hmm, thought not. Now move that cute ass!" As they neared a corner of the corridor, she heard a high-pitched wail. Oh no - my poor sis! But when they entered the room things were not as dreadful as they seemed. There was Guljana, kneeling on a padded bench with her legs strapped down and apart at her knees and ankles. She was being held up by a kind of yoke suspended from the ceiling that kept her head and wrists secured. The front of the yoke had an adjustable bar that held a black rubber dildo just in front of Guljana's mouth. The dusky girl was sucking eagerly on the tip. She was glistening with sweat but was not distressed - her eyes were glazed over in rapture!

Alexa's master looked up. "Come closer, little slave - see how well your cell-mate's responding." He was sitting on the edge of the bench, casually cutting a slither off a peach and feeding it to Guljana. "Good girl - and now another!" Guljana eagerly swallowed the fruity morsel then eased her body downwards and took the dildo back in her mouth. Alexa stared in amazement as the Afghani pressed her cunt and ass on the points of two silver-tipped dildoes between her thighs that seemed to shimmer in the light. "Ultrasonics, my dear - your cell-mate responds very well to the higher frequencies and should reach her 11th orgasm just about..."

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" ... Now!" He smiled then cut another slice off the peach. "Now I want you to run along and thoroughly prepare yourself for my pleasure. Take another slave to help you look your best. The outfit is waiting in your cell. Report here in one hour." He watched her leave then adjusted the strength of the vibrations. "Come along, Guljana - try to cum faster this time!"

Alexa looked over her shoulder; fascinated and awed by the way her master was breaking Guljana - instead of punishing her into submission she was being seduced by pleasure! She thought this must be because the girl had already experienced such a lifetime of harsh abuse that more of the same wouldn't work. The guard told her to choose someone from the pool - she asked Nadine who smiled happily and held her hand as they returned to Alexa's cell.

There was a neat pile of clothes lying on the mattress in her cell. Alexa examined the pretty red satin thong panties and red patent stiletto sandals. The final garment was beautiful - a red leather one-shouldered minidress. "Ohh Alexa - you will look so nice! But first you must have your hair and make-up done." Nadine had picked up a small toilet bag and found cosmetics, perfume, a brush and other items. Nadine insisted Alexa should shower again to remove the smell of chlorine from her hair.

While they were in the bathroom area, a disheveled but radiant Guljana appeared. She was secured by a long leash chain, held by one of the guards. "Oh Alexa - is so good! I not know how much good uhh," she looked both elated and embarrassed, "my uhh pusi make me feels!"

The three girls laughed together in the showers, sharing joy in Guljana's newfound sexuality. The Afghani even managed to flush out her own cunt and ass with the pipe although it took her several painful attempts. When they were dried, Guljana's guard replaced her chain leash and ordered her back for her second lesson. She excitedly embraced Alexa and Nadine then skipped eagerly behind the guard. When they reached the training room, Guljana clambered on the bench without having to be told. She put her hands up and kept still while her neck and wrists were secured in the yoke. With her knees and ankles strapped apart, she waited for the wondrous dildoes to be placed between her thighs. But this time it was different - something was wrong! The yoke holding her head and arms was being pulled until she was stretched painfully upwards. The guard was adjusting the dildo in front of her mouth. He pushed it hard against her lips. Guljana fought against her rising panic and mutely parted her teeth. He pushed the dildo in too far - it was choking her! "Uuuumphhhh!!!! Nnnnnn!!!!! Aaaakkkkk!!!"

Alexa's master had returned, followed by another man in a white coat. The man was wheeling a hospital gurney covered in equipment. He started putting wires on sticky pads on her chest - one between her breasts, the other under her left armpit. "Please check the batteries in the defibrillator before you begin - this one is to be a special gift and I would prefer it not to die." Guljana hadn't a clue what Alexa's master was saying but she knew she was in terrible danger. They were adjusting the dildoes under her body. But it wasn't just the tips that were pressing inside her labia and buttocks. This time they were being forced right in! She whimpered and twisted her hands and feet uselessly. The dildoes were cold and dry - they hurt! "Well, my little Afghan beauty, you have tasted paradise and now you shall have a taste of hell." He tightened a black blindfold over her terrified eyes. There was a strange buzzing noise - she felt an unpleasant tingling inside her bottom!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.