The Bad Girls Club - Cover

The Bad Girls Club

Copyright© 2012 by lametoad

Chapter 3: One Singular Sensation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: One Singular Sensation - Jerry's problem is simple. He's a romantic who has a thing for bad girls. Some characters from the No Strings Challenge appear.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

After Darcy left, I wasn't sure how to respond to Emily's text. As tempting as it was, there was a big part of me, though clearly not below the waist, that told me that the safest thing to do would be to ignore it. It was just that I found that I couldn't. After waiting a couple days, I texted from the airport, "I had a lovely time. Hope you had a great time too on your date. Thanks for the show, again. Should I tell Cheryl that I ran into you (without the Discretions part, of course)?"

I figured that covered the bases for being polite, yet still cutting things off at the pass before we got into something that was going to be irretrievably complicated. It even occurred to me that Emily had maybe gotten involved with whoever she saw that night. After all, what guy my age was going to resist her decked out in lingerie like that? As my plane home went into turn off your electronic devices mode, I'd even convinced myself that Darcy's Bad Girl matchmaking service was going to work. Some other guy was going to snatch up Emily and our encounter at Discretions would just be one of those secret happy memories that I would take to my death bed. In the meantime, I'd looked over every photo she'd sent me about ten times. Despite what I'd said, I never deleted the photos of Emily measuring or studying my cock. Thank God, I had the row to myself.

When we landed, any thoughts of Emily having been snatched up by another man dissipated. I had two texts from her already. The first read, "Mine got cancelled. I was going to study, but spent the whole night with Mr. Hitachi. God, I was horny!"

The second read, "If it went so well, that you're not single anymore. I promise to stop texting you."

I waited to respond as long as I could manage then texted her from home as I looked out at my pool. "Not getting married any time soon, but I don't know that it's a good idea for us to keep texting like this? What if Cheryl picks up my cell phone?"

Half an hour later, she responded. "Password your phone, old man.Sheez! Besides, texting is definitely not touching."

I knew I wasn't strong enough to say, 'No', and texted, "Okay, but please no more than once every couple days and we're just doing this for fun while we're both single. Btw, no more pictures of my cock."

She answered immediately, "Maybe I'll send you photos of the cocks of the guys I'm fucking instead :}. I'll promise not to go Single White Female on you with the texts, if you promise me one more thing."

"Sure."

"If we ask each other a question, we don't lie."

"Okay."

"Here's my question. Did you come in her mouth?"

"Aren't you out of texts for the next month or so?"

"1 other condition, no evading questions either."

"Yes. If you really have to know, it was three times."

"So you do prefer a girl who swallows."

"I confess, yes. Good night Emily. I'll text you in a couple days."

"I bet U taste really good. Btw let's not tell Cheryl that we ran into each other.G night, Jerry!"

At Cheryl's going away dinner, both my daughter and ex-wife commented that I seemed much happier ever since I'd come back from Pittsburgh. During the evening, Jodie whispered in my ear that she was still available to suck me off whether I was happy or not, even if I was seeing someone myself.

In the meantime, my twice a week texting sessions with Emily quickly became the highlight of my week. I did go to Pittsburgh twice more, but managed not to mention it to Emily and I stayed away from Discretions on both trips. On the second trip, Darcy introduced me to the first match from her Bad Girls Club, the new name for Tabby's Treasures. I was actually surprised by how close Jodie got to my target zone. Amelia and I even had a second dinner, but I realized that I didn't want to get serious with a woman who had young kids. I'd enjoyed being a Dad, but didn't really enjoy dealing with anyone's ex-husband. We called it off before either of us could get too upset and Darcy refined her search parameters. On the upside, I had another memorable overnight with Darcy.

Most of the time, no surprise, our text sessions were essentially sexting. She'd speculate about what she'd have to do to get her mouth around my cock, whether or not she could even come close to deep throating me, and how much she was going to like the taste of my come. It was obvious early on that the girl had an oral fixation. I did nothing to discourage her. I even took to masturbating while we texted.

One of our more memorable sessions went something like this, "So E, how many guys have you blown?"

"J, you don't really want to know."

"Don't we have a deal?"

