Chris & Chrissy - Cover

Chris & Chrissy

 

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

With the music loud enough to cover anything, I asked, "What can I do to pay you back for the two blow jobs I've gotten?"

"You could do the same to me; I could teach you?" she said salaciously.

"We had better wait a week, until we get the locks on our doors," I suggested.

"A whole week before my beefcake big brother goes down on his sister, Oooh ... I can hardly wait," she said practically moaning.

I took my hand and stuck it down the front of her pants. I found something really wet. I pulled my hand up, and smelled it—it was the nectar of the gods! I stuck my hand back down inside, this time taking longer, probing inside. Christine was shaking a little as I felt around down there, putting first one, then another finger inside her. I wrapped my other arm around her waist, holding her tight, as she came all over my fingers.

I pulled my fingers out, and she grabbed my hand and licked it off.

"Saturday Night, I get full access to your honey pot, OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, Chris—that was so hot, thank you. I hope my slap didn't hurt too much. Maybe after munching on Saturday, we could take a shower together. My girlfriends tell me that it is hot to take a shower with your Lover."

"Is that what we are—Lovers?"

"On Saturday, we will be, Christopher."

"My work is done here; I need to go outside so Dad can see that we're OK now."

"All right, Lover—wash your hands first, remove the evidence?"

I did and walked outside, giving Dad a high five, while Mom just sighed really big.


On Thursday, when we got home from school, we saw the locksmith company's van outside. Our plan worked.

We walked into the house together. Chrissy sat down, and I got each of us a bottle of water from the kitchen. We saw the gentleman leave and walked upstairs to see Mom with two sets of bright and shining keys, glistening in the harsh light of the hallway.

She hadn't noticed us yet, and I realized that we needed to sell this one last time. I turned to my sister and said, "Remember Chrissy, if my door is locked, then you can't come in late at night any more to make out, or mom and dad will decide they need to keep a key to each of our rooms, remember 'No means No' for girls too?"

The look on her face was brilliant, as she slapped me and said, "Christopher Carlisle Connelly, who just came to my room last night at 2am and wanted to cuddle a little? If anybody has a key to my room it will be me and no one else—you understand, or no more French kisses from me!"

Mom cleared her throat to let us know she was there.

Handing us the keys, she said giggling, "I'm still worried, but not sure why, here are both sets of keys for you two. It's so cute to hear the two of you argue over something so silly."

"Mother, protecting myself from my horn ball brother is not silly. It's just good sense," she said going into her room and slamming the door.

"Did you really go in her bedroom last night at 2am?"

"You heard that Mom? I'm sorry? I'm still trying to figure out you girls. It's like you're schizophrenic sometimes. I can't tell when her signal means 'kiss me' and when it might mean 'don't touch me, ' they seem the same."

Laughing out loud, Mom said, "Christopher, men and boys have had that problem for a very, very long time. Here are your keys, don't lose them, another set is $25, OK?"

"Thanks Mom, thank Dad for us as well," I said. "Somehow, a thank you from you might be what Dad would prefer ... you are beautiful."

"You sound just like my brother did, back in the day. Be careful and be warned. The only difference between a sister and a mother, is an intact condom," she said as she went down the stairs.

I knocked on my sister's door, and she let me in.

"I heard all of that, Christopher—you certainly have the moves, don't you? Another five minutes and I may have caught you and mom making out."

"I don't think so—her tits are too big for me. I like 'em your size," I said.

She turned on the music. We exchanged one key each. Now we can schedule our first 'get together.'

We sat on her bed and started to make out, feverishly. I felt her tongue in the back of my throat as I put my hand under her shirt and caressed her right breast. She felt so damn good in my arms.

I raised her shirt and exposed her nice breasts and started to suck on one, then the other. Her nipples were so pretty as I looked before I licked, using just my lips. She really enjoyed that.

"Have you kids done your homework yet?" Mom's voice came through the door.

We pulled ourselves together, and I opened the door and said, "You didn't have to yell, but I do have a report to write about. The boys in the class are supposed to write about the most significant female in our lives."

"The girls are writing about the most important male in theirs," Chrissy said.

Mom interjected, "You do realize that you can't write about each other, unless you want everyone to know that you are in love with one another. Oh, I can't believe I just said that. I'm sure you kids will write something tasteful and not salacious?"

"Hmmm, tasteless and salacious—then I guess I'll write about you Mom, if that's OK?"

"Sure honey, I'd want to see it before you turn it in, both of you."

"It's not due for three days, Mom?" I said.

"I've never known you two to put anything off, get started at least, OK?"

"Sure thing, can I ask a few details about you, nothing salacious; I promise?"

"Sure honey, I'll come in your room with you for a couple of minutes before I start dinner; your father is working late tonight, so I'll get dinner after we talk."

"Why don't you just order us a pizza, Mom?"

"That sounds like an excellent idea, but you first?"

I picked up my writing tablet and turned to the page where I wrote down some questions.

"OK, question number one, what was the first job you had?"

"I worked at a burger joint in my hometown. It was called Dari-Delite; I did whatever there was to do, but my boss had me waiting on customers, mostly, because he said I had a pretty face."

"He sure couldn't say something like that today, with all the sexual harassment laws in place," I said.

"It was a simpler time then, Christopher."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.