A Very Loving Family
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was sure I'd found the perfect woman; she was pretty, intelligent, fun to be with and had a very active and imaginative sex-drive. But then we went to visit her family, her mom and dad and her brother and sister. That weekend showed me that I'd surely found a very loving family whose members were all attractive, intelligent, fun to be with and all had very active and imaginative sex-drives. A very loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

She was stunning. Now look, I love Judy, that's for sure, but her younger sister, especially naked, was absolutely stunning. There's no other word for it. She was smaller than her mother and her sister, her breasts smaller as well, but they were perfect. Her body was perfection.

"I brought you something to eat, Mike," she said grinning widely. "And some breakfast too."

"It's hard to decide which to try first," I said truthfully.

She sat the tray down then squatted down next to me to begin feeding me toast.

I turned a bit further than needed to take in the beauty of her pussy which, evidently, was not lost on her.

"I know what you're looking at, Mike. Here," she said as she put her hands down between her legs to spread her vulvae open revealing the pink wetness inside. She drew her finger across then led it to my lips.

"Do I taste like my sister? My brother and my dad think so," she grinned as I licked her fingers. I was laying there naked with my raging cock pointing somewhere on the wall over my head as her hand went down to touch the tip.

"You're all excited, leaking your stuff. Want me to lick it off for you?"

I couldn't even speak, I just nodded as her head went down and I began feeling the softest touches on my cock that I'd ever felt. I'd had girls lick my cock before but this was right on the frenum and up to the leaking slit on top and was so soft and so wet that each lap ran shivers throughout my body.

"Mmm, you like that, huh? Good, I love doing it, just ask Daddy," and she went back down to continue.

She slowly licked the underneath of my erection as I slowly ate breakfast, my heart racing with each swipe of her silky tongue. I realized that this was so good that I was now getting close to ejaculating. That had never happened to me before with such little stimulation.

She kept going, each lap bringing me closer. I just couldn't believe something this simple was making me go crazy.

But then it happened. My whole body tensed and jerked as my semen began spurting out as she took the tip in her mouth to suck with my cum covering her lips. I almost felt faint it was so good. And she licked up every drop.

"You cummed a lot. I figured there wouldn't be so much after Mom got finished with you. She's that good, you know."

"Oh, I know but her youngest daughter just gave me a cum like I've never had before. That was incredible."

She leaned forward, her breasts brushing across my arm and chest to kiss me as our tongues slid past one another.

Then she raised up and handed me my coffee, telling me, "We've got the rest of the morning to breakfast if you want."

I looked up at the door and there was Judy standing there naked, smiling. She put her finger to her lips hushing me silently then left.

I was just finding out that Judy's family never closed their bedroom doors and that anyone was welcome to watch whoever or whatever was going on. I was getting to like this a lot.

"I've promised Judy she could have you all afternoon but, right now, you seem hard enough for an encore. Especially if I give this a little lovin'," she said as she bent down to slip her mouth over me and suck me softly and seductively.

The women in this family were all three wonderful with their mouths. Each different but all three marvelous. Melanie gave me head for a few minutes, then mounted me, telling me she loved being the dominant one.

"Yeah, I love to fuck. You'll never see me just laying there under you half asleep. No, I love it, I'm in it for every second. I love taking over and fucking hard and fast or slow and sultry. Mmm, just like this," she mewed as her pussy rose and fell so delightfully on my cock.

I could tell that what she said was exactly right, Melanie was joyously fucking me, enjoying every second of it. It seemed that the three women of this family were all highly-sexed and used to a completely open sexual relationship within the family.

And now I was part of that family.

"I still can't quite believe this is all happening. I can kind of see why Judy couldn't find a way to ever broach the subject about how your family is. But it was sure interesting having your mom do it this morning."

"Yeah, and now you get little sister to fuck you. Am I doing it good?" she asked as her body lifted up and down on my happy, eager cock.

"I'm not sure how you knew my favorite position, cowgirl, but, oh, Melanie, you're doing just fine. You are one hot girl. You're what, seventeen, eighteen?"

She laughed, making me wonder.

"Fifteen. But it's something I love to do and, well, let's say, I've had lots of practice. I just never sleep alone," she panted as her tight pussy pulled and pushed on me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.