Second Chance
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

Guljana huddled close to the white girl to keep warm. Once their crying had subsided, she tried to communicate but her English was so poor! "Guljana," she pointed to herself, "me Guljana am - you ams?"

"A-alexa. I'm called Alexa. Guljana, where are you from? Can you understand me?"

Guljana shrugged in confusion, and then it dawned what the girl - what Alexa had asked. "Kandahar - me, err my ... home Kandahar." She used her hands to help explain. "Much bad, much bomb from high! In truck away ... many soldiers fights all dies not me. New men me take here, me take jet." She was sobbing. "Go wheres? Is very bad more!" She hid her face in her hands. Ohh there was so much she was desperate to tell but she didn't know the words!

Alexa was crying again too but Guljana knew it was from pain. "You hurt bads?"

"M-my breasts! Please, Guljana please help me!" Guljana didn't understand but saw the anguished girl nodding towards her chest. There were hard things pushing out under the red shiny cloth over Alexa's nipples. She knelt down but couldn't work out how the garment opened - there were no buttons, no laces, and only a black strip down the front. "Th-the zip! Under my chin - PLEEASE!!!" Guljana tugged on a silver ring and stared in amazement at the way the sides of the zip began to open. She pulled the zip right down as far as she could and gazed at the milky-white skin of this foreigner. Alexa whimpered when Guljana pulled the suit open to expose her breasts. Her nipples were a deep, angry red from the remorseless bite of the clamps. The girl's eyes widened at the sight of the golden rings through the tips. "T--take them off! Please, get them off me!" Guljana fingered the first metal device, trying to understand how it worked. She squeezed the ends...

"YAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alexa screamed uncontrollably as blood rushed back into her bruised flesh. Guljana gently pressed her hand over Alexa's mouth - they mustn't alert the guard! She reached for the other nipple clamp and did the only thing she could think of to silence the poor girl's scream - she kissed her. "AAAAIIIIIIEEEEMMMMMMPPPHH!!!!!!!!" Alexa's breast felt as if the lighter was burning her again! She wailed into Guljana's sweet mouth and twisted in her fetters. The kiss went on longer than necessary. Guljana's tongue darted questingly inside the foreign girl's mouth. She paused, their eyes locked together. She withdrew and put her face down to the girl's chest. As she licked the injured nipple, Alexa shrank back fearing more pain. But she was so tender, so sweet! Guljana attended to the other breast. Despite her torments, Alexa felt very aroused by this dark-skinned creature. They kissed again and Guljana held her tightly.

One of the other girls hissed at them in a language Alexa didn't understand. "Look at the dirty mule with her lover!" The cruel words stung Guljana, and she reddened angrily.

"What is it? Guljana, what did she say?" Alexa looked concerned.

"Not say - bad thing!" Guljana's mother had been raped by a Russian Officer and her birth had brought great shame on her family. Guljana had been taunted and spat on at school, and called 'the mule' by the other girls because of her lighter skin and blonde hair. Once, she tried rubbing dirt in her hair to make it darker - her grandfather had beaten her severely for her troubles.

"Guljana, tell me - please!" Alexa's voice was gentle.

Guljana had never had a friend before and this girl was so nice to her! "She say we, err, you-me we ... loves!" Now this girl would hate her too! But she was smiling - Alexa was smiling at her!

"Never mind them - Guljana, I like that. Its nice - you're nice! Please ... kiss me again? It helps the pain. Please?" Guljana turned and sneered at her tormentor then gave her new friend-love a sensuous full-mouthed kiss.

"Whelp-bitch of a traitor-whore!" The girls shouted insults until the guard thrust an electric prod through the bars of their cage and ordered them to be silent. Luckily, he didn't bother to come down the aisle to the end cell where Alexa and Guljana had found merciful comfort from their tender embrace - a brief haven in the hell of their lives.

The dusky-skinned girl plied her with so many questions. Alexa tried her best to answer but the language barrier and her immense discomfort didn't help. "Alexa, you have babies?"

"No. I can't - I've been sterilized." Guljana frowned at the difficult word. "What about you?"

Guljana lowered her eyes. "I not be with a mans that way - only in mouth and..." She shrugged, lost for the right word then pointed to her backside. Alexa felt guilty for asking, realizing the naked girl had been kept a virgin but she had been used in other ways. Guljana couldn't tell her that a Talib commander had kept her chained naked in his cellar. He would make her dance to banned Western music, calling her 'Brit-neespir ' then repeatedly raped her in her mouth and backside. He was keeping her hymen intact as she was going to be a 'gift to a great hero'. The commander was fleeing with his men when they were ambushed by the soldiers. They had discovered her tied and gagged under a tarpaulin. But they didn't let her go...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.