Sitter Sex-ed
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My sister and I had a babysitter who not only stayed with us, she taught us all about sex, even bringing us together to enjoy one another in such a beautiful, intimate way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter  

So, Karen stood up and began taking her clothes off. Teri and I were already naked, we usually got that way soon after our parents would leave for their club date. They were generally just out of the driveway when we were in each other's arms playing with each other, looking forward to the hours of sexual fun we would have together the rest of the night.

Now, Karen was joining us. Really joining in.

She got down on Teri's bed and patted her pussy, telling me, "You know what to do, Zach. Make me happy," and I waddled up between her legs and pushed my dick into her while my sister went over her and squatted down over her head as she faced me.

Her eyes closed as Karen began tonguing her while my hands reached out to play with the four wonderful breasts presented there in front of me.

I was in no hurry, at least I'd learned that, so I wet a finger and began rubbing along the top of her pussy where her clit was. Teri was now looking at me while she held her pussy over Karen getting eaten-out, grinning, thoroughly loving every moment, just as I was and so was Karen as well.

The feeling of having sex with Karen was a little different from doing it with my sister. Karen was easier to get into and was slipperier inside. At least at the beginning. But they were both just so good. I couldn't believe that I was so happy since Karen came into our lives. And now I could repay her some for all she'd done for us. I really wanted to make it good for her, I wanted her to not even remember her boyfriend.

"Oh, wow, this feels so good, mmm, you look happy, big brother," my sister said as she held herself over our babysitter's head while I watched her tongue flick back and forth underneath. Then Teri reached down to pull her pussy open and got just a wee bit closer.

"Omigod, that's so good, ooooh," she whispered softly as she closed her eyes, the look of ecstasy on her face.

My hips slowly moved back and forth, moving my wet, hard cock in and out of her as my fingers rubbed circles around her clit. She was now shuddering a bit, I knew it had to be feeling good, it surely did to me.

Then, my sister began, "OH, UUH, UUH, ummm, mmm, mmm, oh, so good, yeah, yeah," she cried out as she fell forward and grabbed my shoulders while she rubbed her pussy all over Karen's face.

"Wow, she really knows how to get me off," she panted. Then she got up off her and moved around to my side and slid one hand up under me softly rubbing my balls as her head went down to lick and suck Karen's clit.

"Oh, you two are getting me so good, mmm, just what I've needed. You're both extra horny tonight, just like me," Karen said as her hands caressed my sister and me.

"I'm really close and it's gonna be a good one, a really good one," she groaned.

Her hips were thrusting up to meet every push I gave and soon she had a really strong orgasm, one that seemed the strongest I'd ever seen. She just went wild thrashing and shaking as I pushed hard into her.

Then, as she began to regain control over herself, I started fucking her again and soon cummed in her while my sister held my balls from behind.

"I feel it, omigod, I feel his balls cumming in you, Karen," she gasped. "I could really feel it."

I really didn't want to stop, she was now slipperier inside and it really felt good, so good. But I also knew I wanted my sister as well.

"Well, that was quite nice, Zach, thank you. Now, I want you two to be together," she said as I pulled out of her and Teri handed me one of those insert things to put up inside her. We had to wait ten minutes but that wasn't bad, we just made out for a bit.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.