A Very Loving Family - Cover

A Very Loving Family

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was sure I'd found the perfect woman; she was pretty, intelligent, fun to be with and had a very active and imaginative sex-drive. But then we went to visit her family, her mom and dad and her brother and sister. That weekend showed me that I'd surely found a very loving family whose members were all attractive, intelligent, fun to be with and all had very active and imaginative sex-drives. A very loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

After lunch, they sent Judy and me off to her room to be together for the afternoon, then she told us it would be family time that evening.

"Family time? Like what?"

"You've seen the big family room downstairs?"

I told her I had.

"Well, we usually put on some music and have beer and wine and snacks and all dance with each other. It's fun, you'll enjoy it," she said with a wink as she got up on her bed on her hands and knees, reaching back patting her pussy. "Until then, Mike, your girlfriend would like a little of that nice cock of yours, I've heard great things about it," she snickered as I moved up behind her and pressed inside as she moved around helping me in.

"Oh, yes, thats so nice. I love my brother and my dad but you, Mike, you are the best. And, I guess you're getting plenty of practice. The females in this family are a horny bunch, I guess you're finding that out."

"I sure am and I'm loving it. Just how did all this happen? How'd it come about?"

"Well, of course, Mom and Dad've been doing it for years. Then, well, they caught Danny and me fooling around once, we were both naked, we'd been into masturbating each other and they came home and caught us, caught us right in the middle."

"Geez, that's kind of embarrassing."

"Well, in a way but they seemed to think nothing of it. They asked us how far we'd gone together and we told them and they left us to finish with our fun together."

"Really, just let you do it?"

"Yep. Told us to come see them when we were through, told us they weren't angry, told us they thought it was fine for us to be intimate like that."

"So, you and Danny finished?"

"We did and then we went to see our parents. Well, after we got dressed we did. They had us sit down and told us they had no objection to us coming together for pleasure and intimacy as long as we were discreet about it. Our little sister was still too young and we needed to keep our activities from her. But, otherwise, it was fine with them.

"They also asked us if we wanted to have sex, intercourse. Well, you know what Danny said. And Mom said she'd get me on the pill that week. In the meantime, they gave us some condoms and we began that very night."

"Wow, that's kind of incredible. When did you two start with your parents?"

"Oh, well, they no longer hid much from Danny or me, just from Mel. So, we would watch them if their door was open. The second or third time, they just told us to come in and close the door. So, they fucked right in front of us. Well, it wasn't long until the two of us were getting naked and making out."

"That must have been a turn-on, huh?" I asked her as I fucked her from behind.

"Oh, was it. When they finished, they asked us if we wanted to got on the bed with them and have sex. I don't think I've ever been more turned-on in my life. They watched us fuck twice, I was fully on the pill by then and that started us doing it in Mom and Dad's room next to them.

"Well, it wasn't long before our mom, she was the one that brought it up, asked if we wanted to trade partners. Danny and I looked at each other, remember, we'd seen them naked and fucking a number of times by now, and we both agreed that it would be fun."

"So, that started it?"

"Yeah, our sex wasn't like a love affair or anything. I mean we all loved each other, of course, but it was the pleasure and intimacy we wanted out of it. So, sex with our parents turned out to be pleasurable as well. Truthfully, I'd been interested in my dad for some time and it turned out that Danny enjoyed seeing Mom naked as well."

"So that's how you and Danny and your mom and dad got into it, what about Melanie?"

"When she was going to turn fourteen, Danny asked Mom and Dad when she could join in on the fun we were all having. We all discussed it after we'd had sex one night and the next day, Mom talked to her to see what she was thinking about sex. I guess they had quite a long talk because she joined us that night and we've been a fivesome ever since."

"So I guess I even out the number of males now, huh?"

"You do. Not only that, it turned out Melanie was crazy for sex. Once she started, and she wanted Dad to be her first, she just kept Danny and Dad busy all the time. She's already told me you're a great addition to the family."

"Oh, I'm certainly glad to oblige. Your sister is really beautiful, especially naked, though I think we every woman is more beautiful naked," I admitted.

"Well, that what you'll get around here, naked women."

We were slow-fucking, one of our favorite pastimes, just taking our time, enjoying being coupled together in such a beautiful fashion with, incredibly, my third woman of the day.

"So, has getting to know my family been fun?"

I laughed, what else could I do? "Oh, hon, I think we should visit more often, don't you?"

"I thought you might say something like that. Mmm, let's just enjoy the afternoon," she purred and we did just that.

We showered around five-thirty and got ready for our evening ahead. It involved little dressing, though Judy did pull on some white lace-top thigh-high stockings and a pair of white high heels. She put on makeup and lipstick and a dab of fragrance behind each ear and between her thighs. I was fascinated watching her prepare for her family's Saturday night festivities.

"Is this the normal thing here on a Saturday night?"

She laughed, saying, "Usually. It's fun, you'll see. And don't necessarily expect that you'll be sleeping with me tonight. Everything is up in the air until the end of the evening. So, you ready?" she asked and took me by the cock and led me downstairs to the family room.

The others were there, all naked, well, Melanie had crotchless panties that set her off like the hot girl she was. Her pussy, so smooth and plump, framed in the opening so nicely looked so inviting. She came right over to me and we kissed as I felt her fingers wrap around my cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.