Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 53

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

"I'm not sure I want to do this," Wilma said. Before I could responds she went on. "I mean, I do want to do this obviously, but I don't know if I can live with the consequences."

"If it helps any, I won't remember the details tomorrow, so I don't see how it can effect out friendship." I explained.

"Don't think I didn't take that into consideration," she informed me. She pulled into the long wooded drive of the house at the end of the road.

"So sweetie, its time to fish or cut bait," I said.

"Okay, I'm going to be a fisher person damn it," she said. "I have played it safe way too long."

"Yes you have," I replied having no idea how safe she had played it. "So let's go get a drink."

"Yes a drink at the very least," Wilma agreed as she opened her car door. I led the way to the brick split level house. Not only was it a dated design, it was occupied by a man about sixty years old or more."

"Hi there are you here for the party?" he asked.

"Yes, Jason invited us," I replied.

"Then I will have to say thank you to him and compliment him on his taste." he said trying to be cool. It didn't come of cool. It came off cheesy. "The party is in the basement and out at the pool. You get to the pool through the basement."

"Cool, you do have a bar down there?" I asked.

"Oh yes," he said.

"Well I brought a few bottle of moonshine if you have any party goers courageous enough to try it. Just so you know, we have already had a drink made with it." I explained.

"So is it good?" he asked.

I was surprised when Wilma said, "I think it's great."

"So what does it taste like," he asked.

"Nothing else compares to it. You will just have to try it to know," I admitted. What I didn't tell him was that it wasn't even the good stuff yet. Tomorrow I would start cooking the good stuff, I thought.

"So I'll just put the bottles down in the bar," I said.

"Before you do that, let me check with Jason," he said getting cautious.

"Sure, here you hold on to them. If you don't want to use them, just trash them it's all the same to me," I said. It really was all the same to me. I had four 8oz bottles left to use for comparison.

Wilma and I went down to the basement. It was very cool on a warm night even with the patio doors open. Most of the guests were naked, it was a good thing the sun was almost completely down. It would probably save some of them a trip to the emergency room. Some of them were pretty pale.

"Geese, surely there are better looking men than these?" Wilma asked.

"These are the better looking men, when they have their clothes on," I suggested with a laugh.

"I certainly hope so," Wilma said.

"Jason vouched for you Lucy, and he said if you brought Wilma, she must be okay as well. I tried the booze you brought and it definitely is moonshine. It reminds me of my misspent youth," the older man suggested. "So anyway welcome and thanks for the booze, I'll pass it around."

"Thanks for the welcome and like I said pass it around or throw it out it' s all the same to me." I said.

The woman I recognized from my photo gallery as Marie, Jason's wife, came over. "Hello Lucy, who is your friend?" she asked.

"This is Wilma, if I remember right we don't use last names here," I suggested.

"True but we all know yours. It's okay Wilma, if you have a good time leave me your address and I might send you an invitation to the next one. So you too are way over dressed." Marie didn't have a problem coming right out with it.

I knew what to expect, so I had worn only my cut off jeans, bikini panties and a tee shirt. That made it much easier to get naked. Wilma had on a skirt and blouse with bra and panties. She only had one more item than me, but it seemed like much more. Probably because it took her longer to undress.

A red headed man was the first to come over to us. He had a belly but it wasn't the biggest one in the place. "My god Lucy you are as skinny as I remember," he said.

"Well I haven't gained any weight in the last two weeks," I replied.

"No you definitely have not. So let's all go have some fun," he suggested.

"This is Wilma's first time at one of these parties. I'm not sure what she is up for, but you can always ask. She can speak for herself." I explained.

"So Wilma, are you up for a little fun with Bill and Lucy?" he asked.

"I don't think I'm ready for girl on girl yet," she said.

"Well then my son is here how about us. Just to keep it in the family?" he asked with a laugh at this own joke.

Wilma looked at me and I nodded. "As long as Lucy comes along to watch," she said.

"Kinky, would you like to watch Lucy?" he asked.

"Sure who knows what might come from that," I admitted. Also everyone was free to watch it was part of the protocol.

While Bill went to find his son, who he had called Devon, Wilma asked, "You don't mind do you?"

"You have seen me naked, now I get to not only see you naked, which by the was is quite a treat, but also I get to see you screw. Life is really good sometimes." I said as an answer.

"You are so fucking evil," Wilma said with a laugh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.