Recluse and Ghost - Cover

Recluse and Ghost

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mike Grayson's intent was to get away from it all, to become a recluse. Mike wanted to get away from responsibilities, away from the Army, away from people. He runs into and becomes involved with many obstacles to his peace and quiet. The spooks come out and it isn't even Halloween.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Farming   Halloween  

I was staring up at the ceiling knowing that it was time to get up. My mind was whirling, thinking about what today meant. Today was Mildred's and my public commitment to each other for something we already knew we had. Our relationship had grown together out of respect and working with each other. It really hadn't taken that long, but the more than 12 months since the two had come into my life had been special.

Somehow, I was envisioning our life up here on the mountain and what it would become. I was going to build onto the house as soon as I was finished with the project for Mervin. I had a rough idea of what I wanted, but nothing firm yet. When it was done, the house would be a great place and would have a real gas stove for us to use instead of wood. The one thing we would still have is the fireplace, as the big hole in the wall, logs blazing inside, was a great place to sit in front of during the winter.

My thoughts ran to the barn. Did I really want to make the barn bigger? One way to do it would be by just extending it. That would be the easiest way, the other would be tearing down what I have and rebuilding. The other building that needed expansion was the smoke house. It needed to be at least twice the size it was. We'd been able to produce a lot of smoked meat so far, but there was a larger market than we were able to provide for with the current size of smoke house.

I supposed I should just do one building at a time. First the house, followed by the barn, since I was going to have to be able to put three cows at a time in the stanchions to feed and milk. That's a lot of milking.

Wow, I'm really getting married today. I felt Mildred's head on my right shoulder, and gave her a gentle squeeze as I kissed the top of her head.

I felt a wet tear drip on my shoulder and kissed her again. "Are you okay, Millie?"

Mildred turned and pushed herself up so she could kiss me. "I'm so happy, Mike. This is really the happiest I've ever been, except having Summer. That we've found each other has been a long time coming, and a long way getting here, but we're here. I'm so happy."

She gave me a kiss and said, "We should get up and begin our day. It's going to be busy."

Summer rolled over and said, "I was very comfortable and you two woke me up. I suppose I need to do chores, too."

In only minutes, I was walking toward the barn as Summer walked toward the chicken house. I had just let the cows in after putting their feed out, when I heard Ben pulling up. I had already washed the milk pail out and was just sitting down on the stool when a hand took my shoulder. "Get up, Son, this is woman's work. Go feed the stock while I do this. Check on me in a bit to make sure my hands are holding up."

My goodness, Mom is turning country on me. I'm sure she was remembering the years and years she and Dad did exactly this before our dairy herd became so big that we had to have electric milkers and the fancy pipeline system. It is neat to observe her enjoying the fresh country air and messing with the cows.

Ben had grabbed another pail and stool and was busily milking the other cow. Mom and Ben were having a conversation as they milked. After spreading feed out in the yard for the fowl I returned and stood and listened to the sounds of a great friend in Ben, and a great friend in my mom.

I made some noise, "How are you doing, Mom? Hands tired yet?"

"I'm just about done with this one, Son. She gave a full bucket and almost another full one. She's a good producer. No wonder you have so much milk."

While milking the other cow, Ben said, "I think both of these Jerseys think they are Holsteins because they were kept together. It is surprising how much they give."

We quickly had the equipment washed up and the cans in the spring house. I scooped the cow poop up and put it out on the pile before washing and brushing down the area where we milked.

Mildred had breakfast just about ready for us and said to Mom, "You know, I should have been doing the milking and not you. You should have been in here cooking. When it is just Mike and me, we milk together, or I will milk while he does the other chores. I know how to be a farm wife. My mom always helped my dad when we lived in our old home."

After a great breakfast, I called Byron again to make sure he had told Eliza about the wedding. He told me, "I told her about it when you called, Mike, but she doesn't want to go anywhere. She says this is what she's wanted for so long, she doesn't want to take the chance it won't be here when she gets back."

"I'm glad to know Eliza is still okay and sorry she can't come visit but I do understand. Tell her the community still thinks of her often."

"I'll do that, Mike, but you know Eliza is getting up there. She's become a little less active over time but at her age that's to be expected."

I think I was disappointed Eliza wasn't coming. I wanted her to really meet and talk to the ghosts. I think she may have too many memories of the place to come see it with someone else living on it.

