The Guardian
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Matt Wilson knew he was different when he hit 13 4 years later came the day his life changed forever NOTE: codes will be added as they appear in the story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

It took about 15mins to reach the hospital, and I circled around while, looking for a place to land and de cloak without being seen. I saw some bushes in front of the hospital but out of sight of the entrance so I set down inside the bush and turned off my invisibility, and made sure Ashley would sleep till I woke her up before taking off my costume and teleporting it back home, then I sat and waited for Sam to get here.

It was about 10mins later when I saw Sam's car coming. I quickly sent him a message 'Sam, its Matt, I'm in the bushes to the left of the entrance. Drive up and I'll meet you there.' I thought to him. All I got in response was 'ok', so I left the bushes and ran up to the doors and said "Some help! I need a doctor quickly! "Well, that certainly got their attention!

Next thing I know, a doctor and two nurses came out with a gurney. The doctor walked right up to me and took Ashley from me and placed her on the gurney. He then turned to me and asked what happened, and I told him what had happened. Well, except the part about my powers, and told him about Amy out in the car and said she was in worse shape.

He told one of the nurses tending to Ashley to go and call for more help, she came back with another gurney and we went out to the car. Sam was surprised to see me walk out with the doctors until I sent 'It's me, Sam. I'll deal with this, they will need some adjusting. Why don't you go call Ashley's mother while I take care of this. I'll be gone before you get back, but I'll be back in the morning. I can guarantee that neither girl will wake until I come back" Sam merely nodded, by then they had Amy on the gurney and were taking her inside.

As he went to walk away, the doctor grabbed him by the shoulder and told him he had to wait for the police, but then he changed his mind and said it was alright to leave.

After leaving the hospital and walking around the corner, I contacted GEN, 'GEN, how is the move going? Are you ready to go?' It took a minute for GEN to respond 'Yes, Matt, everyone's ready to go, we are just waiting for you and I'll teleport you all together', I told him ok and to teleport me home now.

One second I was on the sidewalk, the next I was in the middle of my lounge room. Mum, Dad and GEN were there waiting for me. Dad was the first to talk "Well, Matt, did it go alright?" So I told them everything that happened, and about Ashley and Amy being like us. "So there are probably going to call you in, Dad, at the most! So I think it would be good to activate you both now before we go. Mum, get me some needles and draw some blood from me".

Mum when off to get them and I turned to Dad and said "I'm going to unlock your memories first, so you'll understand why you have to drink my blood and everything else, and besides, you were our top healer. Imagine what you will be able to do, even cure cancer. Now sit down, because the first step is a big on, and we don't want you falling down".

We went over and sat on the loveseat, and I dived into Dad's mind and found where the memories of being a kora were hidden. I broke the rings surrounding the nerves leading to them. Mum had walked in while I was doing this and ask what we were doing. When I didn't answer, GEN filled her in. After getting rid of the last ring, I was pulled out of my concentration by Mum's asking what happened to Dad, and rushing over to him and cradling his head in her lap.

"It's alright, Mum, his brain is just processing a lot of information. I restored his memories, and I'll do the same for you when I'm done" I told her.

It took 5mins for dad to come around, and the first thing he said was "JA nae? (Jenny)" then he looked at me and said "Dara? (Matt)". Then he closed his eyes and opened them again and spoke in English this time. "Wow, you weren't kidding! That was a doozy! Well, I can't believe Mum and Dad's plan actually worked, I have all my memories back". Then he looked at Jenny and said "Your turn now, you lay down and I'll draw the blood while Matt does you. Then we'll drink it and be fully restored."

Jerry got up and picked up the needle, tied the tourniquet around my bicep and found a vein. I didn't feel anything as he stuck it in and drew the blood. I was restoring Jenny's memories, I had just destroyed the last block ring and I sat back. Jerry had the blood in two cups, now.

Jenny woke up and we went through the same process as Jerry. When we made sure all her memories were intact, Jerry came over and sat next to Jenny and hand her the cup, and then they both downed the whole cup.

"Ok, now for a test. The only power you should have right now is telepathy. Let's give it a shot. Jerry, you first, now send a thought to me"

Jerry: 'like this?'

Matt: 'exactly'

"Now you try, Jenny"

Jenny: 'testing ... testing 1... 2... 3'

Matt: 'yes, very good'

After that was finished we started getting ready to leave, when I heard a scream from Sarah's room. I ran in there and sure enough, there was Sarah sitting up in bed shaking like she was cold, but she was shaking in fear.

I sat on the bed and pulled her into my lap, and she buried her head in my chest and cried. The only thing I could do was hold her, rubbing her back and head, and telling her she was safe and it was all over.

After about 10mins she started calming down a bit and she was reduced to little sobs, "It's alright, baby. You're safe. I'll protect you. shh ... shh" I kept saying over and over, finally she stopped and when I looked down she was asleep in my arms.

I looked up at Jenny standing there at the door next to Jerry. "We're ready to go" he said. "Ok, GEN, just teleport me and Sarah straight to my room" I said and we were gone and reappeared in my room at the farmhouse. I placed Sarah on the king size bed under the covers, then stripped down to my boxers and got in behind her and put my arm around her. She sighed and snuggled closer to me, and with that the long day caught up with me and I let sleep take me.

Saturday September 2 2012

I opened my eyes to a dark room. Someone must have closed the blinds last night, I thought. I was now on my back with Sarah. Snuggled up as close as she could get to my side with her head and hand on my chest, she was fidgeting a bit and moaning, so I peeked at her mind and found out she was having a wet dream that involved me!

We were in the living room with her lying face down on the floor, with me kneeling over her rubbing her back and sides and kneading her soft flesh. Moving from her neck and shoulders down to her perfect bubble butt, and on down her long slender legs, ending at the soles of her feet.

Then she suddenly turned over for me to do her front. I could see in the dream she looked quite aroused, did I mention she was naked, I started at her neck and shoulders and went on an till I reached her avocado sized breasts, I massaged and squeezed them both at the same time. It was when she started moaning that thing started to change, first the room changed to the motel room, then the image of me changed to the boss of the goons that attacked her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.