"Maybe two hundred."

"Wow, you really are a bad girl."

"How many women have blown you?"

"Less than 200."

"But more than?"

"85."

"I guess we're both a couple of sluts."

"E, if I asked you about Cheryl, would you promise to make an exception and lie if I'm not going to like the answer?"

"Fair enough, but you don't have anything to worry about Jerry."

"Oh?"

"Cheryl's maybe the only girl I know who wants to meet Mr. Right instead of Mr. Right Away."

"Y do I feel so good about that, when I'm talking to you about all the guys you've been with?"

"Jerry, it's just a Madonna-whore thing."

"I love Jodie, but she was always more of a whore-whore thing."

"I think Cheryl's maybe reacted to that. She loves her mom, but she's more conservative sexually."

"That must mean that your mother's still a virgin."

"Lol, I love my mom, but let's just say that she's no prude."

"Maybe I should meet your mom."

"No comment. She's seeing someone anyway."

"Okay, what's the most guys you've sucked at one time?" "What if I said three?"

"Wow!"

"Did that make you harder or softer, J?"

"If I ran into a door with my dick right now, someone thirty feet away would say, "Who's there?"

"You're really into bad girls aren't you?"

"Afraid so."

"Actually, it was six. I didn't swallow though, would have been kind of gross."

"Prude!"

"One of my older guys was into swing parties. It was fun, but I got the feeling that he was using me for bait. Anyway, I did a blow bang to freak him out."

"So, I shouldn't piss you off?"

"So Jerry, ever been in a blow bang?"

"No."

"Ever been sucked off by more than one girl at a time?"

"No."

"Wow, I thought that was every man's fantasy. I really like threesomes. Would you ever consider trying one with me?"

"Two guys?"

"No, I've always liked two girls better."

"I suppose if you twisted my arm. I'd do it for you."

"You know, I'm getting pretty tired of dating Mr. Hitachi."

"I'd miss our texting, but Emily you should be dating."

"Are you dating?"

"A little bit, but it's a long story."

"Are you still seeing whoever you saw that night?"

"Yes, but it's nothing serious."

"They always say that."

"E, maybe this sexting isn't the best idea."

"Jerry, you wouldn't believe how jealous I am of her right now."

"Wow!"

"How about this? If you come back to Pittsburgh, we go to Discretions and I suck your cock in front of all those mirrors."

"Emily, it's just the whole Cheryl thing."

"I wouldn't hurt Cheryl for the world either, I guess."

"Back to reality, I guess."

"You're a great dad, Jerry."

"Thanks."

"Which makes me even hornier."

"Text but don't touch. I have to say I hate it."

"but we gotta do what we got to do. Back to Mr. Hitachi, I guess."

"Emily, when you start dating again, I'm going to be insanely jealous too. You want to know how bad it is?"

"Sure."

"I've become an expert at cleaning off the screen of my I-phone. The battery went out the other day and I went into a panic about having to explain to technical support how I got the screen so sticky."

"Jerry, that's really disgusting ... I'll send you more pictures of me tonight." "I love the one of you sucking on the dildo."

"Mmmm, you know I'm pretty good with photoshop."

"Good night, young lady."

"Good night codger! Now I get to be jealous of your I-phone screen too."

When I got a text from Emily the very next day, I was really afraid that we'd gone too far, but was relieved to see that there was no picture attached. This one was titled, "Fantastic News!"

"Jerry, I know this is breaking our deal, but I wanted to tell you that I got a big part in a musical! I'm so excited. I've got a solo and it's an equity production."

"That's wonderful! I knew you'd do it."

"I was sort of wondering. Would it be breaking the rules if I asked you to come see me in it? Maybe you could come with Cheryl or something?"

"Well, there's the matter of my acting like I barely remember you. Cheryl's in the middle of midterms anyway and you're a four hour plane flight from her school."

"I promise not to rape you. You come to the show, maybe a quick "hi" backstage, and we go back to just texting?"

"Emily, I'd love to be there, but it might not be the best idea."

"Jerry, it would mean a lot to me."

"Why?"

"Well, I always had this dream that someday I'd be in this big show and my father would show up and have to confess how he totally missed out on such a wonderful talented daughter. He'd say how sorry he was and ask to be part of my life."

