Chris & Chrissy - Cover

Chris & Chrissy

 

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I called home and got Mom, who agreed to pick us up at the park. While we waited, my sister and I kissed some more, but a little less lasciviously than earlier.

Mom honked and we got in the back seat together.

"Didn't you stay for the second movie, kids?" she asked.

"Nah, we walked over to the park and talked," I said.

Mom said, "You two certainly dressed nice for going to the movies?"

"It was a movie date, Mom. A guy needs to dress nice for his girl when they go out together," I said.

"That's cute, calling your sister 'your girl' like that. How was the movie you did watch?"

"I found at least two major plot holes that made it really hard to follow, Mom. Good thing I had my sister with me, otherwise I might have walked out," I said looking over in my sister's beautiful eyes.

"Yeah, Mom," Chrissy said. "I think Chris and I need to look at movie reviews before we go to any more movies. Maybe Dad would let us use his office computer next time?"

I heard Mom chuckle as she said, "Christine, you have your father wrapped around your finger, and you know that. Just explain it logically and I'm sure he let you use it."

"I'd have to say that you do as well, Mom. The way you were kissing the other night while we were all dancing," I said.

"That goes both ways, kids. I didn't tell your father, but I saw you two kissing, and it was much more affectionate than a brother and sister should be," she said.

"Mom, I love her, and not just as my sister. I have fallen in love with my beautiful browned-haired blue-eyed twin. I know it's not right—its taboo—but I can't help it. We were keeping it from you so you wouldn't freak out, but I guess I couldn't keep it inside."

I looked over and saw Christine crying and now leaning into me. Our emotions were on the surface and we started a real passionate open-mouthed kiss, not caring that our mother was in the front seat driving home.

When we arrived the car stopped suddenly. "Get out of the car and go to your rooms, both of you?" mom said.

We both opened our doors and walked inside. I grabbed her by the hand and we held each other for a moment.

Mom was coming in the house, "Upstairs, in separate rooms, please? Chop chop!"


After we were sent to our rooms, I got a phone call from my sister, "Why did you say all of that?"

"My heart told me to—I'm sorry I messed everything up. Don't hate me, please?"

"I could never hate you, I love you!"

"What do you think Mom and dad will do?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe send one or both of us to a private school somewhere," I wondered aloud.

"Yeah, so we can get it out of our system," Chrissy confirmed.

There was a loud knock on my door—it was Dad. Mom was probably in Christine's room right now, too.

"Christopher, your mother told me some interesting news, I would like to hear directly from you. You've never lied to me, so don't start now?"

"Well, Dad —this all started when Mom caught me, thinking I was masturbating..."

It took about 15 minutes for the complete and unfettered story to come out, with Dad occasionally interrupting with 'I see' every now and again.

"Dad, you have sisters, both older and younger than yourself. Was there ever a time you had feelings like I'm talking about, for one of your them?"

He looked at me, I think, wondering if he should share or not.

"Listen Christopher, what I'm about to tell you must never leave this room, OK?" dad said.

"Sure Dad, I promise."

"All right! My younger sister Elizabeth and I were almost as inseparable as you and your sister have become, going to movies, going out to eat somewhere, taking walks. On one walk, one night ... a long time ago, I was holding hands with her. The moon was full on a beautiful night, and she was looking exceptionally beautiful. We stopped walking, I took her other hand and we were looking deep into each other's eyes," he said stopping from time to time to keep his emotions in check.

"I just couldn't help myself, and she was obliging and we kissed so passionately. Our bodies were up against each other and my love was sincerely being expressed by our lips and our tongues."

"What happened next, Dad?" I asked.

"We walked back home and went into her room and made love with one another, I was 16 and she was 15. The whole thing lasted about a month, before we each met someone else."

"Wow, Dad—I had no idea?"

"What exactly have the two of you done sexually?" dad asked.

"We've kissed, a lot—and I've pressed myself up against her a couple of times. That's all, I promise."

Now was not the time to tell him I saw her naked butt.

"Thank you son, I believe you. My guess is that by the end of the summer this will all be a big laugh between all of us. Please—don't do what I did and take your sister's virginity, which is a very special and wonderful thing she should only do with the man she marries. Oh, and be more discreet if and when you do kiss each other."

"Dad, I know that had to be tough to tell me, and thank you for the courage it took to share that. I'll keep our kissing to our rooms or the living room, if nobody's home. Is that all right with you?"

He put his hand out and I shook it, creating a sort of father-son contract between us.

"Stay here for a minute—your mother and I need to reconnoiter (gain information by sharing) for a moment."


I heard Mom and dad's reconnoiter, he was relatively calm, while her voice was raised.

"What do you mean, it will go away on it's own—What makes you think that?" mom said.

"I have a strong gut hunch that they will find other people to see and go places with. I asked Christopher and he promised me that all they have done is kiss one another, nothing more."

"Well, his sister says that they've pressed up against each other once or twice, and he was hard."

"Well, that's good, we don't have to worry that he's gay, like you thought last year," dad said.

I walked out of my room and turned to Mom, "You thought I was gay, mother? What did I do that made you think that?" I said, laying it on pretty thick, even squeezing out a tear or two.

"I'm sorry honey, you and your sister where talking about things a sister would usually only talk to her sister or mother with. I guess I over-reacted ... I'm really sorry!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.