Grandpa's Education - Cover

Grandpa's Education

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Roger Hamstead finds himself on the verge of moral bankruptcy. His daughter seduces him and becomes his lover. But then his 16-year old granddaughter wants him to be her first lover too. Does she succeed? Or does 16-year old Jerry Traynor have that honour? And how deep do the roots of family love really go? This story is marked as Erotica, but could just as easily been labelled as Romantic or Coming of Age. It's also a bit long. For a fast read, this won't be your first choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I woke to the unfamiliar sensation of a warm body pressing against me, and couldn't remember who it was, or why someone else was in my bed. As my fuzzy mind began to wrestle with that question, my ears were assaulted by the high-pitched sounds of a woman screaming, but not from pain or fright. The two stimuli combined to drag me slowly back into the real world.

My first order of business was to identify who owned the warm body that had its head resting on my chest, one arm over my midriff, and a leg draped over my thigh. I had invited my daughter, Angelina, to curl up with me in the morning, and she'd obviously accepted that invitation. To be honest, I welcomed her presence. I still had yet to identify the loud scream, even though I was more interested in my daughter's closeness. I lifted my head and softly kissed the crown of hers.

"Morning, Sweetheart," I greeted her into the day. "How long have you been in here?"

"Mmm, a couple of hours maybe. Did you sleep well?" she replied without moving any more muscles than necessary.

"I must have," I told her, "because I don't remember a thing after I crawled into bed. I could get used to this, though, really, really easily." I cocked one ear to see if I could hear that wailing sound I'd heard earlier. "Did I hear screaming?"

"Mmm hmm. I think your granddaughter had a strong orgasm this morning," Angie almost bragged. It took me a while to fully comprehend what she was implying, but when I did, I couldn't help but smile at the realization.

"Is she always that loud when she cums?" I wanted to know.

"Not always," my daughter said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Sometimes she's a lot louder."

I groaned at the thought of waking up to the sounds of Fancy announcing her morning with that many decibels.

"It's usually the first one of the morning that's the loudest," Angelina added, then chuckled at my reaction.

"Hmm, I think this means it's time for coffee and breakfast, doesn't it?" I suggested, but before I could move, Angie pulled herself into position to kiss me deeply, her tongue pushing itself past my lips as she began to duel with mine.

"Like mother, like daughter," she giggled as she released our lip-lock. My eyes must have sprung open, because she broke into an almost hysterical laugh. "God, you're fun to tease, Dad. Did you know that?" All I could do was groan in resignation of my fate.

"Umm, which mother, and which daughter?" I asked for the sake of clarification. Angelina only laughed louder, but never did give me an answer.

Reluctantly, she let me go, and I pulled myself out of the bed and headed for the bathroom to relieve myself. I heard her mischievous voice asking me to take one for her while I was at it, and had to give my head a shake. I'd forgotten how wonderfully silly my daughter could be at times, even though I had to chuckle at her state of mind.

I turned on the shower, and by the time I'd regulated the temperature, Angelina's head poked through the door wondering if I wanted company. I just smiled, then ushered her in. She must have anticipated my answer, because she had brought two bath towels with her.

I started by washing her hair, rinsing it out twice. Angie purred at the attention, and before I could lather up her body, she began to wash my thinning patch of hair. I think she got the easier job, as there isn't a lot up there to work on. When she turned me to rinse, I grabbed the soap before she could get to it. It allowed me to begin lathering her in return. As my finger eased between the folds of her sex, Angelina moaned with the memory of our shower the night before. I could feel the beginning of her juice's flow.

"You're going to do that until I cum again, aren't you, you old goat?" Angie murmured playfully. "Maybe I should play with you."

There was no nice way to say it — I had all intentions, and I told her so. The next thing I knew, she was busy with my manhood and had me as hard as I'd ever been. As we fondled each other, I was thoroughly enjoying the experience until I heard a voice behind me at the bathroom door.

"Mom, I gotta pee so..."

It was Fancy, and she was staring at her mother and me as we pleasured each other. My back was to the door, but at the sound of her voice, I had turned to investigate. Fancy's eyes were as big as saucers as she spotted me in her mother's hand.

"Grandpa, you're bigger than even Brent Savard!"

Who the hell Brent Savard was, I had no idea. Angelina later informed me that he'd been Fancy's boyfriend before they'd left Hosmer, their former home town. I was about to ask how my granddaughter knew how big Brent was, then quickly decided that I really didn't want to know."Baby, if you're going to go, may I suggest you do so quickly, and let us enjoy some privacy?" Angelina tactfully ordered her daughter.

Moments later, I could hear the sound of the toilet flushing, but the interruption had distracted me enough that my erection began to soften. My daughter's face showed her disappointment and unhappiness with the development. As soon as the toilet flushed, we were hit with a blast of scalding hot water, and all hope of enjoying our mutual pleasuring went out the door. Angie turned off the water, and we prepared to get out, but had to wait until my granddaughter left the room. It's not that large a bathroom, although three people could probably fit if they didn't mind pressing against each other in the process.

