Second Chance
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

By the time the limo's engine stopped, Alexa was whimpering in agony. She had terrible pins and needles in her hands; her head and body were overheating in the suffocating catsuit and hood, and her crotch felt like it was on fire. She was desperate for the toilet and terribly thirsty. And she was very frightened.

The whispered threat by that cruel guard was still ringing in her ears. What if she failed to please her new master? What if he sent her to ... him?! A rush of cool air bathed the girls as the trunk was opened. Alexa was lifted out and placed on her feet but her legs gave way immediately. She tried to stand in response to the shouting and tugging on her collar but her knees kept buckling under her body. There were strong hands on her upper arms and she felt somebody lifting her feet by the ankle chain - she was being carried face down! It was impossible to tell where they were going but she recognized the harsh metallic click of a heavy lock. Alexa lay sprawled on a hard floor waiting, still fettered. There was a ragged gasp to her left and something flopped against her side - was it Guljana? The cuffs were being unlocked. Alexa felt a surge of relief, slowly moving her hands down her back to lie at her sides. He legs were freed too. Now the rear of the belt was being unlocked. They turned her over. The front lock clicked open then ... pain! Ohh the awful pain as the dildoes slid out of her ravaged pussy and backside! Her shrieks were muted by the deep gag and the hood but they still slapped her into miserable silence.

When the hood and gag finally came off, Alexa blinked in the harsh light and looked around. The Afghani girl was crouching next to her, panting and trying to get up. Like Alexa, she had been freed but her collar remained - also secured by a long chain to a ring on the cell wall. And it was small, about six feet square, barred on three sides with a rough stone end. There was one thin plastic mattress with a blanket, one slop bucket and one large bowl of water. A tiny camera pointed down from the roof outside the cage.

Two men were standing outside, two strangers in black uniforms. One pointed to Alexa. "Get that suit off cunt, feed it through the bars - NOW!" Alexa feebly tugged open the zips and struggled to undress herself. He snatched away her catsuit and peered down at her, curiously examining her piercings and brand. "Now settle yourself and this other slave - you obviously know the routine." He looked Alexa's cellmate over then turned to his colleague. "What the hell sort of a name is 'Guljana' anyway?" He pointed at Alexa. "You best keep her right or you'll be punished same as her if she puts a foot wrong!" They walked out of the room, leaving the girls staring at one another.

Guljana's chin trembled. "Alexa, I scare am - what the mans say? Why you scare also so much?"

She managed a weak smile for the anxious girl. "Look it's OK, just rest - you take the blanket. D-don't worry!" It didn't work - the sight of tears trickling down Guljana's face was too much. They wept together, they hugged, and they kissed...

... Alexa sat huddled at the end of the mattress and fondly smiled down at the curled-up girl next to her. She looked so innocent there, sleeping with her mouth slightly open. Careful not to disturb her, Alexa slowly climbed over and reached for the water dish.

"I am waken, s-sister." Alexa smiled at being called that. The dusky beauty smiled back then looked down in horror between her thighs. She wailed and buried her face in her hands.

"Guljana - what's wrong?" Alexa moved closer, watching the girl trying to cover herself with the blanket. "What is it?"

"I-I am bleed! M-my time bleed! No cloths!" She hid her face in shame.

Alexa's jaw fell. She knew Guljana would be in terrible trouble! "H-has it stopped?"

"Yes - think yes!"

The main door to the cellblock was being unlocked! "Quick, give me the blanket - hurry!" Alexa snatched the soiled blanket and wrapped it round her waist. She crouched down in the corner as one of the men came over.

"You - what are you up to? Give that here!" Alexa quickly pushed the blanket between the bars. He held it open to reveal a dark red stain then dropped it to the floor. "Why you dirty little bitch! Get out here NOW!" He unlocked the cage door, freed Alexa's collar from the long chain and hauled her out to kneel at his feet. "On your back, grip your ankles and open your knees!" He stood with his feet on either side of her arms, facing her thighs and held the tip of a crop along her cleft! She closed her eyes and turned her head away from the cell. "Get that head back! Eyes open! Now, you filthy little slut - how many strokes is that worth?"

Alexa stared miserably at Guljana who was gripping the cell bars in terror. This was so cruel - if she said a number too low, she would be punished harder for insolence. If it were too high, she would be given every stroke she had suggested! "I, err, th-this slave begs t-ten please?" He was frowning down at her. "Umm, f-fifteen p-please?" He was still frowning! "T-t-twenty?..." Her voice trailed off in horror at the prospect of being beaten between her thighs so many times!

He was smiling cruelly down at her, rubbing the length of the crop between her labia. "That's too many, dirty cunt - even for filth like you! Too much damage where you're useful - we'll stop at twelve but I actually only had six in mind!" He raised the crop and turned to Guljana. "You can count for us, pretty little foreign bitch. You'll learn from this filthy cunt's punishment!"

Guljana barely understood what the man was saying but she knew something dreadful was going to happen. Alexa was protecting her - she was taking the blame for messing the blanket! He wanted her to count but she didn't know past five in English. "Please Mister Sir, I not know count much! She is c-clean - I am dir..."

"Shut the fuck up and start counting!"

WHACK!

The crop whistled through the air to land perfectly inside Alexa's outer lips. She cried in abject pain and tensed for the next blow. "Come on, Afghan cunt - that's one, now say it!"

"One! Please..."

WHACK!

"Twos! Ohhh please not..."

WHACK!

"Th-three! Not! Please Mister Sir, is not Alexa make..."

"Shut up, Afghan cunt!"

Alexa held her breath, waiting for the fourth agonizing blow. He was pushing the tip of the crop against her abdomen, low down on the left. "That little scar - just like the other side ... bitch, you've been sterilized haven't you?" She nodded, whimpering, as he pressed harder where her ovary should have been. "So why are you bleeding? Slave, are you ill?" He looked across at Guljana, noticing the dark streaks on the inside of her thighs. "It wasn't you was it - it's her!" He stared down, puzzled and annoyed. "Why did you take the rap for that, cunt? You're gonna answer to your master for this! And if you ever pull a stunt like that again I'll double the beating - understand me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.