Ben took a quick shower at our place before he went home to shave and dress in his Sunday clothes. That's when Mildred surprised me, "Mike, take your uniform and boots and go ahead into bible class. Your mom is bringing me to church and will help me get ready afterward. We'll see each other in church, but the next time you hold my hand, it will be during our wedding."

Mildred was glowing, and Mom was about as bright. The two ladies each gave me a hug and a kiss before I walked out the door with my hanging bag.

As I walked out of the house, I fingered the box with the two wide gold bands I had bought in town. I hope Mildred is happy with my selection that I had traded our original choices for. Each band had a small diamond embedded in the center of the widest part.

I stopped at Ben's to ask if he wanted to ride with me, but he advised me that he was riding with Mom and Mildred. I gave Ben the little box with the two rings and asked that he give mine to Summer, and hand me Mildred's when it was time.

I was thinking of this major step and how it would affect the dynamics of my life, all the way to town. Surprisingly, I really wasn't nervous about the ceremony. I was more relieved that I had made the decision and was going to follow through. I had always been proud that I finished what I had started, and this was just another project to complete in my life.

Bible class this morning was all about marriage. Harold used references from the Bible, beginning with Genesis, Ephesians, and Peter. A great deal of the quotes he read made some of the women a little uncomfortable, but Harold told all of us that marriage had to be a cooperative effort although the man must be the head of his family.

When it was time for the church service, I saw Mildred, Mom, Ben, and all of my family sitting on the other side of the church. Toward the back of the church, Pedro and Jesus were sitting with the other men, and Ezra was also sitting with them. The church was so full; all of the extra chairs around the aisles were full, with a crowd standing down front and at the back doors. I was sandwiched between Gert, the County Clerk, and George's wife. I think they were trying to make sure I remained calm. I also think that they would have tackled me if I tried to get away.

Harold's short sermon followed what his Bible class had covered. He made sure the congregation knew the true meaning of the verses he quoted. When he closed the service before the last hymn, he said, "All are invited to remain in the chapel for the wedding ceremony of Mildred Jorgenson and Mike Grayson. You will honor the couple by enjoying the ceremony, and the reception afterward, with them."

As soon as the last hymn was sung, Harold went to the door to do his usual handshaking. George leaned in front of his wife, "I'm supposed to take you into the Pastor's office to change clothes. I'm told your hanging bag and boots are already there."

I think the whole town is involved in seeing me married. They are sure making it a big deal.

Harold came into his office and said, "It's time, Mike. Come stand with me to welcome your bride. You really dress up nice in your uniform. You have more medals and ribbons than I've ever seen."

There weren't any bridesmaids, only Summer as Maid of Honor. She was escorted down the aisle by Bradley, who helped her up the stairs at the front of the church before going to the other side and standing there.

The wedding march began. It was neat to look over at Martha playing the piano, watching her smile as she looked to the back of the church.

Mildred walked down the center aisle, holding onto Ben's arm. She had tried to walk in high heels, but had given up and wore some low white heels that showed beneath the beautiful white lacy dress she wore. I'm sure she was proud to be wearing the dress she had worked on for so many years.

Ben helped Mildred up the stairs, and then came to my side. As my best man, he was considerably more nervous than I was.

The actual ceremony didn't take but a few minutes. Ben handed me Mildred's ring, and she gasped as I slipped it on her finger. I think she was expecting something simpler. When it was time for her to put the ring on my finger, she was looking at my face as she slipped it on. Her eyes were very wet, but there were no tears running down her cheeks.

When Harold pronounced us man and wife, Mildred lunged at me, hugging me to her. She lifted her face to mine for a kiss that had the entire congregation applauding.

The rest of the afternoon was so busy that Mildred and I were both lost in the atmosphere of the celebration. There had been a reception line that took almost an hour and a half. There was no way all of those people could have fit into that church. I think I was most surprised by the fact that I recognized everyone that came up to us, and even more so that I remembered most of their names.

The refreshments were multiple tables full of dishes brought by the ladies of the congregation. There were ribs, roast beef, chicken, turkey, several different versions of potato salad, regular salad, lots of homemade bread, and pickles. Someone had brought giant paper plates that would hold a good sized meal.

There was a real large three-tier wedding cake that served everyone. Mildred and I fed each other, but we didn't smear the icing over each other's face.

The crowd began leaving around four o'clock. This was a farming community, and evening chore time was approaching. In minutes, the tables were cleared, washed, and all of the chairs that had been brought out were now neatly stacked in their racks. I noticed several of my Latino men helping with the chairs.