Once dried off, Angelina slipped on her robe that hung on the door. I went back across the hall into the bedroom and pulled on a pair of sweats and a T-shirt. Angelina met me in the hall as I headed for the stairs. Down in the kitchen, we were both greeted with the sight of Fancy, sitting at the table and looking quite embarrassed.

"Umm, I'm sorry for bursting in on you like that, Grandpa. I thought it was just Mom in the shower." I had to smile at her predicament, although her seeing me naked didn't leave me feeling as uncomfortable as I had imagined it would. I was more embarrassed for her, and apologized for not locking the door, explaining that a single man living alone would never think of such a thing. But I did note that her gaze moved to my groin quite often as I bustled around in the kitchen.

"Princess, are you okay?" I inquired of my granddaughter. "I didn't mean to flash you like that."

"No, it's okay, Grandpa. I just wasn't ready to see how big..."

I have never considered myself to be all that large, but in the eyes of a sixteen-year old, I guess I looked bigger than her imagination had allowed her. I didn't know whether to laugh or be concerned.

"Umm, Mom and I have never worried about modesty," Fancy changed the subject. "Should I be making sure I'm always covered?" Fancy wanted to know.

"Only if that's what you want, Princess. I have an idea that we're all going to see a lot more of each other than we first suspected while we get used to living together. I've never worried about being naked before. So, unless you have any objections, maybe we should get used to it?"

Both girls laughed at the remark, then after silently conferring with each other, nodded their heads in agreement.

"Good. Now that that's settled, how about we get some breakfast?" I suggested.

I guess I shouldn't have been standing in the doorway, because I almost got run over in the stampede. Soon, Fancy had coffee going and Angelina was about to make bacon and eggs. I was guessing that she'd search for the ingredients for pancakes as well. I threw up my hands at the thought of what that would do to my diet.

After breakfast, I suggested that we take my boat and head for the far side of the lake for the day. There was a sheltered cove that I knew, and it would make a perfect spot for a day's swimming, sunning, and relaxing. Both girls were more than enthused with the idea.

"Dad, are you thinking of Crescent Bay?" Angelina asked.

"Yeah, I am. I haven't been up there since before... " I was going to say, "before your mother died", but neither one of us wanted to revive those painful memories.

Crescent Bay is just a shallow cove, but with a peninsula closing off one side. At the top of the crescent is a sheltered, sandy beach, hidden from view by a thick stand of Douglas Fir trees. The sun warms the water to an enjoyable temperature, and the long arc of the cove is sheltered by a cliff that reaches up about a hundred feet. If you don't know where to look, you'll miss the bay completely. For those who know its location, it makes a very private landfall, and the only way in is by water. Our family had found it by accident one day, almost thirty years earlier, and we'd returned there quite regularly until Angelina was about fifteen. She hadn't been back there since that I knew about.

After breakfast, Fancy and I got my runabout ready while Angie put together a large lunch basket. She'd included a six-pack of Coke, a couple of bottles of local red wine, and enough dishes and flatware to turn our little picnic into a small feast. Once we'd loaded the last of our gear and I'd filled the fuel tanks, we set out for the bay. It's about twenty miles from my lakefront house, and the trip takes about forty-five minutes. Halfway there, I let Fancy take over the wheel, and she was in seventh heaven.

I pointed out the bay's entrance as we approached, then took back the wheel as we entered. The beach sand is quite fine, and beaching the runabout proved to be no problem. It only took a couple of trips each to transfer our gear to shore, after which we were all ready for a relaxing swim.

"Dad, this place used to be deserted when I was a kid" Angie began. "Do you think I'd be able to get away with working on my all-over tan today?"

"Probably, Sweetheart. Why? Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

She took off all her clothes in answer, then spread out a large beach blanket and lounged in the warmth of the sun. Fancy looked to me for approval to follow her mother's lead, and as I nodded to her, she stripped as well. Not wanting to be outnumbered, I did the same. I must admit that being nude in my granddaughter's presence was a little disconcerting at first, but we all got very comfortable with our nakedness quite quickly.

Fancy challenged me to throwing the Frisbee, and we threw the disk back and forth for about an hour, while Angelina soaked up the sun. Unlike her father, she tans quickly, her skin taking on a golden glow that looks absolutely beautiful. Fancy tans well, too, but I have two shades: winter white, and fire engine red. My daughter volunteered to coat me in sun screen, and I laid out on the blanket on my stomach as she lathered up my back from my neck to my heels.

"Turn over, Dad," Angie ordered me, "so I can do your front now."

As I rolled over, I felt myself becoming hard again, but it never seemed to faze either Angelina or Fancy, although they did keep a watchful eye on me. At first I was a little uncomfortable exhibiting myself, but their visual enjoyment removed any discomfort from my mind, and I just let my hard cock lay against my belly. Angelina covered my chest, stomach, and legs with sun screen, then came back to my manhood last.

"Somebody really should take care of that, shouldn't they?" my daughter lustfully suggested. "Would you like that, Dad?"

"What, now? Here? While my granddaughter's watching?" I asked incredulously.

"Can I, Mom?" was Fancy's enquiry of her mother.

