Reflections
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mature man reflects on his life beginning with college and marriage.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

This is the final chapter. Thank you for those who stayed with me on this one. As always a big 'Thank You' to Estragon for his editing and making this a much better read.

"Why do you want to go to college?" I asked Vicky. I do have to say it bothered me. I wanted to trust her but because of my past, I was also worried.

"I'm taking a citizenship test to become an American citizen. I have to go twice a week for the next six months. My travel visa will expire in nine months."

"You know if you would just marry me you could stay in this country. You wouldn't need to go to college"

"Buddy, we've talked about this and I think we have a good thing going. I love you and you love me. Your mom told me about your first wife going back to college and the problems that occurred. I promise you I would never do anything to hurt you. You know that. You have to learn to trust me more. You are my life."

What could I say? She wanted to become an American citizen and stay with me. I told her I would take her shopping for a vehicle the next day. Mom smiled at us as we were leaving. I wondered if something was up.

After work the following day we went car shopping. I took her to the expensive sports cars figuring that would be what she wanted. She would sure look sexy in them even though it would make me a bit more insecure. Instead she went to the family type sedans. "I want something more like this," she stated.

"I figured you would want something a little more sporty?" I replied.

"They're nice but I want a vehicle with a back seat for the baby."

"Baby! What baby?" I said rather shocked.

"The one we are having in about six months. I wanted to surprise you. I hope you're happy."

I was shocked! "I'm happy but a bit shocked. I thought you used a diaphragm or something?"

"I did till I moved in with you. Are you really happy?"

"Yes, I am. We should get married you know."

"No, the baby will carry your last name. I don't want anyone thinking I got pregnant to get you to marry me. Isn't that what happened in your last marriage?"

She was right and people would think she tricked me. I wasn't sure about kids but I knew Vicky wanted them. I remembered her mentioning it.

Life was good and Vicky had a special glow about her while being pregnant. She was happy and never complained. She had told Mom before she told me. That's why Mom had smiled at us.


I'll need to jump ahead here for a bit. We had a baby boy and named him William. Vicky and I called him Billy from the start. In the next three years we had two more kids. Our daughter we named Sasha. Vicky said she always liked that name. We named our other son Charles and nicknamed him Chad. After Chad was born I had a vasectomy. Vicky and I decided we had enough children.

I asked Vicky from the beginning if she wanted a nanny to help with the kids. She told me she was going to raise her own children and be there for them. She loved being a mother. Mom offered to help if she ever needed anything. Mom would watch them when Vicky had an advertising shoot.

During her first pregnancy she got a job offer. It was to do a shoot for pregnant women's clothing. They couldn't believe they found someone like Vicky to model the clothing in women's magazine ads. It made Vicky happy that she was able to work and at her own pace.

After Billy was born she took a few offers to work with hair product ads and lotions. I believe it made her feel more self-assured. She never asked me for money.

One thing I never mentioned to anyone was that Vicky could easily support herself. She told me she had over eight hundred thousand dollars saved from her modeling days.

Shortly after Billy was born Vicky took her citizen test and passed it with flying colors. There was a party gathering for all the new citizens and we attended it. I felt a bit out of place but I was there for Vicky. I noticed she was one of the more popular people in her class, even though she was pregnant through all of it.

Many men and women came up to greet her and she introduced them to me. They would hug her and tell her how they would miss her. When there was music playing a number of the men asked Vicky to dance. She would look over at me and say, "No, I don't think so but thank you anyway." If any persisted she would hold my arm and smile.

It was enough to let her classmates or friends know she was with me. I just had this thing about strange men holding my wife (that's how I thought of her) too close. I knew I carried jealousy now but it wasn't something I wanted. I wish I wasn't that way.

Vicky had met some of the other women in our apartment building. They were all married and began visiting one another. They convinced Vicky to join the exercise gym. It was only a few doors down the block from where we lived.

At first I was worried because it was déjà vu all over again. It's how it started with Marlene. Shortly after she had the kids she joined the same gym. I wasn't sure of what to say to Vicky. She has done nothing wrong and just had a few new friends in our apartment building. I'm looking back and seeing her go to college and now the gym.

I did tell her I was worried a little about the gym with all its male members hitting on her. She smiled and said that she was going three times a week for two hours and it was women only. I really do believe that she liked that I was a little jealous.

I asked who was going to watch Billy and she said she was taking him with her. They did provide a baby sitting service. I felt a little better after that.

One night after I came home Vicky mentioned we were invited to a dinner party at one of her friend's apartment. I guess she was throwing a small birthday party for her husband. She introduced me to her friends and we had dinner with them and their spouses. Vicky was definitely in a class of her own and did get flirted with all the time.

