Chris & Chrissy - Cover

Chris & Chrissy

 

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

"Are we going to watch that scary movie again, or did you just say all that to get me alone?" Christine said, biting her lip.

"A little of both, my dear—asking them made it sound like a 'family event, ' but I remembered just how much mom got scared. For a week afterwards, she kept thinking she saw those extra large spiders everywhere. We have about 10 minutes before the movie starts, let's change for bed first, OK?"

"All right, you're so sexy when you're being devious, little brother," she said going up the stairs.

As I was coming out of my bedroom in my boxers and a t-shirt, I heard sounds from behind my parent's bedroom door. Chrissy came out and saw me listening and joined me.

"Ugh, oh Richard—Yeah—Yeah—lick me—lick me, please?"

"Olivia, be quieter! We don't want the kids to hear, do we?"

"Sorry, I just love your tongue between my legs, I always have."

"Are you ready for my little friend?" dad said.

"That's not little and it doesn't seem all that friendly either," we heard Mom say.

"Oooooooooohhh, Richard—what has got into you tonight? Is it our kids, or what?"

"Honey, the way they care so much for one another, it really is beautiful. And it made me horny, for some reason. Come here you little slut, take Daddies dick all the way inside that gorgeous pussy of yours."

I turned to Chrissy and saw a funny look on her face. She grabbed me and took me downstairs. She pushed me into the sofa, then took my hand and put it inside her pajama top.

I was touching her bare boob, holy shit!

She'd closed her eyes, as I rubbed her softly. She reached up and undid a couple of her buttons, giving me better access. Now I could see it as well as play with it.

She was squirming on my lap, as I did this. I had the presence of mind to turn on the TV, so the noise would cover whatever was about to come out of my sister's mouth.

"Do the other one, now," she said still squirming.

I obliged, now feeling my dick growing a bit underneath her butt on my lap. I was enjoying watching her as much as what I was feeling and doing.

"Pinch my nipple," she asked.

I did, first one, then the other. She responded groaning a little, I might have made a sound of my own, just observing all of this.

I leaned over and using my tongue, I licked her breast, specifically her nipple.

"Oh, Christopher—that feels really good."

"Yeah it does," I said.

She got off my lap and we started to kiss, but we were kissing for a different purpose now. I continued to play with the closest titty while we kissed. I felt her hand go inside my boxers and grab my half hard dick.

"Oooh, Christine—it's so much better when you do that."

She started sliding her hand up and down on my dick, slowly but masterfully. So—this is masturbation!

"Oooh, that feels awesome. Do it some more, please?" I asked.

She slid off the sofa and dropped to her knees, between my legs. She pulled my boxers completely off, despite my exhortations to stop.

What she did next was the greatest feeling in my entire, but short 14 years of life. She put my dick in her mouth; causing it to get as hard as that day I put my own hand on it.

Her mouth is a lot nicer than my hand.

I was wondering how she knew to do this, but I wasn't going to interrupt her now. She was putting all of it into her mouth, and tickling my balls at the same time. God this felt fantastic!

She moved to where only the end of my dick was in her mouth, licking around the very tip, causing my dick to flex and jump, seemingly all by itself. I was looking at all of this, amazed at her skills, wondering what else she knew.

Something was happening inside me. I felt a new feeling deep inside my balls, like they were about to erupt, maybe explode or something. She tickled my balls again, and this time something really amazing happened.

I felt like I was going to pee on her or something, it was that kind of feeling. She took her mouth off and said, "ready to cum?"

"What is cum?" I asked as my dick spit out something white and sticky, all over her face. There was more—I couldn't seem to stop.

I looked at her and I said, "I'm sorry Christine—I couldn't control myself, are you alright?"

"Oh, yeah—I'm covered with your cum all over my face. I'll meet you upstairs, I need to wash my face, OK?"

"Yeah, sure thing."

I'm great, I just did something all over my sister's face and she seems OK by it. It felt like nothing I ever felt, but I sure do feel bad about it. I pulled my boxers back on and checked to see if any of my cum had got anywhere else on the sofa or the carpet. Everything checked out.

I could barely walk, going up the stairs as I saw Dad coming down them.

"Movie over already?" he asked.

"No, we made out for a while, and now we're going to bed. I figured Mom and you would be asleep by now?"

"N-no, we were up discussing you and your sister, I'm getting us a piece of cake. Midnight is always the best time for cake," dad said.

I decided to follow him down and get my sister and me, each a piece of cake. After we both did, I stopped and asked Dad, "What if Chrissy and I don't find someone else and continue with what we're doing. Is it that bad, loving and making love to your own sister?" I was now crying.

"What's happened?" dad asked.

"Nothing's 'happened', but what if we both want something to happen, or something happens that we can't go back from?"

"Christopher, you must ... really have it bad for her, but let me tell you something. Incest with your sister will never be tolerated anywhere in the United States of America. I know! I looked for a reason to run off with my sister way back when. Lust only lasts so long. The only chance would be to go live somewhere where nobody knows who you are, or if she got married, kept his name and then dumped him. Then there wouldn't be such a problem, but as you've so eloquently said recently, 'You're only 14-years-old!'"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.