"Em, that's kind of heavy stuff."

"And I'd spit in his face and tell him to go fuck himself. I'd then go off and let like five guys gang bang me."

"Emily, this is really dark. I'm just going to say it. Maybe you need help."

"So, be there to keep me from doing anything like that just in case he shows up. Jerry, really, even if it weren't for this sexting thing we're doing, I'd love it if you'd come see my show."

"Can I think about it?"

"Can I send you a ticket in the meantime? I know this is totally fucked up, but you're the closest thing I have to an older man in my life. I just have these lost little girl moments sometimes."

"Jesus, Emily, I wish I could just hug you right now. Any man should be proud to have a daughter as beautiful, talented, and kind as you."

"You forgot to mention the sucks off six guys at once part."

"Well, I was going to get to that."

"Jerry, if you hadn't guessed, I'm crying. Would you please consider coming to my show?"

"What musical is it?"

"It's a revival of A Chorus Line."

"Wow, I love that show."

"Then please think about being there. My mom's coming for opening night with her loser boyfriend. I'll send you a ticket for any other performance."

"Why do you say the guy's a loser?"

"He's like five years older than I am and he's a bass player in a rock band. He looks at me sort of creepy sometimes too."

"Eeew."

"Really eeew ... I thought it was sort of cool at first that my mother dates younger guys, but this guy's gross."

"Emily, let me think about it. And maybe for a little while we should stop sexting. I need to get into fake Dad mode for you."

"Kisses. Maybe you could be like my dad with benefits or something."

"Emily, that's really creepy."

"But it turned you on, didn't it?"

"Yes. It did sort of turn me on. I am serious though, no more sexting or I won't come to the show."

"One more photo? I worked on it for three days."

"One more photo."

"See you at my show, I hope."

Ten minutes later I got a masterfully morphed photoshop of Emily sucking my cock instead of the dildo. She even painted drops of semen dripping off her chin. She titled the message, "Discriminating taste."

Within the hour, I got on the web to get the show dates and times then booked a flight to get me there for a Saturday performance. A couple days later, I e-mailed Darcy to see if I could book a date with her for after the show, but she sent regrets and explained that she had to be somewhere that Saturday night. She offered to set me up with someone else for recreational purposes, but I declined. A few days later, Darcy sent me a note about having found a bad girl match for me, if I could come to Pittsburgh earlier the same week. "She's a bit closer to your age, but she might be a fit for you."

Realizing that I might get too tempted to see Emily, I told her "next time" and kept my plane reservation to come in for the afternoon and leave on the first flight out the next morning. For the next week, I debated with myself about whether it was better to surprise Emily or to let her know I was coming. Afraid that I was creating one more thing to distract her, I sent a text.

"Will be at Chorus Line Saturday Night.Really proud of you. Can't wait to see it. "Uncle" Jerry."

My phone rang immediately.

"I was afraid you were going to say, no. I would have understood and everything, but I'm so happy."

"I haven't even asked what role you got."

"Well, I didn't get "Cassie", that's the one I really wanted and one of my friends got it instead. She's an amazing dancer, so it's not that big a surprise. I got the dance 10 looks 3 song; you know 'tits and ass'."

"Typecasting?"

"Ha Ha!"

"You're going to be great. Cassie's too old a role for you anyway. Dance 10 is the song everyone remembers from Chorus Line."

"Actually, my friend's my age, but she's taller so she can pull of older with the right makeup. Anyway, you're ticket's fourth row center."

For the three weeks leading up to Emily's show, I tried to convince myself that I could be like an uncle to Emily. She really did have this void in her life and I figured I could be close to her, keep my relationship with Cheryl, and Emily and I could somehow pretend our intense flirtation just never happened. That's what I told myself anyway.

I texted best wishes to Emily before opening night, sent flowers, and made a point of checking every review in the Pittsburgh media. Much to my relief, they were generally positive. One even mentioned her magnetically sexy presence. The praise for the young woman playing Cassie was more effusive, but it was a bigger role. I was getting excited about seeing Emily again in whatever role I was expected to play.

