Chris & Chrissy
Chapter 2

 

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The next morning, I woke up again with a hard-on, as Dad had called it. Of course, he didn't tell me what to do about it, except something about cold showers.

I went into my shower, and it did actually go away, besides the fact that the water felt invigorating. I may take a cold shower at least once a week. I changed into boxers and a t-shirt and knocked on Chrissy's door.

"Come in Chris, it's unlocked," she said coming from her shower with only a towel around her. I started to leave, but she said, "Don't leave, just turn around?"

I did and was facing the mirror on the inside of her room door. She must've forgotten it was there, but before I could say anything, she dropped the towel, and I saw her complete backside, totally naked. I next noticed that she picked up her hairbrush and started combing her hair, her really gorgeous long hair. I hadn't told her often enough how pretty she was when she left her hair down on her shoulders.

I was nervous, but was trying to keep from making any sound that would give away that I could see her. She has a really nice butt.

As she opened her dresser drawer, ostensibly to get some underwear picked out, she said, "So what are your plans today, Chris? Anything we can do together?"

She picked out a pretty blue pair of panties, pulling them on with a snap.

"Chris?" she said.

"Oh, I didn't have anything planned; I just thought that I would come by and see if you had anything on ... to do, I mean?"

As she closed that drawer and opened the bottom drawer where she must keep her bras, she answered, "It is Saturday, why don't we find an early movie somewhere? Daddy doesn't work today, so he could take us to the movies."

I was watching her as she wrapped the brassiere around her, connecting in front, then moving it so the cups were in the correct position as she pulled up her straps up on her shoulders.

"Chris? How's that sound?"

"Great idea, Chrissy. I've saved some money from my allowance; it could be my treat for my pretty older sister."

"Oh, so we're going on a date that sounds like fun," she said, with an infectious giggle at the end of it.

"Sure thing, I can't think of anyone I'd rather go on a date with," I responded.

She went to her closet and got a skirt and blouse, and put them on. She turned around and did that 'ta-da' sound, and said, "How do I look?"

"Like an angel, Chrissy. Let me go get some more clothes on, and we can look at the paper to see what movies are in town?" I said.

"I'll go ask Daddy if he can take us or not. I can usually get him to do things ... provided I smile really big and flutter my eyes at him," she said.

"That would work on me too, Chrissy," I said.

On her way out of her room, she leaned into me and gave me a quick kiss, although not open-mouthed this time.

I went to my room and put on some comfortable pants and a button-down shirt. I wanted to look as nice for her as she was looking for me.


By the time I went downstairs, I saw her getting money from dad, and getting the newspaper for us to look over.

You may have noticed that neither of us has a smart phone; Dad thinks that they all cost too much, so we have phones, but all they are, is phones. The only Internet in the house is in his office, and we have to show a need to use it. We have an Internet lab at our elementary school that we use a lot; we're going to be entering eighth grade at the end of the summer.

"Hey, Chris?" Dad said as I came downstairs. "If either of you are hungry, we have a few hot dogs, and hamburgers left from your birthday. All you need to do is nuke 'em a little. Oh, and please work on the cakes when you can. They cost too much to throw out, OK?"

"Sure thing," we said together.

I sat down next to my sister, and we looked at the movies, finding two different movies at the Pentaflex we wanted to see.

"Dad, can we stay and watch two movies? They may be leaving town soon," Chrissy asked. I saw her dimples grow big.

"Sure thing kids. My, you two seem a little overdressed for a movie?" he said, just noticing what we were wearing.

"Chrissy says that this is a date, we're going on, so dressing up seemed appropriate Dad. The first movie starts in 90 minutes," I responded.

"Would you like a small piece of birthday cake, Chrissy?" I asked.

"Thank you, yes I would, Chris."

"Dad, how about you—want a piece of cake?"

"Sure thing, Chris," he said entering his office.

I went into the kitchen, found the paper plates and cut three pieces, making Dad's a large piece. I went and gave my sister hers first, set mine down, and then I took dads into his office.

He thanked me and asked me to sit for a moment. He got up and closed the door, then went back to his desk and sat down.

After moving some papers around on his desk, he spoke, "Chris—I noticed two nights ago at your birthday parties that you and your sister were kissing while you were dancing."

"I saw you and mom doing the same thing, Dad?"

"Yes, but we're married and we love each other. You and your sister ... need to be careful?"

"About what Dad, we love each other just as much as you and mom love each other, and we're twins!"

"What's being twins have to do with it, Chris?" dad asked.

"We did a term-paper about being twins in 5th grade. We wrote about how sometimes when one of a pair of twins gets hurt, the other feels the pain. Furthermore, twins are usually much closer socially than traditional brothers and sisters. I feel very close to my sister. I recently told her how much I cared for her and she did for me."

"Well," Dad responded, "that having been said ... I think that the kissing I saw seemed a bit too ... affectionate. Your mother didn't see it, but I did. Just be a little more discerning where you are if you were to do any more of that kind of kissing, all right?"

"OK, Dad—anytime you want to take us to the Pentaflex is fine with us. We always like to look at all the movie posters, and get something to eat before the movie starts."

"Chris, you're a bright young man, protect your sister and be a gentleman at all times. Let me eat my cake, and we'll head out in 10 minutes."


I walked to Chrissy, sat down and quietly ate my piece of her cake. I got us a bottle of water to share, and dad came out of his study, just as we'd finished.

We stood and automatically grabbed each other's hands. Dad saw it and had a smirk go across his face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.