The Guardian - Cover

The Guardian

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Matt Wilson knew he was different when he hit 13 4 years later came the day his life changed forever NOTE: codes will be added as they appear in the story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

We drove across town to a two story house in Bankstown's suburbs. It looked pretty old and run down, there was a van and a heavily modified Holden Commodore parked out front, as well as several motorbikes and various other vehicles parked on either side of the road.

I ask the driver "What's going on, is there a party or something." He just shrugged his shoulders and said "I wasn't told about any party." Seeing he wasn't going to be any more help, he put the man to sleep and started to scan the area within 800ft, starting with the cars. Most of them were empty, some were "occupied", then just as he was about to start searching the rest of the area he came across a lone guy sitting in a black sedan about 250ft away from the house.

He scanned the man and found his name was Sam Frederickson, he was a PI and ex SAS, working for the private security section of Guardian, a PMC under global contract to the UN. It seems the mother of the newest girl kidnapped and being held by the gang had contacted Guardian to help find her daughter. Sam is always the one who gets these cases, but he doesn't mind. He loves saving kids in these situations, and he was successful most of the time. This time it look as if he would need some serous manpower. Oh, and he's also an awakened psionic. But he doesn't realise it yet, Matt would have to meet this person face to face.

But for now he had two girls to save, he scanned the house and there was about 50 people attending, but there were too many jumbled thoughts to gain any information on what was happening inside, but he noticed a lot of them were drunk or high or both.

There were also a lot of people hanging around the basement, there was something going on there. But the only way to find out was to go in there, so he opened the car door and stepped out. He readied a 'you can't see me' command that would make it so no one would be able to see him. He wasn't really invisible, the command just told the other person's mind he wasn't there. He then let the command expand to cover the house and cars. Satisfied that no one could see him, he walked up to the front door and in straight past the men at the door.

The inside looked like a party scene from and old college B movie, there were drinking contests, people dancing, making out etc.

He made his way through the house and found his way to the basement, what he saw made his face turn white and his blood boil. In the middle of the room was a girl, maybe 12 or 13, naked and strapped to a bench face down with her legs hanging over the edge, and a man naked from the waist down pounding in to her from behind, and another with his cock in her mouth fucking her face.

He looked in the girl's mind, then recoiled like he'd been hit in the face, this girl's mind was a mess! All he could get were emotions and nothing else, it seem they use the same drug cocktail as they used on Sarah, but this wasn't the first time this had been done to her.

The drugs had her so out of it that it was like she wasn't there, her body was responding as if on autopilot.

This must have been going on for a while, because her body was a mess, dried cum and blood all over her. Then he saw it, her life-force was fading fast, the sick bastards had cut her neck and she was bleeding heavily.

If he was going to save her he had to act quickly. He cancelled the invisibility command and ran towards the two men, quickly knocking both of them off her and paralysing them and everyone else in the room and the house.


Sam wished he could find an easy way to finish this job on his own. It's not that he hated these jobs, on the contrary, he loved finding missing and kidnapped children and returning them to where they will be the safest. This case had been easy in finding the girl, but he was just beginning to realize that the exaction was going to be tougher than he expected. He would need help, the place was just too busy for an in and out snatch and grab, his favoured tactic.

Then he thought about the details of the case, the girl's name was Ashley Portman, she was 15, the day she disappeared she'd been to a friend's birthday party. She had called her mother to say the party had finished and she would walk the 5 blocks home, that was the last the mother heard from her.

When it started getting late she started to worry and called the girl's house and asked her mother if Ashley had left. They told her that Ashley had left at 1:00 pm, it was now 8pm, the mother, Jane, had immediately contacted the police.

The police investigation had not turned up anything, and after 5 weeks they marked the case as cold but still open. Which basically meant they had given up on Ashley, one of the detectives, an old army buddy of his, had told him about the case. The guy knew Sam always took a case like this, and had the best success rate.

His attention was brought back to the present by the sudden silence from the house. He took out his night vision binoculars, the first thing he noticed was the man at the door was now face down at the bottom of the front steps, and a man dressed in black carrying a young naked girl in his arms.

Then something happened that hadn't happened in almost 10 years, he heard a voice in his head. <Sam, come over here, I need your help, and yes I know what you can do because I'm the same as you, I have the same abilities and more. I'll explain more later, right now this girl needs our help>

Sam managed to quickly sober up and calm himself. He would ask questions later, for now, he would help the girls. He got out of his car and walked carefully towards the house.


Matt placed his hands on the girl's neck and poured healing energy into the wound, her other injuries could be taken care of later. While he was doing that he was looking at her mind and brain, then he saw it, a bundle of semi active neurons at the centre of the brain just above the brainstem. 'Hmm, well just as I thought, she is a psionic, a recently awaked one, too. Well, no guessing at what brought that on, with what she's been through' he thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.