Two nights before I left, Darcy sent a long e-mail.

"Jerry, I know you were looking for company for Saturday night. I really do have an obligation that night, but I need to tell you that I said "no" for another reason. I find that I think about you too much between our meetings, but I don't see any way I could be a good "wife" for you. Even worse, I don't think you see me that way either, which actually hurts more than you can imagine. I know what you went through with Tabby and I think we have to be careful. It doesn't mean that we can't get together again. It's just that you should see a mix of recreational friends. In fact, I'd prefer to see you in a threesome with another girl, should you ever want to try it. In the meantime, I'm doing my best to lose you as a client by finding your match.

I did want to let you know about a possibility. One of our best girls stopped working for a few months and a week ago she surprised me by letting me know that she'd like to come back on a limited basis. She's pretty amazing and she's got a very narrow range of guys she's willing to see. You happened to fit. My warning is that, sexually she reminds me of Tabby in many ways. Everyone seems to fall in love with her. I even thought about her as a maybe match for you, but she said she's still trying to get over someone.

Anyway, you'd be her first appointment back. She's only available very very late Saturday night.

Just let me know if you're interested and I'll set it up."

Darcy's timing couldn't have been better. I realized that I was going to be wound up and a little sad after seeing Emily. Where Emily was the antidote for my sadness about losing Tabby to Mister Magic Dick and his female sidekick, a girl who channeled Tabby seemed like the ideal antidote for my Emily obsession. If I was going to be one of hundreds of men ogling her in a leotard that was sure to emphasize her assets, I was going to need to do something to divert me. I e-mailed Darcy immediately. "Would love to meet her. What's her name?"

"Claire."

"What a coincidence."

"It's just her new working name. I got the idea when you said the name the other night and lit up. I do need to let you know, her meetings are very expensive like double Tabby's rate."

"Geez, I have an early flight. Is she worth it?"

"She books fast and her clients almost always repeat. You know me, Jerry. I'm not feeding you a line."

"Let's do it."

"You won't regret it. I'd bet on it."

Before I boarded my flight to Pittsburgh, I moved all my photos of Emily off my laptop and phone. I packed my best suit, booked a room at the Regency again, and had a light dinner. The theater was only about three quarters full and Emily had gotten me a great seat. Like the London version I saw many years ago, this production didn't use a curtain. I spotted Emily in her role as Val near the back of the stage during "I Hope I Get It", her bright pink leotard made her hard to miss. Further back and almost hidden, I recognized a second cast member, Darcy.

It wasn't a complete shock. I knew perfectly well that Darcy and Emily were in the same theater program. I'd been careful not to tell Darcy Emily's real name for that very reason. One of the illusions of sitting close to the stage is that you can be easily convinced that the actor is looking right at you when he or she is really just staring towards the spotlight. I was sure that Darcy had spotted me. Once she took center stage in the ballet trio portion, she was impossible to miss. Darcy was a spectacular dancer whose elegant sense of line suggested a lifetime of ballet. Her ability to jump and bring either leg over her head with ease and grace stood out from the other three. There was no doubt that Darcy was playing Cassie, the role Emily had wanted.

At the end of her section, the crowd broke into an ovation. As it happened, Emily's feature was next. She wasn't the dancer Darcy was, but she was still mesmerizing in the four girl jazz-dance group. Some of that was honestly a function of the way her breasts threatened to spill out of the top of her leotard each time she bent forward. As she returned to the back row, I noticed her looking anxiously in the direction of my seat. I did my best to wave without being obvious. I could tell she was nervous.

For the rest of the first half of the show, Darcy and Emily stood at the back of the stage as they pretended to listen while the other told their stories. Eventually, it was Emily's number. I'd forgotten that it started with Val's three minute monologue. She mistimed a line or two about the Rockettes, but she covered well. The musical part though was a wonder. While Emily's physical gifts were evident enough, she had the whole house cackling as she accented her singing lines with little looks at other members of the chorus, little gestures towards her rear and chest, and surprise vocal flourishes. Her timing was flawless and she was right on tune. Although it's got dance parts, it wasn't really a dance number, but I was sure that I wasn't the only member of the audience who couldn't take his eyes off Emily in motion. I hadn't been guilty of over-encouraging Emily years ago. She really had it. She got a healthy ovation from the audience.