Mom came up to me and said, "Your family has reserved the honeymoon suite at the motel for you two tonight. The Kitchen has a special supper for you this evening. Ben, Summer, and I will take care of the chores this evening and in the morning. Ezra told me the men would have plenty to do tomorrow, so you two enjoy each other the way newlyweds should. Now give your mom a hug and take your new wife to the motel. You better say goodbye to your brother, sister, and their kids. Your aunt and uncle are staying a few more days."

One last handshake from my brother, a hug and a kiss from my sister, and lots of hugs from their kids, and they were gone. It was really nice they could come to the wedding.

Mildred and I took time to thank Harold and Martha for their help with the ceremony. Harold told me, "Mike, from the first time I met you and Mildred, I felt you two were meant for each other. We were very happy to help you with your questions, and really didn't know which direction you would take. I personally think you made the right decision with Summer, and I know your whole family will be better for it. I'm glad it has worked out for you."

Martha gave Mildred and me hugs before Harold said, "Go forth and multiply." He was laughing with Martha as I helped Mildred into the truck.

After checking in at the motel, we changed clothes to more normal attire, except I wore jeans and Mildred wore a dress. I wondered if the lady at the Kitchen would recognize me while not wearing fatigues/BDUs.

We had a special supper tonight, with a shrimp cocktail appetizer, salad, and a small steak with a small lobster tail served with a small assortment of freshly cooked vegetables. We were served in a corner of the restaurant, on a table complete with a tablecloth, nice plates, and utensils. For dessert, we had a small bowl of homemade ice cream that was probably made using cream from our cows. When I asked for our bill, we were shooed out of the place with a lot of applause, wolf whistles, and calls for "What are you two going to be up to?"

A little later, we were doing exactly what everyone thought and intimated we would be doing. Mildred's passion peaked time after time, and I was barely being able to keep up with her. Thank goodness for foreplay and after play, since it gave me time to recover between athletic bouts with my new wife.

The next morning, we began where we had left off. Once again our lovemaking was passionate and consuming. When we were lying in our juices, cuddling from the exertion of the intensity, we kissed before Mildred wanted to talk. I could have used a nap, but it was not to be.

Mildred told me, "This is the first time we are able to be by ourselves and I don't have to feel bad for Summer. I love my daughter, but I want my man for my own. I have some plans for you and us."

A few minutes later, Mildred was perched on my middle, enveloping me in her magic sheath. She leaned down for a kiss, then sat up straight, "Mike, I had Summer when I was just fifteen. I am still young enough to have your baby. After last night, I may be able to give you our first. Would you be happy to be a father?"

Well, why don't you just smack me around a little, sweet thing? Those were my thoughts as I almost panicked. I had originally thought Mildred might have been older than I was, since Summer was nineteen. Who would have thought Mildred was only thirty-four or five. The more I thought of being a dad, the more I liked the idea. My mind flashed back to my youth with my own dad. I know I made him and my Mom happy and gave them pleasure and pride. I would be proud of my child or children.

I asked Mildred, "Are you sure you want to have a baby at your age? I thought it was dangerous for a woman to have a baby later in life?"

Mildred was now gently moving back and forth, keeping my male member interested in what she was doing, but answered, "I spoke with Martha and she told me that if I have babies before I'm forty, they would be fine. I want two, Mike. If we're lucky, I'll have a boy and a girl."

Mildred's intensity was building up again, as she began breathing heavy and spasming around me. She milked me into her as she shuddered and shook through an orgasm once again.

As we lay back catching our breath, Mildred said, "I'm hungry. It's already near six thirty. Let's get dressed, eat some breakfast, and go home to enjoy our first day as married folks. You should probably go to work, and I'll learn how to cook better and more dishes from your mother."

Breakfast was fun as the other folks at our table spent the time teasing us, asking if our first baby will be full term or an early delivery. Mildred told all that we did our first work on a baby last night. She wasn't embarrassed at all, just proud that she could say that to those that teased.

As I drove up to my place, I had a totally different feeling about it. Prior to yesterday, I had always felt as if the place might only be temporary. With Mildred's and my formal union, the place felt as if this is where I wanted to be for the rest of my life. I stopped the truck before we drove up to the house, back where we could just look at it and know that this was where we were going to live.

Mom greeted us with hugs and kisses. She told me, "Your aunt and uncle are staying in town for another week or so, but will be out here for meals. Summer and I have been making sandwiches for your men. Do you want to take them, or do you want me to drive down there? I just love your old pickup truck and am dying to drive it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.