The Guardian - Cover

The Guardian

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Matt Wilson knew he was different when he hit 13 4 years later came the day his life changed forever NOTE: codes will be added as they appear in the story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

I arrived at the front of the building and found it was a hotel 6. I scanned and found Sarah, that's when I found out there were 3 men there with her, and she had passed out from the pain. My anger was rising, I'd make them pay for this! I jumped up to the 3rd floor where the room was.

Using all my strength I kicked the door and it practically disintegrated. The picture before made my blood boil. The three men were on the bed with Sarah in the middle, and they were fucking her in all 3 holes, 1 each in her pussy and ass, with her see-sawing between them and the other in her mouth.

After I took In the room I yelled "HEY, ASSHOLES, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO MY SISTER!" The three men stopped and looked up at me, and the big guy said

"Fuck off, you little shit, we're just having some fun with this whor-"

That's as far as he got before I had my hand around his neck and threw him back against the wall, then his to cronies rushed me, both with knives. As soon as the first one lunged I quickly sidestepped him, then grabbed his arm at the wrist and twisted it. I heard the bone break and he screamed in pain. I used his momentum to throw him out the door and over the railing down to the car park. Then I moved to the second thug, grabbed his knife and slit his throat, he was dead.

Then I turned my attention to Sarah laying there on the bed. She was a mess, she had cuts and bruises all over her body, as well as semen. She was bleeding from here pussy and ass, there was blood everywhere. She was in a coma from the drugs. I knew she wouldn't make it to hospital, there was only one way to save her - I called GEN in my mind.

"GEN, can you transport us back home, please hurry. We don't have much time. I'm going to change her". He answered

"Yes, Matt, you know the dangers. I will put you at the front gate."

I bent down and picked her up and we were suddenly at my front gate.

I called out as I was running to the door "MUM. DAD. HURRY - OPEN THE DOOR!"

But they weren't fast enough so I kicked the door down. Dad was just getting up and mum spoted Sarah in my arms and screamed "OH, MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED?' Next moment she was rushing for the phone to call 000. I said

"Stop, mum, there's no time. Trust me, I know how to save her"

"What do you mean? She needs a hospital." dad said. Then I said "just trust me, dad, I know what to do." Bby this time I had reached the lounge and I put Sarah down, then told mum "mum, get me a bowl with hot water, hurry!" She left the room to get it, and turning to dad I said "dad, that was just to keep mum occupied. Now whatever you do, don't try and stop me. Just trust me, ok."

I didn't wait for an answer.I tilted Sarah's head up and sank my teeth into her neck into the jugular, and bit my tongue and spit my blood into the wound. I could feel the change happening, so I sat back just in time to see mum faint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.