Darcy's big number followed and it was clear why she got the lead. There's could be on Broadway and should be on Broadway. Darcy was the latter. While she didn't have Emily's vocal dynamics, Darcy was clearly the best dancer in the ensemble and a very good actress. For one, she was a good ten years younger than the role, but she was able to project weariness so well through the way she held her head and shoulders that the age gap hardly seemed to matter. She got a huge ovation.

The rest of the show was a blur. Once the cast came out in their gold costumes and hats for the finale, I let myself think about just how perilous my visit to Emily backstage might be. She clearly knew Darcy. Did she know that Darcy ran an escort business? What was I going to say to Darcy if I ran into her backstage? Should I pretend I didn't know her?

After two standing ovations, I waited for the crowd to hit the exit then went to the red-jacketed security guard at the stage door and handed him a note to give to Emily. It didn't work. He came back to tell me to just head backstage. I brought my bouquet of roses, put my head down, and prayed that I didn't run into Darcy and Emily at the same time.

"Jerry, what are you doing here?"

Darcy hugged me immediately.

"You were fantastic, Darcy. I don't think you're long for Pittsburgh.'

"That's sweet, Jerry. But how did you know I was in the show?"

"I didn't."

Darcy was in a robe. Her stage makeup was still on.

"I'm a friend of Emily's."

At the mention of Emily's name, Darcy's eyes went as wide as saucers. She took a deep breath.

"She's a great Val, isn't she?"

Darcy was about to say something else, but a small herd of admirers pushed between us.

"Jerry! They told me you were here."

Emily was already in jeans and a yellow top. She threw her arms around me.

"I'm so glad you made it."

"You were fabulous, Emily!"

"I was so nervous. I can't believe I messed up my monologue."

"I really didn't notice. Your singing was terrific. The audience loved you. I was really proud to see you up there."

I handed her the roses.

"Jerry, that's the third bunch of flowers, I've gotten from you this week. You're so sweet."

She kissed me on the lips. I looked up to see Darcy head back to her dressing room. I figured this was as good a time as any to get away from the theater with a minimum of complications.

"Emily, I better go."

"Jerry, why don't you come out with us?"

I wanted nothing more than to spend more time with Emily, but it was too risky.

"I've got a really early plane in the morning and a long day. Besides, we promised one another that we'd keep it to this."

Emily was about to cry and so was I.

"Jerry, it meant a lot to me that you were here. Can we go back to texting after you get home?"

I managed to make myself leave the theater. It was already eleven, so it was just as well. Not wanting to be tempted by texts from Emily, I turned off my cell phone. It was past eleven anyway and I had scheduled my much needed diversion for twelve thirty. In the next couple hours, I was going to be ejaculating in the highly-skilled mouth of some beautiful stranger who commanded thousands of dollars for her company. There were definitely worse ways to end the evening.

When I got to the room, my message light was on, but I ignored it. I jumped into the shower, changed to casual clothes, got the room ready, and was surprised by a knock at my door a thirty minutes early. Tabby's Treasures associates were always exactly on time. I looked through the spyhole and was shocked to see Darcy standing outside my hotel room. I let her in immediately.

"Jerry, why didn't you answer any of my messages?"

"I had my cell off."

"I need to cancel your appointment."

"Okay, I was looking forward to it, but I know these things come up."

"It's a long story, but I can fill in for Claire if that's all right with you?"

"Darcy, I thought we were going to take a break. What's going on here?"

"Jerry, you're going to have to trust me. I can't explain any of it without breaking confidence."

"Why don't you sit down? You seem pretty frazzled? You just finished a big show. I'm sure seeing me is the last thing on your mind."

It was surreal to see Darcy in escort mode right after watching her in a Chorus Line. She remained standing. She also wasn't dressed for a date. The t-shirt and jeans looked very sexy on her, but it wasn't her norm.

"Actually, the spotlight makes me kind of horny."

"Well, I can maybe manage a standing ovation."

