A Very Loving Family - Cover

A Very Loving Family

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was sure I'd found the perfect woman; she was pretty, intelligent, fun to be with and had a very active and imaginative sex-drive. But then we went to visit her family, her mom and dad and her brother and sister. That weekend showed me that I'd surely found a very loving family whose members were all attractive, intelligent, fun to be with and all had very active and imaginative sex-drives. A very loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

My experiences with sex were pretty much like most people, it started as a solo activity, then the first few girlfriends I had also were about as curious as I was about all the wonderful mysteries of the human body, especially the ones the opposite sex had under their clothing.

So, probably just like you, I did some exploring with girls through middle- and high school, finally getting to the real thing, need I say, even, when I was a sophomore in high school.

Her name was Marnie, she was a cute redhead with freckles everywhere. I got to see them all one afternoon when she asked me if I wanted to have sex, telling me that she was on the pill. Of course, I answered her right away and began my journey through the more interesting phase of life that included sex.

There were other girlfriends, of course, through college, even a fiancee. We didn't last through my senior year, then I was out.

I went into the workforce where I met Judy who became my fiancee and where this particular tale begins.

Judy was the most highly-sexed female I'd ever dated, she loved it in just about any form I could think of and she never seemed to get enough. Judy was also very relaxed about her body, which, by the way, was quite beautiful.

She was a conventionally-pretty young woman but naked, oh, man, she had it all. She was nicely put together with lots of curves, not pudgy at all, no, fairly slender with these lovely breasts that were slightly oversized for the rest of her. This added to her looks when she was in a bikini or naked. I tried to keep her naked as much as I could.

Her breasts were C-cup but on her they looked especially luscious with nipples that were pale pink and just wonderful to suck their hard centers.

I never asked her for any kind of sex, blow jobs, hand jobs, whatever, she always beat me to it. What a woman.

She had grown up with her Mom and Dad and a brother and a sister, both younger.

We had been dating for several months and getting pretty serious about each other so she suggested we go visit her family for a weekend. That seemed like a normal and expected next step in our relationship so we made plans to visit for the upcoming July Fourth weekend which was a long weekend as it turned out.

The Fourth was on a Friday so they had a cookout and we sat out after dark and watched the fireworks the town put on which were visible from their backyard.

They had given Judy and I the guest room which used to be her sister's room until she took over Judy's bedroom after she went off to college.

Her family was Ed and Anne, Danny, nineteen, and Melanie or Mel as she was called, fifteen. Her parents were an attractive couple in their forties and her siblings were also nice looking as was Judy, of course. In fact, Mel, the baby of the family was really a beautiful young woman.

The next morning as I was sleeping, I heard a soft knock on the door and saw that Judy was already up. So, I said to come in and it was Judy's Mom.

"I hope I'm not waking you up too early but there's something I wanted to talk with you about?"

"Um, yeah, sure," I told her as she closed the door. She stepped to the bed and sat down. "Is everything all right?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, don't worry, there's nothing wrong, I just wanted to have a chat."

Odd, I thought, but then she began, "I wanted you to know something about our family. I was hoping that Judy had told you about us but, now I find out she hasn't."

All I could think of is some genetic trait that might affect our children.

"Well, it turns out that she started to tell you about us several times and just never really did. So, I'm here to tell you myself.

"We are a very loving family and I mean that in the full sense of the term. We all love each other very much, Ed and me, Judy and Danny and Melanie."

"Yes, I've sensed that closeness, it's admirable."

"It may be much more than you expect. We each have sex together in the family. Judy and I and Mel with her father and Danny. That is something you need to know in case you want to change your mind about Judy."

"I ... I really don't quite know what to say. So, Judy's had sex with her dad and with brother?"

"I have sex with Ed and Danny as well. And if you want to be a part of our family, I'm here this morning to welcome you into our loving family. We're an incest family."

And with that, she opened her robe and slid it off her shoulders.

By any standards, Anne would be considered a MILF. My girlfriend got her looks directly from her mother, that was obvious, I thought, as she pulled back the covers and slid under.

"So, if you like the idea, I'll stay."

"I don't really know what to say. I suppose, well, every family is different and ... I don't guess this changes the way I feel about Judy. Maybe it even explains some things about her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.