Chris & Chrissy - Cover

Chris & Chrissy

 

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I went to bed, very uncomfortably due to what my sister had just said to me, causing me to be extremely aroused.

Sorry Mom, but I have to masturbate tonight. So, I took my dick in my hand and played with it for a while, but I didn't seem to be getting anywhere. I was doing all the things Christine had done to me, including playing with my balls.

Nothing!

I got up and quietly walked to my sister's room and slipped inside.

I crawled into bed with her, and she rolled over and said, "Hi there, couldn't stay away, could you?"

"Actually, I was trying to go it alone, you know masturbate, but I couldn't seem to get anywhere. I need you?"

"You want me to give you a hand job, or a blow job?"

"I don't know, all I know is that I love you and I'm hard all the time because I can't stop thinking about you—and what we've done," I said.

She crawled under the covers and pulled my boxers off and started sucking on my dick again. Who needs to masturbate when you've got a sister like this? She came out from under the covers, and we started to kiss, really kissing each other with open mouths and tongues going back and forth.

She slipped back to have her mouth on my dick again, and this time; I was aware of what was about to happen. I lifted up the covers, and I saw her fill her mouth with my dick as I came, but this time, I was cumming straight into her mouth.

I was out of breath as she came up to me and opened her mouth, showing me what just came out of my dick. I thought she was going to get out of bed and spit into the toilet, but she closed her mouth, gulped and opened it back up—and it was empty.

She swallowed it all!

She came back up to my lips, and we kissed; now there was a flavor to it, but it wasn't really all that bad. Our kissing got me hard again, and she grabbed me and said, "Do you want to fuck me, little brother?"

I got out of her bed and went back to my room, this time falling asleep.


The next morning we got up, showered and dressed and went off to school. Chrissy wouldn't hold my hand today—she was upset with me. I didn't know what to say, so I sat down and just started thinking.

"Hey," I heard, looking up and seeing John Draggers. "What's up?"

"Oh, I got girl trouble," I said.

"Talk to me and tell me Chris. Everything you're going through I have already—what is it ... Sex?" he guessed.

"Yeah, I was in her bed last night, and she'd given me a blow job, and I came in her mouth. Then she asked me—if I wanted to fuck her or not?" I said.

"Do you?"

"Probably, but our bedrooms don't have locks on them, and our parents constantly come in unannounced. I couldn't risk it, John—I love her too much."

We talked to each other a little longer, and we'd missed a whole class period talking about our sisters and what they mean to us. He also gave me an idea.

I caught up with Christine and apologized for last night, telling her what I had just explained to John. She accepted my apology, and we walked to the next class together holding hands. Life is good.


We got home by the bus and announced we were home. Mom came out of the kitchen.

"Christopher Carlisle Connelly, imagine my surprise when I was called because you apparently skipped one of your classes today, what do you have to say for yourself, young man?"

"Mom, I'm sorry—I was having a crisis of faith," I said.

"What's that mean?" she said, walking me into the kitchen.

"I was overwrought with feelings for my sister; I couldn't keep from crying. I love her so much," I stopped for a moment having started to cry again.

"Go on?" mom said.

Chrissy sat beside me, grabbing my hand and said, "I'm here, go on?"

"Mom, this isn't going to sound right, but ... I am so much in love with my sister. Not in lust—but in love, I don't know what to do about it, but I can't stop loving her," I said breaking down into sobs.

"Let me tell you two a story, but you can't tell anyone, especially your father," mom said.

We both agreed.

"You know I'm the youngest of five kids, the only girl. My older brother Jeffrey and I had a summer fling when I was 14, and he was 18. It was intense, and exciting at the same time. We constantly had five minutes here, ten minutes there, to kiss and whatever we had time for. It ended when he went off to college, but we still exchange emails, and we give each other extended hugs when we do see one another."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.