"Ask your grandfather. It's his body, but I doubt he'll say no, the horny old goat," my decision was made for me.

Before I could say a word, Francesca's soft young hand tentatively reached for me as I watched as though in a dream. Then her fingers wrapped around me and began to move up and down my shaft. Her touch was so light and intoxicating that I couldn't have refused no matter what the state of the morals in my mind.

"Make him cum for you, Baby," my daughter encouraged Fancy, and my granddaughter adjusted both her speed and her pressure on me to do just that. There was a certain element of depravity to what was happening that I couldn't resist, and seeing both girls playing with their own pussies while I was being jacked off only got me hotter, hornier, and compliant.

I lasted less than a minute before my orgasm erupted like a geyser, some of it landing on Fancy's naked breasts, and the rest on her belly. She continued to lightly stroke me until I became soft again, then massaged the combination of sunscreen and my seed into the skin of my cock. There was a glow of happiness on her face that I couldn't miss.

"Enjoyed that, didn't you?" Angelina enquired of my granddaughter.
"Gawd, yeah!" was the reply. "There's something about seeing a guy shooting off that makes me almost cum myself. Did I do it right, Grandpa?"

"Princess, I've had my fair share of hand-jobs, but that was one of the best I remember. You've been practising on someone, haven't you?"

"Mom gave me the basic ideas, and I used them on my boyfriend, Brent. It was usually dark out though, so I didn't get to see him go off very often. That's the part I love the most," Fancy confessed.

"Well," I voiced my observation,"I doubt I'll have to worry about getting sunburned down there. Thank you for taking care of an old man."

"My pleasure, Grandpa," she bubbled happily. "I just hope that playing with myself didn't get you too grossed out."

"Not a chance. That's one of the more erotic sights that I can think of." I told her.

"I didn't know that, Dad" Angie stated. "Maybe we'll have to do that in front of you more often? I love playing with myself in front of someone else. You can't imagine how turned on I get, knowing you're watching."

"Me too!" Fancy added enthusiastically.

I laughed at the memory of Fancy declaring that our livingroom smelled of sex. When Angie posed an inquiry as to the reason for my laughter, I told them both, and they smiled.

"I need a swim," Fancy finally broke the spell. "You guys coming?" I had a reply to her question in mind, but I kept it to myself. That was probably the most diplomatic and difficult exercise I've ever put myself through.

We struggled to our feet, then rushed into the warm lake water. I helped my granddaughter wash off all traces of my cum from her body, with Angie removing any that I'd missed. Fancy loved the attention that we gave her, and we ended up in a group hug before Angelina struck out for an old float that was anchored in the cove. Her daughter followed right behind her while I lounged in the shallow waters by the beach.

"Come on, you old goat!" Angelina yelled at me as she pulled herself out of the water and onto the float. I accepted her invitation, and swan out to join them. We lounged for about half an hour, then returned to the beach. When we finally flopped onto the blanket, Angie opened up the picnic basket and started distributing sandwiches, green salad, potato salad, and poured out some of the wine she'd brought. I was afraid of making a pig of myself, but both girls wolfed down as much as I did, and maybe a little more.

Between the great food, the warmth of the sun, and the results of swimming, I could feel my eyelids getting heavy.

"Would you two mind if I took a nap?" I asked. Angie smiled her approval, and Fancy pushed me onto my back as her contribution to the idea. I was out in minutes, sleeping for about an hour. When I awoke, I felt the weight of a head on my chest, the warmth of an arm across my midriff, and the pressure of a leg over my left thigh. Surveying the situation, I found that it was Angie that was cuddled on top of me, and further investigation found Fancy snuggled up against my other side, her hands clasping my right bicep gently. Both girls were breathing rhythmically, letting me know that they were enjoying sleep as well. I remained horizontal, soaking up the warmth and closeness of our little trio.

It was a few minutes later that Angelina stirred, and her eyes opened to gaze at me. The sight of her happiness sent a glow through me."Hey, you old goat," she greeted me, "you must have had a good idea there. I slept like a log." She glanced at her daughter still sleeping on my other side. "You think we wore her out enough to slip away and make love?"

"Probably not," I answered.

"Mmm? What are you two making all that noise about?" Fancy muttered as she regained consciousness.

"Nothing, Princess" I assured her. "Your Mom's just a little horny, that's all."

"Dad! Quit blabbing all my secrets!" Angie admonished me. "I'm always horny when I first wake up. Get used to it."

I had to chuckle, both at Angelina's declaration, and at the knowing look on her daughter's face.

"Hmm, that must be where I get it from," Fancy quipped. I could see the laughter in her eyes, and the corresponding look of having been found out in her mother's, all of which started me into my own fit of laughter.

"Mom, are you serious about you and Grandpa making love?" Fancy questioned, her curiosity obvious.

"Why? Are you hoping for a free show or something?" Angelina returned with her own questions.

"I think it would be beautiful to see two people making love," my granddaughter volunteered. "All I've ever seen are the videos on the 'net, and they're straight porno. That's fine when you're horny as hell and just want to get off, but there's got to be more to sex than just fucking. It's that 'extra' that I want to see."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.