I moved towards her to give her a hug. Darcy slipped out of my embrace, "Jerry, I've got one more thing to do before you and I get started. Could you give me maybe forty minutes? I haven't been able to get Claire on the phone either."

"I hope she's okay."

"I'm actually sure she's okay, but I still need to let her know about the change in plans."

My first thought was that Claire had maybe failed an STD test, something I usually never talked about with Tabby or Darcy.

"Could you turn your phone back on? I'm going to have to go down to the lobby to see if I can catch her either there or in the parking garage."

"Darcy, why not just wait for her here and we can straighten it all out together?"

"Sorry Jerry, that's not an option."

Darcy hurried out of the room, though she left her overnight bag. I went to draw Darcy a hot bath and checked to see if I had massage oils to maybe give her a backrub after her return. I'd never seen Darcy in this kind of state, but she was clearly exhausted from doing the show, running the service, and probably school on top of that. I then did the only thing I could. I changed into a robe and waited.

Twenty-minutes passed and there was another knock at my door. I'd left it unlocked.

"Darcy, it's open."

She knocked again. I went to open the door and I thought I was going to have an immediate heart attack. It was Emily.

She broke into a shriek as soon as she saw me. I brought her into the room and locked the door behind us. She looked no less shocked than I and was trembling.

"Emily, I don't remember telling you where I was staying."

"I wasn't expecting you to open the door. Think about it, Jerry."

"Oh, shit!"

"I think you better check your phone, you probably have like seven calls from Darcy."

"Maybe we should both sit down, it appears that we have a lot to talk about, Jerry. All this time, I didn't realize that you were a naughty boy."

"Well, I didn't really think you were this bad a bad girl."

"I guess we now know what we were both doing at Discretions that day."

There was silence for a moment, then, at the same moment, we asked, "Does Cheryl know about this?"

I laughed. "Well, I hope not. It's not the sort of thing I'd share with my daughter."

"Cheryl and I are close, but I guess not about this sort of thing. Darcy's the only friend of mine who has any idea. Oh my god!"

I nodded.

"How many times?"

"A few."

"She said you were one of Tabby's Treasures best clients and total boyfriend material. Is Darcy who you had your date with that night?"

I nodded.

"So you came in Darcy's mouth three times?"

"Well, one of them was in the morning."

A mischievous grin broke out across Emily's face.

"You know Jerry when we texted about that, my first thought was that not too many guys your age come three times without Viagra. I was really impressed."

"With her or me?"

"With you. I already knew what Darcy can do with her mouth, though I didn't know we were talking about Darcy. With all but a few of her clients, Darcy's the most beautiful women they'll ever be with. In case you were wondering, I can do better."

"Emily, we need to talk about this. I don't know that the fact that you work for an escort agency or that I'm a regular client changes anything. We might really regret crossing this line."

My phone rang. "Jerry, I can't find Claire anywhere. I'm sort of worried about her. She's ultra-reliable."

"Darcy, Emily's here with me. It's okay, but we need to talk for a bit here, for obvious reasons."

"Oh my! I'm really sorry Jerry. I had no idea. Do you want me to wait?"

"You don't need to and it's okay."

"I usually can't sleep for several hours after a show; I can hang in the lobby until you're done. Could I check in with Cl ... I mean Emily?"

I handed the phone to Emily. She didn't say much on her end, but when she hung up she said that Darcy would come up in an hour or so. I got up to get Emily champagne, but must have stood up in just the wrong way. My back suddenly went out and the pain was excruciating. Seconds later, I was lying on the floor.

"Well, I guess there's another reason not to hang out with someone my age."

"Don't be silly, Jerry. Why don't you let me help?"

"Help?"

"I give very good back rubs. It might loosen up whatever it is?"

I looked up at Emily. She was in jeans and a t-shirt like Darcy, but Emily was dressed more for a date. She had on heels and her t-shirt was more of the designer type, cut to show off her spectacular breasts and a couple inches short to draw attention to the flatness of her stomach.

"Just let me get into something more comfortable here."

Emily grabbed her overnight bag.

"Emily, no lingerie."

"Jerry, I heard you the first time. I wouldn't want to hurt Cheryl any more than you would. Do you think you can get up on the bed?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.