These couples were all my age so seeing Vicky there must have made them wonder what she was doing with an older man like me. To be honest here, I'm not a bad looking guy but I did look my age. I even got flirted with by a couple of the women at the party.

After the party I asked Vicky if any of the husbands of her friends tried to hit on her. She told me that they flirted but she let them know that she was a one man woman and I was that man and if they ever pushed the envelope that she and I had no secrets and that she would tell me.

One thing I should mention, but most people realize. Vicky told me that women get hit on and flirted with all the time. It's how they handle it that counts. Some men are just predators and others want to see what they can get away with. She also told me that there are a lot of women the same way and that I should watch out too.

Vicky had mentioned to me if I had a problem with her going to the pool with her girlfriends. Needless to say it bothered me but I knew that I had to learn to trust Vicky more.

She said she needed to try on her bathing suit and when she walked in the room I looked at her nearly shocked. "There is no way in hell you are going to wear that suit to a pool. Maybe in a hot tub with only you and me in it.

"Two band-aids and a cork would cover more." Vicky started laughing. She had put on that suit just to rile me up. She did come out later in a one piece but still looked great.

I did worry about her but that's what men do, worry about the women they love. Vicky did spend a little time during the day with her friends. She kept busy with Billy and also going to see my parents. She loved visiting with them.

One day when I got home early Vicky was still at my parents' house with Billy. There was a knock on the door and it was one of her friends Jenny. She came to see Vicky and wanted to know if she wanted to go for a girls' night out with her and some friends.

Jenny asked me a lot of personal questions, to which I mumbled out a few answers. She was out and out flirting with me. I could have taken her in the room and fucked her. She even told me if I was ever bored to give her a call. I tried to be nice and told her I would pass her information about the girls' night out to Vicky. She flirted a little more, which made me uncomfortable and then left.

When Vicky came home I wondered whether I should tell her about Jenny and the flirting. "Vicky, your friend Jenny came to see you. She wanted to know if you wanted to go out with the girls tonight."

I held back telling her about the flirting. Also I didn't want to tell her I wished she wouldn't go out with these women. I was doing my best to trust her.

"No, I don't do 'girls' night out.' All it seems to do is bring trouble to a relationship. If a woman is single and out looking for guys, it's one thing. But, for married women to go to a bar or lounge and want to meet up with other men spells trouble. If I want to drink and dance, I'll go out with you."

She then came up and kissed me. "Vicky, I don't want to have any secrets from you. I think your friend Jenny was trying to put the make on me. I felt I should tell you."

"You didn't do anything did you?" asked Vicky.

"Of course not. Why do you think I'm telling you?"

"Mary, my other friend says that Jenny and Mark are swingers. Usually you just have to tell them you're not interested and they'll leave you alone. In fact I carry mace in my purse for those guys that can't take no for an answer. I will tell Jenny to leave my man alone if she still wants to be friends."

Vicky was so non-chalant when it came to people. She explained to me that she has come across many swingers, lesbians, and perverts in her modeling career that it doesn't bother her. She tells them they can have their lives as long as it doesn't include her. I have to admit she is quite the woman.

It was then she told me she had another surprise for me. She went to the doctor and was pregnant again. It was with Sasha. Again I was surprised but happy. Vicky was a great mother and took the kids with her most every time she went somewhere. Of course that made me happy.

After Chad was born I had the vasectomy. We both decided we had a big enough family. We did many things as a family. Throughout the years we were involved with the kids in everything they were in. I have to say having Vicky there was a lot easier on me then when I helped raise Mike and Lisa without a woman by my side.

While pregnant with Sasha we knew we needed to buy a house. We went house hunting and Vicky asked if we could get one close to where Mom and Dad lived. She liked visiting with them and it gave them a chance to see the kids.

We bought a house just before Sasha was born. It was big but not as big as Mom and Dad's. We had five bedrooms and three baths and enough closet room so I could have my clothes in the master bedroom.


I need to go back and explain a couple of things. Needless to say when Vicky first moved here my daughter Lisa wasn't sure of her. When the kids came home from college they had to stay with Mom and Dad since we didn't have the room.

One day Vicky was home from college and learned of Vicky's pregnancy. She came over to see us and was telling us she was surprised we were starting a new family. Vicky looked at her. "You are wrong Lisa. We are not starting a new family. We are all one family. You will always be your father's daughter as Mike will always be his first son.

"We are just continuing our family. Any children we have will be your brother or sister. As for me I hope to be your friend. One you can confide in. I know what it's like to be raised without a mother. I never knew mine. I'll always be here for you if you need to talk or even shop."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.