Reflections
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mature man reflects on his life beginning with college and marriage.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

You may want to read the previous chapter before this one. Thank you to Estragon for editing my story and making it a much better read.

The separation and divorce went much better than I had expected. The moving company came the following day and took the kids' things and my personal things to my parents' house.

I'm not sure if I mentioned that my parents did have servants, but my mother did ninety percent of watching the kids when they were there before the breakup. She loved kids and was a perfect grandmother.

Marlene did show up and sign the papers. Our divorce was final in just a few months. Evelyn came over to see my mom and the kids. Mom didn't tell her about the lying and cheating but Evelyn figured it out on her own. She told Mom that she really tried to raise Marlene right but she just went off in her own direction.

Evelyn couldn't believe that Marlene would only come and see the kids twice the first month we were separated. Evelyn herself came over at least every two weeks or so at the beginning but as time passed she came over about once a month.

After a month in the house Marlene wasn't able to make the payments and sold the house and the contents. She got some money out of it since we had such a large down payment. She moved in with her boyfriend Brent into his apartment and according to Evelyn they moved to California as soon as the divorce was final.

Marlene did stop by and see the kids and told them she was going to be a movie star. Of course the kids were only a year and a half old and had no idea what she was talking about.

Rumor had it that Brent was a waiter between small acting jobs. Most were in commercials and magazine ads. They were living off the money that Marlene had gotten from the sale of her property.

She did get some acting jobs but it was nothing like she expected. She got an agent and he explained to her that since she was only in her twenties it would be hard to get her big parts. She did get parts as extras in movies. She got paid the day rate for actors and actresses. She and Brent didn't last two months together according to Evelyn. Marlene came home one day and found Brent with another woman. She kicked his ass out and now lived alone.

I should mention that over the years that Evelyn and Mom stayed friends. She would often tell Mom about how Marlene was doing according to her letters. Whenever she got a bit part she would send a picture of herself.

As for me, I worked hard in the family business but I made as much time as I could for my kids. Once they started school I was there for them. From grade school through high school I did my best to attend any functions that they were in.

My kids and my business were my life. I would often travel two or three days a week. My kids understood that I was there for them and they could call me anytime if they needed me. When I was away I would often call home and talk to them.

Over the years my kids must have been in everything. I went to baseball games, soccer, volleyball, and even to the school plays. Lisa liked being in plays but she once told me she would never leave her family to become an actress. That's when I knew their mother leaving them would be something they would always have to live with.


The dating scene for me was more like the movie 'Pretty Woman'. I would often use escort services when I needed a woman on my arm for business dinners. I had two main requirements; one the woman had to be good looking and second she had to be smart. There were a lot of college women who were escorts.

I have to say it was hard not to become attracted to many of them. I was probably younger than a lot of their dates and knowing our business had money would be an attraction to a good-looking woman trying to get ahead.

I always remembered my Dad saying, 'lust, infatuation or love'. I think I did my best to stay away from love. As I mentioned many times, having money draws a lot of women but the majority sees dollar signs. I might have missed a few chances at love but I wasn't going to get bitten again.

When it came to sex I had all I could possibly want and with damn good-looking women. I lusted a lot and took care of it. It wasn't surprising what money could buy.

I never dated the same escort more than twice. A couple of times I was afraid of becoming attached. As far as love goes I had my kids and my family. I would take my kids everywhere they wanted to go. Over the years we went to Disney World, on a couple of cruises, zoos, ball games and I even took them to a few concerts. Yes, I had love in my life but it was my kids.

Throughout my life Mom and even my kids asked me if I was ever going to get married again. I told them I would if the right person ever came along but I wasn't going out of my way to find someone.

I did do some dating locally but I never felt what I would have considered love. Even in my late thirties, when I was considered the eligible bachelor, I figured life was much easier without a love involvement.


Before I go any further in my story I wanted to mention that I did have to make a trip to California on a brokerage deal. It was about a year after the divorce. On my flight over I thought how odd it would be if I ran into Marlene. Well, it didn't happen but I did have a rather odd experience.

I ordered an escort for the night. Her name was Sherry and she was both smart and good-looking. I explained what was expected of her at the business dinner and she agreed that it wouldn't be a problem. In fact she was taking up brokerage work in college and maybe I could be of help to her after graduation.

We went to one of the fanciest restaurants in the city we were in and were seated with an elderly gentleman and his wife; they were the other side of the deal, and missed nothing. After a little small talk I saw Sherry look up at one of the other waiters. It wasn't the one serving us. I glanced up and saw Brent staring at Sherry and me.

Sherry asked to be excused for a moment and we stood as she left the table. After a few minutes she came back and joined in our conversation. Everything went well but I was wanting to know how she knew Brent.

After our business meeting we said goodnight to the mature couple; we did get their business. I asked Sherry if she wanted to come back to my room with me. She stared in my eyes and replied, "Yes I do."

When we arrived at the hotel I asked her point blank if she knew the waiter, which of course was Brent. She told me he was her boyfriend and he said if she didn't leave my table that they were through.

"He was an asshole and I was ready to breakup with him anyway. He said he was an actor but all he did was a few commercials and photo-shoots. Besides, you seem like a very nice man and if he didn't like you I think it was him that has a problem."

Sherry and I undressed and we had sex. I could almost call it making love because she was that good and I definitely felt it in my loins. Her body was soft as I rubbed her belly and massaged her breasts. She was one of the few escorts that I went down on. She had this beautiful shaved pussy, which I tongued the hell out of.

We fucked three times that night in three different positions. Actually we fucked twice that night and one more time in the morning. I lay on my back as she rode me. I loved watching her go up and down on my hard cock.

The next morning I told her how I knew Brent and she called Marlene "one stupid woman!" I gave Sherry an extra five hundred dollars and told her to call our firm when she graduated from college.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.